Hate Nandini more day by day

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hum Kunal ko Ek phone karenge wapas aa jayenge!
Shitty pathetic psycho woman!

No second thought abt Dida! No worry abt the lady who accepted her n loved her..

Today Nandini again stoop the lowest. Now what will CV do? Rajdeep is in jail..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rithu0203 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Nandini don't know about dida's condition, Kunal didn't complete the sentence about dida i guess.  she is just aware that he will go to his home and come back.
Or even if she is aware of dida's condition, she is not in the state to think or sense anything else other than herself due to fear, panic attack. She is not normal or stable at this point i guess.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
ya Nandini did not know about dida heart attack
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Now Cvs will make her leave the city..maahanta ki Devi will give sacrifice... assuming viewers gonna feel fr her... LolšŸ„±
SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No words for her...
Pathetic disgusting woman.She is indeed a besharam,gandi womanšŸ¤¢
nozzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rithu0203

I think Nandini don't know about dida's condition, Kunal didn't complete the sentence about dida i guess.  she is just aware that he will go to his home and come back.

Or even if she is aware of dida's condition, she is not in the state to think or sense anything else other than herself due to fear, panic attack. She is not normal or stable at this point i guess.

I think she knows..  She was hiding behind the pillar listening to them talking. So she knows about the condition of Dida. 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
anyway when Nandini will come to know about dida heart attack and divorce file case .she will ultimately realize that what ever she was doing wrong and will ask forgiveness from mauli and will leave city

Nandini will have definitely has humanity . Nandini will feel definitely bad if she come to know about Kunal and mauli filed for divorce and will leave Kunal

she is not bad woman to the core