•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Watched the second episode and was somewhat disappointed.  The crackling chemistry of Prerna and Anurag was on fire and loved their moments together. However the scenario was not good enough. The episode was somewhat rushed and high OTT! Ekta on her full crazy mode! ðŸ˜† and though I just enjoyed the PreAnu moments other moments were total cringe. ðŸ¤¢ I hope that Ekta makes some changes to the show plot and scenes and adjust it according to today's generation cause this show is of what 2000s? That was the time when all these events in tv dramas such as fires, evil vamps etc were uncommon. Now days almost every show has an evil parent/sibling, there are fires, rains, kidnappings, multiple marriages many evil vamps etc. So nothing is new in whatever KZK 2 is going to show since almost every show nowdays follow the trend. The only saving grace of the show is the fact that it is based on the old KZK and people are watching it for old times sake and maybe for some the amazing chemistry of the leads cause the story is not gripping at all. Ekta's shows are usually very intriguing for the first 3 months however with KZK 2 its not the same. I guess it will slowly gain the pace and will become interesting day by day. With pervert Mama coming into the picture, I am just hoping things get better.