Thanks for starting one of my favourite serials with HOMOPHOBIA

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks Ekta for starting my favourite serial with homophobia around Parth.

Tumhe ladke pasand hai? Hawww.

Funky music in the background intended to make the audience giggle.

It's ironic that Parth agreed to do it too, considering he was himself in a relationship with Vikas Gupta, who's very close to Ekta.

Sigh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

consideing ekta is known for exploting her heroines n her brother is known as closet gay, it was quite shocking and parth is not kid. if he was offended he wouldve said to ekta
Melkor thumbnail
Meh!! Now this entire thing is being blown out of proportion.
While I do agree that they could have done better than that joke,I realised after watching it properly and reading other's views that it was not that offensive.They didn't even insult or mock any sexuality.

As far as Parth's personal life is concerned then its against the forum CoC to discuss an actor's personal life.
Nothing was proved back then and the issue has resolved now.
So whats the point in bringing that up?

Lastly Parth gave an amazing performance today.As long as he acts well I don't think anything else matters.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry wasn't homophobia in my opinion. Had to watch it again since people are mentioning again and again, I quite disagree with it. It was more of a disappointment of the girls who have a huge crush on him, that's all. 
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
While I think its okay to discuss homophobia and the related scene between Anurag & Prerna but to drag actors and their personal life into it is uncalled for and against the rules! Kindly stick to discussing reel and not real!

The author if they want to discuss homophobia in context of the show and its chars they are free to open a new post for the same as this one is being closed as per rules!

KZK 2 DTEdited by -RD- - 5 years ago