Papa By Chance

Story Till Now....

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Finally the forum is opened.
Everything is good since the start the only problem the story is not developing further...
It is turning a bit boring by showing the children to be very rude and ill mannered except for the younger one who's bearable compared to the other two.
The story must come on Yuvaan and Amrit also and not stuck on Yuvaan and the children only.
The mother of Yuvaan must be a little more intelligent compared to the status of woman she's shown to be.
Well hope others join the forum and add at least a line.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anshika7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I agree but I have realised that PBC is a little different when it comes to the pace of the story. It's more about the scenes than the pace, if you have noticed.
And, yes, as far as the kids being ill mannered, I think, if we see from their PoV, we would be able to understand why they are behaving that way and they are kids.. woh shaitani nahi karenge toh kaun karega? LOL!

TBH I'm happy with the way last couple of epis have turned out. Today's episode was good too. A beginning has been made in Yuvaan and Amrit's story , also, the Precap was really good. The way Sucharita shut upped Batra and asked him to stay out made me happy. Though, I would still want Sucharita to be more authoritative!

Looking forward to the upcoming epis!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anshika7

I agree but I have realised that PBC is a little different when it comes to the pace of the story. It's more about the scenes than the pace, if you have noticed.

And, yes, as far as the kids being ill mannered, I think, if we see from their PoV, we would be able to understand why they are behaving that way and they are kids.. woh shaitani nahi karenge toh kaun karega? LOL!

TBH I'm happy with the way last couple of epis have turned out. Today's episode was good too. A beginning has been made in Yuvaan and Amrit's story , also, the Precap was really good. The way Sucharita shut upped Batra and asked him to stay out made me happy. Though, I would still want Sucharita to be more authoritative!

Looking forward to the upcoming epis!

You may be right with the story pace but the fact is viewers want to see some development in the story the show sis not start yesterday but it is here already since weeks...
I like it because it is completely different.
Coming to the children Gungun is very smart when it comes to certain things for example Dhoni must not know that their parents are no more...OR Yuvaan must know what he's saying no harsh words but when it comes to their decision she suddenly turns into a very small kid which I can't connect with.
I fact she should have been more responsible OR an another younger girl would have been better...
i also think when Amrit will join hands with Yuvaan everything will change...
Suchitra looks like a stupid in the hands of Batra and believing him that much...😡
Thankfully she has started she has a son and decided to help him out with the ill mannered children.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
this forum was opened much after the show and it is the poorest forum on I-F with completely no activity...
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When did this forum open? Waited for ages didn't think there was gonna be one. Like the show but it's got a weird time slot in UK 9pm 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

When did this forum open? Waited for ages didn't think there was gonna be one. Like the show but it's got a weird time slot in UK 9pm 

I requested for it 3 weeks ago then it was opened ,,,
this type of show which really merit more discussion but unfortunately it looks like no one watch it.
Good to see you here hope we meet at least everyday for few discussions...
angelic8219 thumbnail
Apparently Kaal Bhairav 2 might be moving to this slot 19 Nov so they will either move this show or pull the plug  😭

I like this show, no idea what it's ratings are like. It seems to be picking up the pace story wise. Oh no Yuvi doesn't think he's good enough for Ammu. 
Edited by angelic8219 - 5 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Apparently Kaal Bhairav 2 might be moving to this slot 19 Nov so they will either move this show or pull the plug  😭

I like this show, no idea what it's ratings are like. It seems to be picking up the pace story wise. Oh no Yuvi doesn't think he's good enough for Ammu. 

i also read the article and I'm quite shock why are they going to pull the plug but i must say too much of Batra from gurgaon.
They should have brought the mother of yuvaan as soon as possible they need to show her divorcing him (Batra) everything returns to yuvaan but on one condition that's of marrying ammu...
We can see yuvaan trying to search for his Genie and batra also causing problems then the children tracks etc etc but for now it needs to move between the elders of the show.
angelic8219 thumbnail
You know when storyline is going fast that it's gearing up to end. They better give proper ending with no loose ends. Just move on to Kaal Bhairav 2 now ðŸ˜†
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

You know when storyline is going fast that it's gearing up to end. They better give proper ending with no loose ends. Just move on to Kaal Bhairav 2 now ðŸ˜†

Instead of ending this show which has started few months ago only they should have ended Nimki or jiji Maa the two patheic shows of star Bharath channel.

Papa by chance  story also was so stuck and it was not moving hope they start moving and save it.