Atul has no shame

Mahi_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In today's episode, Atul was so inconsiderate while talking to Anupriya when she came to meet him in jail. This man really has no shame. I wanted Anypriya to just slam everything in his face and leave.. why lose all shred of dignity and respect for a man who is so self-conceited and manipulative.. arghh.. i hope kalyani learns the truth and hates him because he will deserve it😡  Edited by Mahi_Devil - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi_Devil

In today's episode, Atul was so inconsiderate while talking to Anupriya when she came to meet him in jail. This man really has no shame. I wanted Anypriya to just slam everything in his face and leave.. why lose all shred of dignity and respect for a man who is so self-conceited and manipulative.. arghh.. i hope kalyani learns the truth and hates him because he will deserve it😡

Completely agree with you!
Why is Anu doing all this for him? Their relation broke due to Madhuri.. All these 17 yrs he has been manipulating her in order to know about his family maybe.. 😡
Atul is a MCP to the highest order.. Always cares about himself, is a coward, can't tell truth.. all these yrs to his 2nd wife and his daughter K, highly manipulative guy who knows to do emotional blackmail, etc.. 🤢🤢
The day truth dawns on K, I'm sure she will disown Atul and hate him!
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Last line!

i really wish that happens. all these he has been doing so that he doesn't lose his daughter's love & respect, which he has to lose for all that he had done to Kalyani😡
altgr thumbnail
I didn't like Atul in the last episode at all. He seems to be very manipulative and selfish.
Mahi_Devil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Completely agree with you!
Why is Anu doing all this for him? Their relation broke due to Madhuri.. All these 17 yrs he has been manipulating her in order to know about his family maybe.. 😡
Atul is a MCP to the highest order.. Always cares about himself, is a coward, can't tell truth.. all these yrs to his 2nd wife and his daughter K, highly manipulative guy who knows to do emotional blackmail, etc.. 🤢🤢
The day truth dawns on K, I'm sure she will disown Atul and hate him!

Absolutely. I think Anupriya being who she is, the selfless and sacrificial individual did this for him because she still loves him despite of what he did to her.. But i hope she learns to say no and walk away from this toxic man who has ruined three lives.. devastated Anupriya by leaving her, was instrumental in Madhuri's death, and Kalyani losing her mother.. waiting for Kalyani to find out so she can lambaste him.. it will be fun to watch.
Mahi_Devil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sahil.Ki.Vedika

Last line!

i really wish that happens. all these he has been doing so that he doesn't lose his daughter's love & respect, which he has to lose for all that he had done to Kalyani😡

Fingers crossed!
Mahi_Devil thumbnail
Originally posted by: altgr

I didn't like Atul in the last episode at all. He seems to be very manipulative and selfish.

He IS an extremely manipulative and selfish individual.
jaggert thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am not sure how the story line will go further but I feel there is more to Atul then meets the eye. Anupriya's folded pic in madhuri's frame, complain against him for domestic abuse, makes me think that maybe he was trapped by Madhuri. He might have wanted to get back to his family and inorder to close that route Madhuri might have done complaints as he was shocked when he was made aware of the same and Kalyani too never saw him hit her. 
He has complete faith in Anupriya and was adamant in the first episode when Madhuri reapeated asked him to call and tell her she is not related. To me it sounds like madhuri might be his mistake.

I am scared for sampada a nice lady but kalyani is too drawn to Malhaar they might show a triangle betwwen the 3 .