Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The sets, the music ,character introduction was so grand. It almost as if I was watching an SLB movie.

And I know a lot has been said about Erica's dialogue delivery but I found it cute. Why?  Maybe because I know a lot of people people who speak very fast when they are nervous esp talking to someone. Maybe also because I myself speak a bit fast even normally only difference is people around me ask me to repeat what I say if they don't get it here we can't. But that makes it a bit more relatable to me.

Coming to Parth all I have to say is he nailed it. I was ecstatic because for some reason I felt he can pull off this character and he did so mind blowingly. 

These views are from someone who hasn't seen the season 1 but do know fairly well about the main plotline which was too serious and confusing. 

But honestly in today's day I don't think an overly serious drama would be appreciated since it'll get typecast to boring. And the touch of humor is in itself a huge relief. 

Also a shout out to the girl playing anurag's ignored sister liked her jealousy

So this new kasauti is a big thumbs up for me. The leads are refreshing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice review. Agree with many things.
yes performance of leads stole the show
Anurag n prerna r going to rock the world!
Today's episode gonna be awesome and interesting. 
Originally posted by: rupinr

Nice review. Agree with many things.
yes performance of leads stole the show
Anurag n prerna r going to rock the world!
Today's episode gonna be awesome and interesting. 

Yeah I hope they get due credit and not just comparison as reward for their efforts
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xoanyaxo

Yeah I hope they get due credit and not just comparison as reward for their efforts

Exactly. One can always compare but not so much that you forget to enjoy what you are getting. I never watched S1 and so just to try it out I saw the introduction scene of S1 after having watched S2 episodes. Personally, I found S2 leads endearing (Chappal math fekhnaπŸ˜†)
Sassii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I also agreed with you and I don't find a problem in dialogue delivery of Erica may be they just showing it . But overall I 'm loving the show .
Isolophiliac thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I found it too rushed..she just needs to calm down a little bit..Rest is all okay..
Agree about Parth..πŸ‘πŸΌ
and the presence of humor is necessary.. I wouldn't like to watch an overtly serious show...
Originally posted by: Priya_18

Exactly. One can always compare but not so much that you forget to enjoy what you are getting. I never watched S1 and so just to try it out I saw the introduction scene of S1 after having watched S2 episodes. Personally, I found S2 leads endearing (Chappal math fekhna πŸ˜†)

That's the thing I never was able to watch the previous season because I was too young and used to get disgusted by it . It was too much for my childish brain to comprehend everybody calling each other mom dad. 

So yeah this so far is great. The leads are a bonus though the continuity is a bummer
Originally posted by: Muku007

I also agreed with you and I don't find a problem in dialogue delivery of Erica may be they just showing it . But overall I 'm loving the show .

I liked it too so far
Originally posted by: abi_sanam

I found it too rushed..she just needs to calm down a little bit..Rest is all okay..

Agree about Parth.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
and the presence of humor is necessary.. I wouldn't like to watch an overtly serious show...

It is refreshing
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I too didn't find any issues with the lead actors. And yes nervousness does make  person speak fast.
What i think could do better is the costume and make up. Eri looked too much rosy cheeked. And the amount of jewellery on the ladies of Basu  family and that huge bindi is so horrible. Anu's mom looks like she is a 'for ever' model of jewellery shop,that too from early morning. I wish she was portrayed as classy rather than gaudy.