Mai logon ke liye nahi dida ke liye kar rahi hun

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Kunal wanted Mauli to stand closer to him for a picture so that people don't gossip!! Q tumhara pyar to divine tha?? U promised on all the holy books? Y are you now worried about what society thinks?? Bada bol rahe the hum galat nahi hai, phir koi kuch nahi bolega.. Y are you trying to force Mauli to pretend before society then?? Acha jawab diya Mauli nai, ek baar mai muh band..

And Mauli today proved how sensitive, kind and mature she is again, how much she values relations.. She saud directly she really doesn't care about society since she knows she isn't wrong.. Jinhone galti ki hai wo chupaye apna kala muh.. Everything she is doing is for the family, so that no obe questions or hurts them.. Even hiding the affair thing in divorce, it feels she did for dida and mamma so that they don't have to face societal.scorn for their philandering son..
this girl keeps surprising me with her dialogues..
though she is smiling and bearing all this bcz of dida but she also cares about her family's respect and thats why she is trying her best not to look awkward in public.. but her behaviour with kunal is superb..
👏
that reply to him was just superb..

Originally posted by Anahi

this girl keeps surprising me with her dialogues..
though she is smiling and bearing all this bcz of dida but she also cares about her family's respect and thats why she is trying her best not to look awkward in public.. but her behaviour with kunal is superb..
👏
that reply to him was just superb..

Kunnu bhaiya ka kuch dino se ek he expression hai Maulu di ke saamne- SHOCKED!! I feel he is shocked how he chose someone else over this gem..