I am (Profession)

I Love
I Like
I Hate

Shows i love to watch

Shows I watch for time-pass

Forums i visit on I-F

I am liking/loving Internet Wala Love because

Feel free to add-on information about you !!!
We would love to read

Let's make some friendship through Internet Wala Love !!!

funscrape.com

T H A N K   Y O U ! ! !
Posted: 5 years ago

You can call me Anysia

Born on 13th June 1990

I am (Profession) a Chartered Accountant

I Love Chocolates; I Like Rain Dancing and I Hate Liars

Shows i love to watch Miley Jab Hum Tum (MayUr) ; Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ;
D3 Dil Dostii Dance (TaaRey) ; Ishqbaaaz (RiKara) ; Rangrasiya

Shows I watch for time-pass Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka ; Bepannaah ;
Ishq Mein Marjawan ; Internet Wala Love

Forums i visit on I-F
Forum Games ; Avatar & Signatures Shop

I am liking/loving Internet Wala Love because of the light-hearted storyline
I started watching the show for Shivin Narang ... and also the title was very inviting
You can call me Rashi

Born on August 1996

I am (Profession) a Student

I Love Getting drenched in Rain And humming songs

Shows i love to watch Yeh un Dinon ki baat hai, Internet Wala Love, Bepannah, Dil hi Toh Hai. Also if I may include Koffee with Karan, Kuch Rang Pyar ke aise bhi and Yeh Pyar nhi to Kya hai

Shows I watch for time pass Ishqbaaz (ShivOmRu) and Naamkaran (AvNe)

Forums i visit on I.F all the shows that I watch

I love Internet Wala Love because of the cuteness between the leads and the refreshing storyline which attracts me.

I started watching the show when accidentally I saw an episode on tv 2 days back. After that I watched all the previous episodes in one go. Also the title song is very good.Edited by CrazyGirlRashi - 5 years ago

You can call me Etna, Dia or Claudia (my real name). 

I am born on 26th December 1983.

Profession: Sociologist. 

I am passionate about science (especially physics and astronomy), music and reading. But, most of all, I love watching movies and TV shows from all over the world and acquire knowledge of different customs and cultures. I don't like a particular genre, it can be SF, romance, drama, fantasy... it doesn't matter as long the story is engaging. 

Indian shows and movies always have a special place in my heart as I've learned so much from them about love, family and responsibilities.

I've watched many Indian shows, but I keep in my memory only "Choti Bahu" and "Laagi tujhse Lagan". 

I am currently watching "Internet Walla Love" and "Chandrakanta", and I keep an eye on "Roop: Mard Ka Naya Swaroop". If my time allows me, I hope that I will be able to watch "Alladin" as well. 

I watch "Internet Walla Love" because I find the subject catchy and the leads make for a refreshing beautiful, fun couple.
Edited by Etna_Dia - 5 years ago
Hi Everyone ðŸ¤—
My name is Anam Ali

My Birthday is 6th July 1989

My Profession is Office Administrator 

Shows I watch current Internet Wala Love, Bepannah, I watch a lot of Netflixs shows Anne with an E. 

I am huge chocolate fan and I love coffee, I have like  4 cups a day. I love spending time with family and friends, I dislike people who lie and don't keep promises. I hate dentist, each time I have to go I'm shivering and its just not nice reminds me I am going on Thursday for check up. It has to be done even if it is painful. 

I am really enjoying the show, Jai and Adhya make a really cute pair. Shivin is one of my favourtie since Suvreen Guggal days, so yeah that is another reason to watch it..

I look forward to make new friends on this forum.  
Originally posted by CrazyGirlRashi

You can call me Rashi

Born on August 1996

I am (Profession) a Student

I Love Getting drenched in Rain And humming songs

Shows i love to watch Yeh un Dinon ki baat hai, Internet Wala Love, Bepannah, Dil hi Toh Hai. Also if I may include Koffee with Karan, Kuch Rang Pyar ke aise bhi and Yeh Pyar nhi to Kya hai

Shows I watch for time pass Ishqbaaz (ShivOmRu) and Naamkaran (AvNe)

Forums i visit on I.F all the shows that I watch

I love Internet Wala Love because of the cuteness between the leads and the refreshing storyline which attracts me.

I started watching the show when accidentally I saw an episode on tv 2 days back. After that I watched all the previous episodes in one go. Also the title song is very good.

Hai Rashi!!

Good to see you here :)
Originally posted by Etna_Dia

You can call me Etna, Dia or Claudia (my real name). 

I am born on 26th December 1983.

Profession: Sociologist. 

I am passionate about science (especially physics and astronomy), music and reading. But, most of all, I love watching movies and TV shows from all over the world and acquire knowledge of different customs and cultures. I don't like a particular genre, it can be SF, romance, drama, fantasy... it doesn't matter as long the story is engaging. 

Indian shows and movies always have a special place in my heart as I've learned so much from them about love, family and responsibilities.

I've watched many Indian shows, but I keep in my memory only "Choti Bahu" and "Laagi tujhse Lagan". 

I am currently watching "Internet Walla Love" and "Chandrakanta", and I keep an eye on "Roop: Mard Ka Naya Swaroop". If my time allows me, I hope that I will be able to watch "Alladin" as well. 

I watch "Internet Walla Love" because I find the subject catchy and the leads make for a refreshing beautiful, fun couple.

Oh my my! So many names :P
Let's finalize with Etna
There is Mount Etna in Italy ... volcano ... i remember reading it somewhere ;)

Good to know about you
See you around :)
Originally posted by Supernatural_10

Hi Everyone ðŸ¤—
My name is Anam Ali

My Birthday is 6th July 1989

My Profession is Office Administrator 

Shows I watch current Internet Wala Love, Bepannah, I watch a lot of Netflixs shows Anne with an E. 

I am huge chocolate fan and I love coffee, I have like  4 cups a day. I love spending time with family and friends, I dislike people who lie and don't keep promises. I hate dentist, each time I have to go I'm shivering and its just not nice reminds me I am going on Thursday for check up. It has to be done even if it is painful. 

I am really enjoying the show, Jai and Adhya make a really cute pair. Shivin is one of my favourtie since Suvreen Guggal days, so yeah that is another reason to watch it..

I look forward to make new friends on this forum.  

Hai Anam 😳

I also love coffee =D
But 4 cups ... ermmm ... thoda zyada nahi hai :P hahaha

See you around :)