Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Kunal- Spineless, Nandini-Stupid!!!

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So, as per new BTS, Kunal-Mauli perform Garba on Did'a insistence, Mauli slips & Kunal holds her & meanwhile Nandini is a witness to this incident. Nandini tries to go to talk to Kunal & Chakor sees Nandini & asks her to leave the place, which Nandini does. (She isn't crying in this whole sequence but her facial expressions are clear to indicate she didn't like a bit of what she saw). As per the interview, Dida has asked Kunal to not even meet or contact Nandini for a month. And Kunal will try to fulfill Dida's wish which leaves him with fulfilling a promise & handle Nandini too. There are many more interesting sequence coming up too for Romance as said by Shakti.

IMMJ team has come to play garba with them too. Everyone is coming from other shows to bring Kunal-Mauli closer only or to support Mauli while reprimanding Nandini for her actions.

Makers used divinity to bring Kunal-Nandini together & now again, makers are going to use Durga Ma to bring Mauli-Kunal together since Chakor gifts a Durga Ma idol to Mauli, Kunal holds Mauli in his arms in front of Durga idol only when Nandini sees them together, with a focus on Durga's idol.

So, now the main topic-

Kunal is such a spineless man to not even stand for what he wants. He promised Nandini that he would stay with her but then he would actually listen to Dida. So, technically Kunal won't tell Nandini about this one-month promise of Dida. What happened to his pavitra juzzbat without which he would have died? How the hell on earth is he living now without his beloved who is waiting for him at doorsteps & thinking that he would come with just one call of hers. So much was his love that he was willing to turn a rebel for Nandini against his own family, society & everyone else as he promised to her & she like a classic fool believed it. Kunal couldn't even tell Mauli about what his new desires questioned by Mauli herself & Nandini thought this man could take a stand for her in front of the world or his family. She still believes this man & thinks that finally Kunal is only hers who would come to her on her one call. HOW?

Nandini is absolutely stupid. So this woman apparently thinks that a man who could not stay loyal to his wife whom he actually loved passionately (for 7 years) before she entered their lives, would out of nowhere stay loyal to her in a relationship that is merely 1 month old. Are you really that daft woman? Atleast in his marriage he had a strong support from family, society & what not. You have absolutely nothing to claim him or his love. Still you try to talk to him in front of his family & everyone that is in support of Mauli. Seriously? For what? (And still Nandini can be sympathized with just because she suffered abuse. ON WHAT GROUND? No one asked her to believe a man & jump the guns without even thinking. That was her own doing. She was stupid enough to believe a man's words without even asking WHY? And if this comes back to her then she deserves it completely. She was stupid to not even think why would an honorable man & great husband like Kunal cheat Mauli & go after her out of nowhere.)

The difference between the right & wrong comes from the support Mauli is getting from everyone (especially the family) & negativity Nandini is getting from everyone. Kunal is getting the support on expense of Mauli only. Even then Mauli has made herself perfectly clear about the fact that she expects nothing from Kunal & he is free to do whatever he wants to do & still Kunal will go by Dida's words of not even trying to contact with Nandini out of his own will. (Why the heck was he trying to talk to Mauli & begged her to atleast look at him).

Everyone on the show is coming to show Nandini her position or to bash her indirectly while Mauli is the one getting absolute support.

I hope by the end of this 1 month, Kunal has second thoughts about divorcing Mauli but Mauli actually goes in to divorce him without any hesitation. I hope it's Mauli who frees Kunal from this marriage & not Kunal to take a final decision. I want Mauli to be the decision maker here, leaving Kunal with so called momentary guilt he feels every now & then since revelation. 

