Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Dialogue writer also has split personality syndrome?????

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Does the show dialogue writer also have split personality syndrome like SHE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED. I mean ek taraf he/she writes those SUPER SE UPER, SEETI MAROFYING dialogues for Mauli our Power puff girl & then doosri taraf writes those DIVINE dialogues for YOU KNOW WHO!

Is the dialogue writer also suffering frm split personality??????
Edited by Angels11 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dumbest dialogue of the day : hum kunal ko ek phone karenge n woh chale ayenge humare pass 🀣
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ananyakai

dumbest dialogue of the day : hum kunal ko ek phone karenge n woh chale ayenge humare pass 🀣

Bechari insecure hain yaar... Kunal deceived his own wife for other woman what is the guarentee that he will stay with her..

So she is telling herself to trust kunal.. kya din agaye πŸ₯±
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
I think he is the Secret PR of mauli/aditi who does it purposely to get hate for ******** !!🀣
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels11

Does the show dialogue writer also have split personality syndrome like SHE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED. I mean ek taraf he/she writes those SUPER SE UPER, SEETI MAROFYING dialogues for Mauli our Power puff girl & then doosri taraf writes those DIVINE dialogues for YOU KNOW WHO!

Is the dialogue writer also suffering frm split personality??????

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Wanted to slap that Anamika' 😑
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
May be mauli's dialogues and nandini's dialogues written by different writers πŸ˜†
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PD-

Bechari insecure hain yaar... Kunal deceived his own wife for other woman what is the guarentee that he will stay with her..

So she is telling herself to trust kunal.. kya din agaye πŸ₯±

Now some ema supporters are calling  kunal a cheater bcoz he will stay with mauli.
Hypocrisy🀣
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Shayad 10 log likh rahe hain apne apne man marzi se dialogues,, isiliye aise present kar rahe hain πŸ˜†
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Silpa91

May be mauli's dialogues and nandini's dialogues written by different writers πŸ˜†

Or mayb the dialogue writer also secretly hates N & hence gives her all these dialogues. Its his revenge 4 being forced 2 write gatiya dialogues for the gatiya oops divine couple πŸ˜†
Rithu0203 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now, I think they are purposefully doing it.
Initially, they tried to justify Kunal and Nandini divine love, but failed badly and received a backslash.

So, they are not giving any clear dialogues to Nandini to know her state of mind, coz they themselves in a mess and seems like they changed the plot. coz even in precap the Nandini scene is an old clipping, DD was on vacation..so guess, there is a change in plot. 
And not giving any proper dialogues to Nandini and leaving it to viewers to as per their understanding, so that they can take any direction in future w.r.to Nandini.

Till y'day I thought Nandini is normal and just selfish, blind/mad for Kunal. But, today her behavior was wired. Either she was unaware of didas's condition or she is in a state not able to perceive or get that message., i.e., clinically not normal.πŸ˜•