•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Kunnu bhaiya is worried how to sneak out of home and go to Nandini without waking up Dida and Mamma.. Ever seen a man in thirties making such childish plans?? As far as I remember kids sneak out to play, young adults sneak out to party.. Ever seen a matured man trying to sneak out to maintain illicit relationship as if they both don't know where he needs to visit at night??
Someone please inform dida dida about his grandson's activities so that Mauli is spared this daily humiliation and helplessness!!!
dida doesnt even know what this guy is upto...
she is thinking that he is giving a chance to his marriage which he is clearly not doing..
i hope mauli helps him hiding all this so that dida isnt hurt and kunal should realise mauli is not dying to be with him..
I am sure kunal is a son of a mistressEdited by Metis - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Anahi

dida doesnt even know what this guy is upto...
she is thinking that he is giving a chance to his marriage which he is clearly not doing..
i hope mauli helps him hiding all this so that dida isnt hurt and kunal should realise mauli is not dying to be with him..

Really this guy.. He claimed Nandini as selfless!!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
The most selfless and caring person from the starting till date is Mauli and Mauli only.. Really feel his thoughts aren't in his head but somewhere else.. 
Originally posted by IDO20

I am sure kunal is a son of a mistress harami toh for sure

No yaar.. Parents try to teach good things to children.. If after getting a mother like Radhika, still Kunal turned out to be this pathetic, its his mistake.. He is a weak and uncultured person but his parents aren't at fault..
Originally posted by Jiggy7

No yaar.. Parents try to teach good things to children.. If after getting a mother like Radhika, still Kunal turned out to be this pathetic, its his mistake.. He is a weak and uncultured person but his parents aren't at fault..

No I dont think so. Parents not always do such things for their children they do it for themselves bc theyre selfish. Dida is such a selfish woman she blackmailed Mauli and Kunal for her own benefit. She ignores Maulis pain just bc she wants to see them together. I dont like such manipulative parents.
Originally posted by Jiggy7

yes u r so right here.. its only kunals fault that he failed as a husband.. its not his mothers fault nor didas or maulis fault..
radhika is such a wondeful woman.. i dont know his fathers history but if his mother has raised him as a single parent then he should have looked upto her..