WOAH! Here are some Interesting developments in Star Bharat's RadhaKri

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

WOAH! Here are some Interesting developments in Star Bharat's RadhaKrishn!

And it is all about the narrator, the on-air plan and an interesting tidbit about lead Sumedh Mudgalkar.

Friday, September 28, 2018 | 11:30:15 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

Star Bharat and Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Swastik Productions are leaving no stone unturned to launch their next show RadhaKrishn and make it as grand as possible.

While the show hits the tube on 1st of October, here are some latest developments in the show and also an interesting fact about their leading man Sumedh Mudgalkar.

The show is all set to air six days a week, i.e, Monday to Saturday. And radio narrating the show will be actress Divya Dutta and not Bhojpuri Superstar Ravi Kishan as reported earlier.

Also, did you guys know that Sumedh, who has proved his prowess of pulling a negative character in Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat, was initially roped in the show to play a baddie.

But Sumedh's audition compelled the makers otherwise and he ended up bagging the role of Krishna.

Interesting, isn't it?

Divya Dutta as a narrator is a quite interesting elememt of this show! ❤️
I know about Sumedh initially approached for negative role for this show but the producers found something in his eyes that were as captivating as required for Krishna. So they did a look test and here we got Sumedh as Krishna ❤️ ⭐️.
They took the right decision to cast him as Krishna
I liked the elder Radha she was so good