Naagin 3

What if vikrant is not real vikrant

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Guys just now I got this thought .vikrant who came now might not be real vikrant and real vikrant who is good ..died 
And now this powerful enemy is coming in  vikrant form to bela

Entirely possible right this way

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I haven't thought of that but it could be possible and an unexpected twist. There are so many people after the naagmani. Bela has so much enemies. However I'm still inclined to believe it's the real Vikrant. Something about the way Vikrant acted in episode 1 makes me think he faked his death and set Bela up to get raped and possibly killed. Who knows we have to wait and see
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: durga33

I haven't thought of that but it could be possible and an unexpected twist. There are so many people after the naagmani. Bela has so much enemies. However I'm still inclined to believe it's the real Vikrant. Something about the way Vikrant acted in episode 1 makes me think he faked his death and set Bela up to get raped and possibly killed. Who knows we have to wait and see

What will vikrant gain if bela gets raped or died .he wan ts naagmani and it is possible through bela only 

Also bela mom saw him during her sickness.then she did not feel him as evil .only now feeling as evil
durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well we have to wait and see. With this show you have to expect the unexpected. Only two days more until the episode. This weekend we will know more about Vikrant and see Bela reaction to his return.
RusellyAdita thumbnail
I read the topic and was like 'ab ye topic kahan se tapak pada', but sweetheart, you have a solid point there. However, by the dialogues, it doesn't seem that way UNFORTUNATELY. But really rooting for this theory. 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What if bella is someone who is posing as ruhi's changed face? And the real ruhi will show up later on. Maybe bella is just somebody who claimed to be ruhi to protect her. They do that sometimes by putting someone as the king or queen to protect the lineage of the royals.
F.R.I.E.N.DS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rogna

What if bella is someone who is posing as ruhi's changed face? And the real ruhi will show up later on. Maybe bella is just somebody who claimed to be ruhi to protect her. They do that sometimes by putting someone as the king or queen to protect the lineage of the royals.

🤣🤣

What if Mahir is not real Mahir?? what if he is shivangi in disguise and is here to avenge her death from rocky and rithvik who r none other than sumi maa and polo aunty 🤣🤣
Melkor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: F.R.I.E.N.DS

🤣🤣

What if Mahir is not real Mahir?? what if he is shivangi in disguise and is here to avenge her death from rocky and rithvik who r none other than sumi maa and polo aunty 🤣🤣

What if Andy Sehgal is not the real Andy Sehgal? What if he is Shesha in disguise?Shesha was after both Rocky and Ritik and she could get neither of them.Therefore she became Andy and married both Rocky and Ritik aka Sumi and Polo😉
F.R.I.E.N.DS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

What if Andy Sehgal is not the real Andy Sehgal? What if he is Shesha in disguise?Shesha was after both Rocky and Ritik and she could get neither of them.Therefore she became Andy and married both Rocky and Ritik aka Sumi and Polo😉

ROLF too good🤣
what if mittal is not mittal? mittal is actually yamini who has  realised that sesha is her true love🤣  that can be the reason y andy spends more time with mittal then his two wives 🤣🤣
Edited by F.R.I.E.N.DS - 5 years ago
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It would be really funny if it is nit the real vikrant.

I mean 
Someone impersonating Vikrant--> Vikrant impersonating Yuvi