Loveyatri - NEW Trailer | Aayush Sharma | Warina Hussain - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

As soon as the film became loveyatri Ayush's acting improved lool.. it doesn't look bad.. 

😆

Kaise ho ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

As soon as the film became loveyatri Ayush's acting improved lool.. it doesn't look bad.. 

😆
Originally posted by Mrs.troll

There is no accounting for taste.

Anyways, the more I watch chogada the more I like ayush.  he is not that bad. People are biased just coz he is salman's bro in law.

+1
I dunno but after watching Ayush's interview with BW Hungama, I really liked him.
So I hope yeh movie BO mai accha kare.
Originally posted by DevilsKick

+1

I bet if this would have been Debut of actor who isn't linked with Salman, reactions would have been different, these faces/bash is for Salman only, nothing to do with debut cast.

Keeping bias aside, I genuinely feel this film should work, loving it from start, would love to see this being super hit.

I remember hero and race 3, man. I don't trust Salman's script sense at all. Otherwise the music is A+. It could do well if they play their cards right .
Love the music. 
and Aayush and Warina look good as well. 
Agreed, if he was not related to Salman, he would have got more appreciation as a new comer. 
Originally posted by Mahabhootni

I remember hero and race 3, man. I don't trust Salman's script sense at all. Otherwise the music is A+. It could do well if they play their cards right .

Hero was remake of already a Blockbuster film, script wasn't bad, execution in remake was bad. Race 3's Script wasn't written by Salman, bashing it is now a status symbol ðŸ˜† Else, we have a long list of films which are Super Sucess & Salman did agreed for them also incuding BB, Sultan, Dabangg, Tiger Series to name a few.
Songs have been hits , don't know if it will help the box office or not 
I liked this trailer more. But whether this film works or not, I hope Warina stays because she's s beautiful and cute at the same time. 
Honestly when then the movie was announced , I was like ,' a gya ek aur Jo jhelna padega..'
But Aayush actually has acted well considering it is his first movie , his dialogue delivery and dance were good, warina is also good.they  look nice together. Surprisingly It is not the cringe fest I expected it to be.