•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
So, Kunal today finally decided to be with Nandini- Great job dude finally you know what you want.

Yesterday, he was shocked when Mauli filed for divorce- I am still trying to figure out WHY?

And now, Dida has asked both of them to give this marriage one more chance in the one month- And Lord Kunal agrees for some reasons since he is seen in Navratri Pooja with Mauli where InternetWalaLove lead pair come to wish them.

Now, the major question- WHY DID LORD KUNAL AGREE TO IT WHEN HE HAD FINALLY MADE UP A MIND ABOUT NANDINI?
WHY IS HE NOT TAKING A STAND FOR HIS BELOVED NOW?- It's his duty to do that.
WHY ON EARTH DID MAULI AGREE TO IT?- How did she decide that it will apparently be OK to live with Kunal & why did Kunal not object to it.

Meanwhile makers to the audience (while giving middle finger)-
Hmm, so you like Mauli. Wait, let me scribble something on my writing pad to make all of you bash her as well. You have abused enough of my writing for Kunal-Nandini & now it's payback time & I'll do that by ruining that one character in that show you all root for so badly. Just wait & watch. Meanwhile for Kunal, I am not yet done with him. He has to be butchered more to balance out insult with Nandini. Meanwhile, Mauli should be earning some bashing too. Why should Nandini have most of hate?
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by arshi_asya

So, Kunal today finally decided to be with Nandini- Great job dude finally you know what you want.

Yesterday, he was shocked when Mauli filed for divorce- I am still trying to figure out WHY?

And now, Dida has asked both of them to give this marriage one more chance in the one month- And Lord Kunal agrees for some reasons since he is seen in Navratri Pooja with Mauli where InternetWalaLove lead pair come to wish them.

Now, the major question- WHY DID LORD KUNAL AGREE TO IT WHEN HE HAD FINALLY MADE UP A MIND ABOUT NANDINI?
WHY IS HE NOT TAKING A STAND FOR HIS BELOVED NOW?- It's his duty to do that.
WHY ON EARTH DID MAULI AGREE TO IT?- How did she decide that it will apparently be OK to live with Kunal & why did Kunal not object to it.

Meanwhile makers to the audience (while giving middle finger)-
Hmm, so you like Mauli. Wait, let me scribble something on my writing pad to make all of you bash her as well. You have abused enough of my writing for Kunal-Nandini & now it's payback time & I'll do that by ruining that one character in that show you all root for so badly. Just wait & watch. Meanwhile for Kunal, I am not yet done with him. He has to be butchered more to balance out insult with Nandini. Meanwhile, Mauli should be earning some bashing too. Why should Nandini have most of hate?

Seriously! Dida track is so unrequired...