Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
First epi, though OTT, which was expected i liked it very much, i mean when it ended i was like why did it end so fast???๐Ÿ˜ณ
Parth stole the show today, even though there were jokes about his personal interest in guys or gals, i mean india has evolved in 2018 and this shows its not 2001 where it shouldnt be brought up, ofcourse it can and cannot be accepted for some..๐Ÿ˜›

but if we can wear mini skirts and choli's you know what i mean, the question showed how personal Prerna went on Anurag.. he was kinda mad at first and blew it in a joke..๐Ÿ˜•

Back to the topic, it didnt ruin my memories of KZK 1 and also lived up to the expectations of KZK 2. everything about the epi was beautiful didnt get bored for a single second according to me.

it was well played by both prerna and anurag..parth and erica were good in the initial epi..

Mohini as usual made sure her standards for the viewers and Moloy's jokes were kinda really not cracking but brought a smile for sure..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lastly i didnt know KOLKATA was so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
yes cinematography was good
I find parica a refreshing jodi
not liking mohini 
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I loved the first episode too! I don't think Anurag was mad, he was rather amused I think. Yes, it's 2018, where homosexual marriages have now been legalized in many parts of the world. They didn't show any homophobia in my opinion. It was just a general question -- Prerna was not like oh this is wrong, and neither was Anurag. He wasn't offended at all, and took it lightly, even played along with it. If we see other shows or movies, they would be offended and deny the accusation right away. Here Anurag wasn't shown to be like that. Just swap her asking him if he liked men, with her asking him if he liked women. 

Prerna: "Anurag, do you like women?" 

Anurag: "Yes, I like women. Which one do you find cute? Look these are cute girls!"

See, nothing wrong with that. So why should anything be wrong of the opposite? All sexualities are equal and should be treated as such.

Edited by ilovepyaar - 5 years ago
Arziya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I loved the first episode too! I don't think Anurag was mad, he was rather amused I think. Yes, it's 2018, where homosexual marriages have now been legalized in many parts of the world. They didn't show any homophobia in my opinion. It was just a general question -- Prerna was not like oh this is wrong, and neither was Anurag. He wasn't offended at all, and took it lightly, even played along with it. If we see other shows or movies, they would be offended and deny the accusation right away. Here Anurag wasn't shown to be like that. Just swap her asking him if he liked men, with her asking him if he liked women. 

Prerna: "Anurag, do you like women?" 

Anurag: "Yes, I like women. Which one do you find cute? Look these are cute girls!"

See, nothing wrong with that. So why should anything be wrong of the opposite? All sexualities are equal and should be treated as such.

@bold exactly my point, he was in london dont tell me this was thrown at him initial๐Ÿ˜†
Arziya thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya185

yes cinematography was good

I find parica a refreshing jodi
not liking mohini 

yes both are a refreshing pair for sure i can feel in them ๐Ÿ˜ณ

me too she and her standards๐Ÿ˜†
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yet to watch the episode but seems good from comments here really excited. 
I loved Erica in krpkab and Parth in Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan seasons 1, 2 and 3 so hoping that I like their pair here.
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree, I liked the episode. I was actually praying that they keep the same Ganesh Aarti. It's one of my fav. Everything was so beautiful like their home decoration and the pandal.

I liked Anurag's humor. This can be a indication that he won't be a naive character in this one, I hope he has a strong persona here. Loved his reply to Prerna, I personally think it's not that big of a problem to ask him. But they just proved that he has a broad mind to accept such questions and joke about it too.

I think Parth was amazing in the episode, Erica can do a better job. But I am liking this one.
Arziya thumbnail
Originally posted by: RadhaKrishan

I agree, I liked the episode. I was actually praying that they keep the same Ganesh Aarti. It's one of my fav. Everything was so beautiful like their home decoration and the pandal.

I liked Anurag's humor. This can be a indication that he won't be a naive character in this one, I hope he has a strong persona here. Loved his reply to Prerna, I personally think it's not that big of a problem to ask him. But they just proved that he has a broad mind to accept such questions and joke about it too.

I think Parth was amazing in the episode, Erica can do a better job. But I am liking this one.

yeah me too liking this one for sure a *thumbs up* for the show after the first epi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Arziya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Yet to watch the episode but seems good from comments here really excited. 

I loved Erica in krpkab and Parth in Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan seasons 1, 2 and 3 so hoping that I like their pair here.

MUST WATCH!! you will like it, watch it and let me know if you liked them or not๐Ÿ˜ณ