altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I want to ask why Anupriya was in touch with Atul? He had left her for Madhuri. Ahilya disowned him and supported Anupriya. So why she was in touch with Atul? She was calling Atul on his wedding anniversary day too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Perhaps that was his only link with his family.   This is possibly how he kept tabs on how his family is doing.   She is a wonderful lady and softhearted so I can see her giving him updates if he asked her in such a way that she could not refuse, kind of the same way she couldn't refuse guardianship of his daughter...  Other than that I can think of no other reason that she would stay in touch with him or vice versa. 

Why she was calling him on that particular day, I have no idea, maybe she didn't know it was their anniversary day.    Or maybe it was someone else with the same name and Madhuri assumed it was her (I doubt it but could be a possibility).   Madhuri seems to be always doubting Atul's intentions (mall scene with the girl with the ATM card).   I don't blame her doubting him.   He has proven he is capable of cheating on his wife, as he already cheated on Anupriya with her...