SBS segment

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Aye! For the first time today I guess SBS covered Perfect pati
I only saw a few seconds of it on insta
It had Rajshree dancing then Pushkar Vidhi in their shadi ka joda and some kinda scene where he's walking towards her
Maybe some confrontation? Dunno
Plus I saw it on my phone so I dunno how to link that

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6IicVLPA5I[/YOUTUBE]
Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok whole scenario is that pushkar is missing from his wedding and everone get panic but after some time he will retirn and everyone especially vidhi askng his whereabouts he tell that he went to temple but in reality he was in the car with badri to see the vidhita worried for him. After that marraige take place and pheras is over and pushkar will be smiling bcoz he get all thing what he wants 😕. Seriously this guy..😲 Edited by Secretfollower2 - 5 years ago
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Originally posted by: Secretfollower2

Ok whole scenario is that pushkar is missing from his wedding and everone get panic but after some time he will retirn and everyone especially vidhi askng his whereabouts he tell that he went to temple but in reality he was in the car with badri to see the nivedita worried for him. After that marraige take place and pheras is over and pushkar will be smiling bcoz he get all thing what he wants 😕. Seriously this guy..😲

Nivedita or Vidhita? ðŸ˜•
Why would he want Nivi to be worried?
But thank you for the summary :)
Originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

Nivedita or Vidhita? ðŸ˜•
Why would he want Nivi to be worried?
But thank you for the summary :)

typing mistake...its vidhita
shadow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Secretfollower2

Ok whole scenario is that pushkar is missing from his wedding and everone get panic but after some time he will retirn and everyone especially vidhi askng his whereabouts he tell that he went to temple but in reality he was in the car with badri to see the vidhita worried for him. After that marraige take place and pheras is over and pushkar will be smiling bcoz he get all thing what he wants 😕. Seriously this guy..😲

How do you come to know about that pushkar is just pretending to be missing, he only wants to see vidhata worried for him. Sbs segment me to iitna ni btaya
I read a article where pushkar is just pretend 2 be missing
Source:iwmbuzz.com
I just added the further bcoz in the article all scenario is described which is shown in sbs segment except pushkar missing nautanki 😆
Edited by Secretfollower2 - 5 years ago