Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I have never watched KZK 1, As I was not even born in 2001, But KZK 2 was so hyped and the promos were exciting! So I watched the first episode! Parth and Erica's chemistry is amazing!
And it hurts to know Anurag And Prerna will never be one !

(Also hope Ekta don't make it like other shows of hers!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FlyingClouds. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey dear!!! I was a viewer of KZK1, and I did feel bad whener Anupre used to get seperated. But since the ending wasnt known to us, we were hopeful till the last that they might reunite. However, KZK is all about star-crossed lovers. The promos of KZK2 imply the same. Its very clear that they wont be together, even in old age. They might be just married for brief period of time, which would ultimately result in divorce
Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .FlyingClouds.

Hey dear!!! I was a viewer of KZK1, and I did feel bad whener Anupre used to get seperated. But since the ending wasnt known to us, we were hopeful till the last that they might reunite. However, KZK is all about star-crossed lovers. The promos of KZK2 imply the same. Its very clear that they wont be together, even in old age. They might be just married for brief period of time, which would ultimately result in divorce

That's heart breaking. I didn't watch KZK 1 it turned crap over the time! But tried the first episode of 2 and its awesome! These two have an awesome chemistry!
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was like 3 when S1 started and I feel bad ki AnuPre won't unite in the end, even though Erica-Parth have such good chemistry already! Btw do we have a couple name for Erica-Parth?
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i have watched the first season of the KZK, i loved the main leads but Erica is one my favorites actresses, so im watching it because of her, 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
KZK was always abt incomplete love for anurag-prerna...they were there for each other but they could not live with each other...sometimes love is all abt sacrificing n selfless...being there for each other even though u can never live with the person u love...sometimes u fall in love with one person deeply but u are never destined to be with the person...love is all abt two hearts bonding as one soul but destiny n life gives u something that u have never choose at all...love beats two hearts creating a world of its own but life surprises u in every steps...thats KZK...that was what anurag-prerna love story was all abt...these elements was what EK wanted to show 18 yrs back but destroyed due to multiple marriages...pregnancies...murder mysteries and annoying leaps...
18 yrs back,we watch the show to witness AnuPre reunion...it run for 8 yrs with differnt couples making an entry like prem-mukhti...kasak-shravan...p2-shaksham...prem-devki...none of the couples nor AnuPre united...

at this era,we know AnuPre are there for each othet but they will not unite with each other...they are star crossed lovers...we can't blame EK also as she clearly reveal it through the promos AnuPre will never unite with each other though they are there for each other
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Mages

KZK was always abt incomplete love for anurag-prerna...they were there for each other but they could not live with each other...sometimes love is all abt sacrificing n selfless...being there for each other even though u can never live with the person u love...sometimes u fall in love with one person deeply but u are never destined to be with the person...love is all abt two hearts bonding as one soul but destiny n life gives u something that u have never choose at all...love beats two hearts creating a world of its own but life surprises u in every steps...thats KZK...that was what anurag-prerna love story was all abt...these elements was what EK wanted to show 18 yrs back but destroyed due to multiple marriages...pregnancies...murder mysteries and annoying leaps...

18 yrs back,we watch the show to witness AnuPre reunion...it run for 8 yrs with differnt couples making an entry like prem-mukhti...kasak-shravan...p2-shaksham...prem-devki...none of the couples nor AnuPre united...

at this era,we know AnuPre are there for each othet but they will not unite with each other...they are star crossed lovers...we can't blame EK also as she clearly reveal it through the promos AnuPre will never unite with each other though they are there for each other

u said it all! it is indeed the story of star-crossed lovers. Yes the happy endings make everyone happy, but this show showcased that selfless love so beautifully ( putting aside all the other crappy twists). KZK will always remain an eternal love story for me and I have very fond memories of watching it as a kid, even bunking school once to catch the repeat telecast which used to air at 12:30 in the afternoon ðŸ˜†
EK has made it clear like damn clear that she plans to showcase the exact same thing even with the reboot. it will hurt but things they do for each other is selfless love! ðŸ˜³

P.S: that old guy in today's precap seems to be a new character. I dont remember him from the original. 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mages

All of ekta's old serials consisted of every couple separating and marrying other people whether that was the main couple or the other couples on the show too. However she seemingly stopped with separating the couples like this of recent years and instead shows the leads separating because of misunderstandings, coming together again when that misunderstanding clears only to be separated again by another misunderstanding and repeating this formula, examples of this being raman-ishita and abhi-pragya. This is what ekta show couples are like now, but she doesn't separate them the way she did back then. She in a way destroyed those couples in a heart-wrenching way, but she doesn't do that now and instead shows couples switching between separation and unions around misunderstandings. 

I can't believe though that even today people would be ready to watch old style ekta shows where the couples are separated and marry other people the way prerna-anurag are. 
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
@sammy...era has changed...now what EK showed 18-20 yrs back will not work on this era and u are right...EK has stop multiple marriages crappy track...but yes in this new KZK we will have to accept that AnuPre can never unite and pain has its own magic to watch...
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Damn I set myself up for a tragedy