RadhaKrishn is 'special' as it gave me soul satisfaction as an actor:

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

RadhaKrishn is special' as it gave me soul satisfaction as an actor: Shivya Pathania

Shivya Pathania who essays the role of Radha in the Swastik show on Star Bharat talks about how special this role has been for her.

Author: 
27 Sep,2018

An actor looks for inner satisfaction, and thrives hard to achieve this unique feeling while working on a certain project!!

Recently, actress Shivya Pathania got to experience this when she got to be part of Siddharth Kumar Tewary's to-be-launched show, RadhaKrishn for Star Bharat.

She will be seen in a very special appearance in the inaugural episode in the role of Radha.

Describing this fantastic feeling, Shivya told IWMBuzz.com, "I have been in this industry for four years now. But this is the work that gave me the utmost soul satisfaction. We shot for more than one month for this episode. Radha is a dream role for every girl and that too with Siddharth Kumar Tewary and Swastik Productions was like an icing on the cake. Above all, this is my first attempt at mythology and I loved being a part of it. I am really excited to get the feedback for this role.

When asked about what her track will be, she stated, "I cannot talk much about it. All I can say is that the show starts with Radha and Himanshu Soni who plays Krishn. The series ahead is with Mallika and Sumedh. It is going to be a very beautiful surprise. I want to thank the channel and producers. The show will be grand in terms of its grandeur and production value.

The actress further said, "I will look forward to work with Swastik Productions yet again.

Here's wishing Shivya all the very best for this one!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am happy that the elder cast has only a special appearance in the show πŸ₯³
Thank you so much for sharing the happiest news , Pooja Di! πŸ€— ❀️
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Pooja for sharing the words of elder Radha.πŸ€— She talked sensibly but have no idea how she'll act , haven't seen her earlier serials. πŸ˜Š Anyway she'll be a jhalak , not the main Radha . There wasn't much info regarding Radha's husband Ayan [ in some scriptures they said her husband's name was Abhimanyu, not Arujun's son Abhimanyu]  hope they don't dig  deep into that point here.πŸ˜• 
4me2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

I am happy that the elder cast has only a special appearance in the show πŸ₯³

Thank you so much for sharing the happiest news , Pooja Di! πŸ€— ❀️

Oh I was happy to read it tooπŸ˜ƒ. Most of the show it will be only Sumedh Mallika
4me2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Pooja for sharing the words of elder Radha.πŸ€— She talked sensibly but have no idea how she'll act , haven't seen her earlier serials. πŸ˜Š Anyway she'll be a jhalak , not the main Radha . There wasn't much info regarding Radha's husband Ayan [ in some scriptures they said her husband's name was Abhimanyu, not Arujun's son Abhimanyu]  hope they don't dig  deep into that point here.πŸ˜• 

I think she will do well. As far as I have read it was Ayan not Abhimanyu
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4me2

I think she will do well. As far as I have read it was Ayan not Abhimanyu

In some scriptures they mentioned his name as Ayan and in other, they mentioned as Abhimanyu. As an incarnation of Lakshmi and being the eternal companion of Krishna, why Radha married Ayan?  Saw an interesting story  --

Abhimanyu in his previous birth, penanced for lot of years to get Lakshmi as his wife. Lord Narayan didn't listen to him. Then he started a hard austerity. Remained fasting, he placed himself in a circle of fire . This time Narayan couldn't resist himself from giving a response . He asked, "Why you are penancing so hard? Abhimanyu replied , "I want Lakshmi as my wife. Narayan said, " it is impossible. She is my eternal companion, my consort. You can't get her.

Abhimanyu said, "Oh Lord! the whole universe knew that you never disappoint your devotees. You give them what they want , So, why this deviation at my turn?

Then Narayan said, "Ok. You'll get Lakshmi as your wife in my Krishna incarnation in Dwapar Yuga. Lakshmi will be incarnated as Radha. In that time, you'll be known as Ayan. Radha will marry you. But you'll be a neuter then.-- There wasn't any proof that Radha had a daughter Ila from him , it was a folklore, a mere fiction,Radha devoted herself to her Krishna and played with him ,  lived for him, all other bonds in her life  were superficial. I firmly believe it that way.  😊 

4me2 thumbnail
Thanks Madhuri. I did not know this story. This is interesting.
4me2 thumbnail
Thanks for bringing up this article