Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I just loved her acting today👏.What an expressions,dialogue delivery,she just aced each and every little nuances,her eye movements,every little detail is so real man.She is so natural in acting.I just forgot it is a show for a moment when i saw her scenes today!!Go girl!Aditi is really love man!❤️.The show is shit but her acting makes it so real👏.I looved her dialogues today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aditi is brilliant no doubt about it. but mauli is love.. she is so different and her dialogues are so well written.. 
her scene in front of the mirror. getting ready for pooja.. uff.. her pain.. her eyes.. the way she cried her heart out..
and her scene with kunal where she doesnt let a tear escaped from her eye..

it is only me who thinks they give very importance to her scenes.. like ek ek aansu ka hisab.. lol.. kab ek tear nikalna hai kab bahut.. kab sirf eyes moist krni hai.. 
her dialogues her expressions and scenes are very well executed..
can it be improvisation?? or director tells her to do all this..

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anahi

aditi is brilliant no doubt about it. but mauli is love.. she is so different and her dialogues are so well written.. 

her scene in front of the mirror. getting ready for pooja.. uff.. her pain.. her eyes.. the way she cried her heart out..
and her scene with kunal where she doesnt let a tear escaped from her eye..

it is only me who thinks they give very importance to her scenes.. like ek ek aansu ka hisab.. lol.. kab ek tear nikalna hai kab bahut.. kab sirf eyes moist krni hai.. 
her dialogues her expressions and scenes are very well executed..
can it be improvisation?? or director tells her to do all this..

Maui was definitely love today ❤️.She is quite strong and self-respecting and at the same time she is taking risk for Dida even at her lowest point.She always puts others before her and think about others even if it is killing her even when she is dying inside ,she is so selfless👏.This shows how she is quite contrasting from Nandini who is utter selfish.I can do anything for a friend/human being like her❤️.
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

Maui was definitely love today ❤️.She is quite strong and self-respecting and at the same time she is taking risk for Dida even at her lowest point.She always puts others before her and think about others even if it is killing her even when she is dying inside ,she is so selfless👏.This shows how she is quite constrating from Nandini who is utter selfish.I can do anything for a friend/human being like her❤️.

oh yess.. that was her trait and will always be.. she is love.. 
i loved todays episode so so much..
SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Simply loved Mauli today, Aditi is doing a super job.   👍🏼
Swan.122012 thumbnail
Actually cried along with her. The tune which was cringeworthy while played for Nandhini during her rain dance was so heartening while played for Mauli. The slower version was too good and Aditi did a fab job. 
I have read many posts on different forums on how their FL should be portrayed, close to reality and not showing Mahaan, here we go. We have Mauli who nailed it. It felt as if we r going through the pain along with her.