I still want divorce to happen (for my own sadistic pleasure). I don't want Mauli to actually begin to live with Kunal if he has second  thoughts. I actually want Mauli to take a decision for her own integrity rather than accepting a chapter in her life where she was considered a "Purana farz" & an option by a man who claimed to be her husband who loved her. And I want Dida to herself free Mauli from this stupid obligation or Mauli to stand out & say that she doesn't want to do it anymore for her whole life. There is nothing in this marriage as of now (unless Kunal-Mauli fall in love all over again just like Rachel-Ross did even after years of separation, but that seems impossible here)

Kunal deserves to be alone or go back to Nandini. If Nandini still takes him back without any question then this woman has no self-respect what so ever (not even an ounce of it, well, it's already clear since she was happy to be a mistress without any thoughts). It would mean, Nandini is just a last option for Kunal to whom he had to come back & Nandini is just a woman who can be walked like a doormat by anyone. No one can stand for her except for herself. She isn't a victim in this and she can't even play a victim in it. She very well knew of the consequences & that leaves her incapable to earn a sympathy for her actions ever since she left Rajdeep. It would be no love from Kunal for Nandini as he claimed & Nandini believed so happily if Kunal is shown to have second thoughts for divorce.

Nandini has been literally turned to side-kick in the show with the recent tracks. It's all about Mauli & Kunal (especially Mauli).

If makers  wanted audience to hate Nandini, then they have succeeded in their motives. Nandini has been butchered beyond repair. It will take a long way if her redemption is even possible (Just like Shagun's in YHM, but Shagun was meant to be terrible, insensitive, selfish from episode 1, so her redemption turned out good, but Nandini was supposed  to stay sensitive on moral compass & that has been completely destroyed.)

Before anyone comes to bash Mauli for her decision to even listen to Dida, it's not Mauli's responsibility to ensure Nandini's well-being now since Mauli is still the legally-wedded wife who by all means has more rights on her legally wedded husband & she isn't even using her rights in this case (something she should have done legally). It's Kunal's responsibility to make a decision & stick to it. If he can't do it, then he is the one to be blamed & not her since Mauli didn't call Kunal, it is his family that is mounting pressure on him & he isn't even refusing. He was such a man enough to go & profess his divine love for Nandini, then why not do it now, when it is actually the time to take a stand for her & he can take a decision. Why is he being such an a**hole now? In every moment Mauli is with Kunal, she is clearly voicing, expressing out her anger & apprehension towards him & everybody can actually see it & still Kunal has decided to put up with it. Why take tantrums from a woman you don't want to even live with, why this obligation now since you are very much in position to make a decision for yourself?
It's not Mauli who is being the doormat since she still has power to make a decision. It's Nandini who is being a doormat and it's all because she allowed it to happen by believing a man who shouldn't have been believed in the first place.

Going by this track, even Jagiya was better since he actually took a stand for Gauri even when everyone bashed him & even disowned him for cheating on Anandi. He actually stood for his commitment to Gauri for quite a long time. Once Jagiya left Gauri, she didn't run behind him until Jagiya himself brought her home to repent his mistakes. Even Gauri prioritized her own self-respect over a man like Jagiya always. She never put up with his entitled nature & tantrums in the marriage.

Kunal-Nandini have got to be the worst, pendulum like characters even written who can hardly be appreciated, understood or even redeemed.
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Actually what is being shown is correct in both the cases...the kind of man K is it is foolish to expect any virtue or depth from.that man...
He fell out of love (apparently) with his wife at the snap of a finger and professed undying love and commitment to N...
Now notice when he was with N no thoughts of another woman should have enteted his mind...but he saw M in his dreams, not a broken betrayed M but the good old days of their proximity and intimacy...
Someone who cheats will always cheat no matter who he is with...falling out of love is a thing, blatant cheating is another...so K's character who is a dou***** is being shown to be consistent here...
As for N she is a lot of things along with being extremely foolish, she forgot if K could cheat on someone like M then he will cheat wil N as well sooner or later...
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kunal thinking process is worst in every possible way...
he wanted to share roam for one month with mouli...
he gets flashback of his happy moments with mouli..
what was his thinking ??i not able understand this man thinking...kya admi hai...?
Edited by rajh - 5 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail
Originally posted by: amortentia15

Actually what is being shown is correct in both the cases...the kind of man K is it is foolish to expect any virtue or depth from.that man...

He fell out of love (apparently) with his wife at the snap of a finger and professed undying love and commitment to N...
Now notice when he was with N no thoughts of another woman should have enteted his mind...but he saw M in his dreams, not a broken betrayed M but the good old days of their proximity and intimacy...
Someone who cheats will always cheat no matter who he is with...falling out of love is a thing, blatant cheating is another...so K's character who is a dou***** is being shown to be consistent here...
As for N she is a lot of things along with being extremely foolish, she forgot if K could cheat on someone like M then he will cheat wil N as well sooner or later...

