Supreme Court is with Kunan on Adultery..lol

Posted: 5 years ago
So finally Verdict is out...
Acc to SC of India Adultery is not a crime but can be a ground for divorce...
So congos to makers n channels n specially kunan..now they are free from all the society darr... 
Ab aur ganda khel hoga show me...

P. S.  I didn't mention details of this verdict...but the verdict is definitely in the favor of CVs for kunan's story..
Edited by shilpa_akki - 5 years ago
They are only free from legal darr. Societal darr is still very valid for both of them.
Societal darr is valid for homosexuality too even when legally it has been decriminalized. 

BTW, people were already not using this particular section in most of the cases. So, it hardly makes any difference now.
yes i saw it ,first news...so they said only man is culprit not women in adultery,i found it biased n unfair. ...targeting man only.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ107esgIaM[/YOUTUBE]Edited by tootyfrooty- - 5 years ago
Yeah i saw the news.The "Adultery" is a trending topic on twitter today.

"Adultery can be a ground for civil issues including dissolution of marriage but not a criminal offense" šŸ„±

And another statement by chief justice of SC-"Adultery might not be the cause of unhappy marriage and Unhappy marriage might be the cause of Adultery"šŸ¤¢
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
Originally posted by tootyfrooty-

yes i saw it ,first news...so they said only man is culprit not women in adultery,i found it biased n unfair. ...targeting man only.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ107esgIaM[/YOUTUBE]

No,see the recent news.It was a criminal offense only for men before.But today SC had to decide whether it is criminal offense for women too.Then few minutes back it was declared by SC - It is not a criminal offense anymore for men too declaring gender equality.The youtube link you posted,that news is outdated.Check the hashtag "Adultery" on twitter.It is a trending topic today on twitter due to recent news declared by Supreme court.
Originally posted by ...Nihara...

Yeah i saw the news.The "Adultery" is a trending topic on twitter today.

"Adultery can be a ground for civil issues including dissolution of marriage but not a criminal offense" šŸ„±

And another statement by chief justice of SC-"Adultery might not be the cause of unhappy marriage and Unhappy marriage might be the cause of Adultery"šŸ¤¢

Wow. They seriously said that huh?

Man, these Silsila wale are lucky. It's now legal to ship KuNanšŸ˜” Like WTH

Now Kunal will claim he was unhappy with Mauli and go play rasleela with NandinišŸ¤¢
I hope atleast "Alimony" shouldn't be eliminated,otherwise its become easy for men to indulge in multiple marriages and divorces.

Indian law is stooping too low.Firstly laws are not strict in case of illegal crimes like dowry system and it is a still on going issue,no one bats the eyelid even if it is illegal upar se now they are making the illegal things legal  šŸ¤¢.Perfect Recipe for disaster.
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Priya_18

Now Kunal will claim he was unhappy with Mauli and go play rasleela with NandinišŸ¤¢

Yes some twitter account "Bar and bench" posted the statements by CJI.

"Adultery might not be the cause of unhappy marriage but unhappy marriage could be the cause of Adultery"-CJI Deepak mishrašŸ¤¢
Originally posted by arshi_asya

They are only free from legal darr. Societal darr is still very valid for both of them.
Societal darr is valid for homosexuality too even when legally it has been decriminalized. 

BTW, people were already not using this particular section in most of the cases. So, it hardly makes any difference now.
If they are secured legally then they are not bound to fear from society...these shameless makers can show anything to us now
Originally posted by Priya_18

Kunal can never claim that he was unhappy with mauli...he can't hide his characterless image behind unhappy marriage...he is the most tharki, characterless, shameless, character of Indian television..if he was negative then for a change viewers could have accepted his character but makers r hell bent to show him As mahan premi