•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
In this episode i actually expected it to be a filler episode with sad songs and the beginning of a relentless battle between sass v ma. But i found the background story of Satya to be very interesting.

For the few episodes, we have seen her rigid stance on not adjusting after marriage but it was always portrayed as extreme and left me wondering what made her this way. I really liked how the writers took the time to add pieces to her characterization. It really gives you a better understanding of why Satya is the way she is.

She suffered much at the hands of her in laws and was so sad that the thought of her daughters having to go through such an experience is unbearable.
Also i loved how she highlighted she loved her husband because it shows you that she lost herself in his love and adjusting for his family.

She isn't opposed to Jaya's marriage but she wants to ensure that she marries the right boy,which according to her fears is not Samar.😭
I'm really excited to see how the rest of the story pans out and i do want more of her background story. Even Jaya's sister shikha, i'm interested to see how her marriage fell apart as well.

Hopefully these characters are utilized and not reduced to a stats number of Satya's record of divorcing her daughters.

So what do you guys think? Did you like the insight into Satya's past. Who's story are you looking forward to?
Posted: 5 years ago
i expected such a story of satya but there is a story of rama too , she is a happy contented woman who got happiness in a joint family by adjusting , i have a strong belief in some part of the future they would introduce satya's husband , may be they both will unite ðŸ˜Š as her husband would apologize to her