Even after witnessing first hand incident of Kunal cheating on his wife to whom he was apparently happily married out of nowhere & the guy cheated on none other  than her best-friend, this woman is apparently daft enough to believe everything without even popping a single question from him. She apparently plans & hopes to live with him, with a guy who can't even take a stand for his own so called feelings & for her who she considers an honorable & a great man.

Usually woman ask questions, their gut is strong. It's like this woman has actually lost every sense in herself. 

Nandini has to be one of the worst written characters I have seen so far. She has no self-respect or integrity what so ever on a general level.
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have stopped watching this show - I was looking forward to Maulis journey but not with that cheater kunal. He is useless and honestly I don't see why any woman would want him - let alone two !!!!!

He lied to Mauli and now will lie to Nandini - musical chair we go. Any woman who is worth it will never ever take a man who cheats on her like this back.

I am watching another show which is amazing and less drama and no dragging the plot. Frankly kunal has a personality of a wet sponge and I don't understand why both of these women want him?
SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well worded post. U said it all.  
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
When Kunal was having flashback of Mauli. .I was thinking..WTH is this??
he got shocked when Mauli said--about Guest Room
why shocked--I want to know--what was he thinking that time

arshi_asya thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibha28

I have stopped watching this show - I was looking forward to Maulis journey but not with that cheater kunal. He is useless and honestly I don't see why any woman would want him - let alone two !!!!!

He lied to Mauli and now will lie to Nandini - musical chair we go. Any woman who is worth it will never ever take a man who cheats on her like this back.

I am watching another show which is amazing and less drama and no dragging the plot. Frankly kunal has a personality of a wet sponge and I don't understand why both of these women want him?

Actually Mauli is still being shown as a strong character with constant taunts she throws at Kunal leaving him speechless. Mauli still has a month where she for the sake of trying has to atleast pretend.

Mauli could have easily gone for adultery clause but she didn't only to do some sort of damage control.

The final decision of divorce is yet to be made. If Mauli capes at that moment, then it would definitely be a butchered character. But is she doesn't, then this one month track will actually show a different side to her which is adamant & firm on her decision of letting go of a marriage that's no longer existent.

It's Nandini who is still likely to take Kunal back even after all this without a question.
Kunal is pathetic. Spineless he wants to enjoy both the sides. M for family and N for Fun.
Nandini queen Victoria she thinks she does not have to repay her sins. I do not want Kunal with Mauli but feel sadistic pleasure when I see Nandini s expectations are thrashed.
She though she will come with sexy look and Dance with Kunal and do rasleela and people will applaud.
What kind of insensitive woman she is even after everything being revealed she is coming to Kunal and Mauli s house to celebrate Madam it is not your house neither your nagar premi s any more he has left the house. The woman is degrading day by day. I want to see how kunal becomes spine less day by day and how N s world crashes, and at end M give laththi to that idiot.
Maaza a jayega
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Even after witnessing first hand incident of Kunal cheating on his wife to whom he was apparently happily married out of nowhere & the guy cheated on none other  than her best-friend, this woman is apparently daft enough to believe everything without even popping a single question from him. She apparently plans & hopes to live with him, with a guy who can't even take a stand for his own so called feelings & for her who she considers an honorable & a great man.

Usually woman ask questions, their gut is strong. It's like this woman has actually lost every sense in herself. 

Nandini has to be one of the worst written characters I have seen so far. She has no self-respect or integrity what so ever on a general level.

Her senses took leave because she was elated it was her Kunaal was cheating M with... Which is why she is the most hypocritical leading ladies i have ever witnessed...
Imagine a scenario where N chanced upon K having an affair  with another woman not N herself... She would immediately go and tell M... because simply there are different standards for her, not even double, its like some triple or more standards...
And the diabolism she cloaks in the facade of trauma, vulnerability and helplessness, every woman should steer clear of people having N's traits... She is one conniving woman who does it all yet behaves like a victim in every single case...
I don't know why but even in the initial days she never came across as noble to me... Who would fall for a married guy and then try to curb or stifle her feelings...she came scross as self serving...always...
Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago