Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks to the forum's bombarding posts, I was expecting to see the worst but surprisingly I was smiling and enjoying the episode all throughout... 😃

Everything and everyone looks beautiful.. Thanks to the pooja time they're all so well decked up bringing in a wonderfully grand flavor of West Bengal.. I'm already planning on a tour to Kolkata now.. It looks so beautiful...
Liked the lovely setup of marigold and Ganesha in Prerna's houseand the grandeur of roses and Krishna in Anurag's house.. Neat introduction of the characters without losing the essence of the spiritual ambience.. 👍🏼

Pooja as Nivedita looks awesome😳.. The royal costume and jewelry suit her very well.. And yes the mother, Mohini is also no less in beauty and arrogance.. Suits them all well.. I'm yet to get to like Moloy Basu but yeah he gives the vibes of keeping the mood light in the otherwise high-voltage Basu family, may be..😉

Sharma family appears to be sweet with Rajesh and Veena.. Glad that Veena isn't shown to be bechari mommy submissive and ignorant.. 😉

Coming to the highlights of the show why I'm here first of all.. Anurag-Prerna.. They're perfect as individuals and together.. Wanting to see more of them...

Whistles and Cheers from my end🥳.  Amidst all the grandeur and dramatic setup, their meeting is kept simple and beautiful.. Nothing OTT about their eyes meeting in slow motion with extra camera angle to it... The college setup looks ok too.. But it looks too odd to see only Prerna and her close friend in churidhar suit with the rest in contrastingly opposite outfits.. Maybe done it on purpose to keep them noteworthy amidst the crowd?!.. Especially by Anurag 😉.  Parth has a beautiful transformation as the calm and sorted guy.❤️. I'm liking the chirpy and dreamy Prerna❤️.. It suits well for Erica.. 😳

Major credits to the cinematography and the technical team.. It shows how well things were done from the production unit.. Hats off to their efforts for bringing in such visuals for TV audience... 👏

Not sure, going forward how the episodes are going to be and what would be the fate of the show in the hands of the CVs bit the first episode is sure an impressive one.. Congratulations to the team and yes, all the very best to continue the spirit and effect, resulting in good TRPs...👏

Thumbs up to the team and especially Erica-Parth👍🏼🤗

Moral of the story: If you want to see the sunshine you have to weather the storm.. 😃
Thank god someone is being positive. Same view as mine. Agree with everything
Hey!! So nice to see you here too😳
Lovely post! Totally agree. . Loved the vibe of the episode & I think Eri and Parth's pairing will be a big USP for the show, already looking forward to watch more of them!
The first episode was very grand in terms of cinematography, introduction, colors and sets! 
I too loved how Anurag and Prerna's first meet on screen wasn't much of a pan and zoom thing. Infact, I was actually quite shocked that they have been talking to each other for 10 years now😆
Never could see the old KZK so I have nothing to compare to, but I really want them to portray the essence of KZK in a new style! Looks like they intend to do the same.😳
Hi PP and saumee. Long time. Good to see you here guys. 
As for the show.. loved the grandeur and its overall effects. But looked a little rushed to me. My first EK show... so fingers crossed. See you around guys.
Hey buddy good to see you just came here to see what's the fuss all about looks like a good start after reading your review wants to give a try

Much loveEdited by Shaiksafia - 5 years ago
Copy pasting my reply from another thread 
After recovering from the nostalgia attack of S1,I rewatched the episode and I enjoyed it more.My initial reaction was purely based on the nostalgia of the past😆
Now what I loved about this episode is -

1.Anurag❤️Parth as Manik is extremely close to my heart and will always remain so.But looks like Anurag Basu is all set to make his way into my heart or should I say he already has.
He was calm and yet intense and his voice was so deep.I also loved that they gave a playful and fun loving side to the otherwise serious and somewhat sombre Anurag.

In S1,Anurag 1.0 used to be the butt of Prerna 1.0's jokes.However Anurag 2.0 seems to have an upper hand over Prerna 2.0 when it comes to pranks😳😆

2.Erica as Prerna is beautiful.I still feel she can improve her diction though.

3.Parth and Erica as AnuPre really compliment each other no doubt.It would be interesting to see how their love story unfolds.

4.The aarti.This was one of the things which I loved in S1.Every new phase of the story began with this aarti.The aartis took place parallely with AnuPre.On Prerna's side the aarti was dedicated to Lord Ganesha and on Anurag's side it was dedicated to Lord Ram.

5.Moloy Basu was one of my fav characters back then.He was the biggest AnuPre shipper😳😆
Even now Mr Basu has tremendously impressed me.I can't wait for his scenes with Anurag and Prerna

What I didn't like -

The only thing which I found OTT was Mohini and Nivedita's attire😆Maybe it was too flashy and gaudy for my taste.
Shubhavi K and Pooja acted really well though
I have not seen season 1 so my views are based on what i saw today

It was kind of a patience tester the start the never ending intro's of both the sharma's and basu's only thing I remember from that 10 min sequence is Anurag ki sexy back and prerna ka never ending udhta laal dupatta the rest was all not worth it and who in this day n age however traditional wears itna sona and ott dressing at home (ref anu ki ma mohini plus the actress playing the role looks like his sister )

The Anu -Prerna bit at the uni was nice and so were their bits at the puja pandal the best being them doing aarti together loved how Anu looked at Prerna before holding the aarti with her.

The repeated mention of toofan , the dupatta flying and lot of symbolic dialogs : i cudnt be bothered
🤣

Parth looked abs bhola bhaala innocent as Anu!

I am not sure abt the original but this one where leads , mohini etc are majorly conversing in english and one of the daughters in basu clan is wearing off shoulders i really dont see the need for the mohini to dress so ott with that kind of jewellery just to show traditionalism!
Originally posted by AKHIAWAL

Thank god someone is being positive. Same view as mine. Agree with everything
Maybe the negatives around prepared me for the worst and whoa what I saw was all good to me.. 😉

Glad to know that it matches your view.. Hope we get to enjoy the upcoming episodes the same way.. 🤗
Originally posted by saumiee

Hey!! So nice to see you here too 😳
Lovely post! Totally agree. . Loved the vibe of the episode & I think Eri and Parth's pairing will be a big USP for the show, already looking forward to watch more of them!
The first episode was very grand in terms of cinematography, introduction, colors and sets! 
I too loved how Anurag and Prerna's first meet on screen wasn't much of a pan and zoom thing. Infact, I was actually quite shocked that they have been talking to each other for 10 years now😆
Never could see the old KZK so I have nothing to compare to, but I really want them to portray the essence of KZK in a new style! Looks like they intend to do the same.😳
Hiyaaa Saumieee.. Great to see you here..  Hope to read more of your reviews as well.. 👍🏼
@bold: Totally agree.. Not a typical background score when their eyes meet or hands touch or she falls and he holds.. 😆
In fact their convo was so regular and the college friend giving a live commentary makes it all the more tanda but keeping the charm in a unique way.. keeping the curiosity on what and how next?😉
Originally posted by havima

Hi PP and saumee. Long time. Good to see you here guys. 
As for the show.. loved the grandeur and its overall effects. But looked a little rushed to me. My first EK show... so fingers crossed. See you around guys.
Hiya Havi.. 😃 Glad to be part of the forum too.. Yeah looked lavishly luxurious with so many details to look around.. I liked Prerna's house.. 😉
Yeah mine too first Ekta show.. 😆 Let's see how it goes.. Anyway not keeping too much expectations.. Just wish that the show works for Erica-Parth❤️