Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

BREAKING! Is Simran Kaur Mundi the new Komolika?

Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Is Simran Kaur Mundi the new Komolika? She was wishing the team on Instagram with a photo taken with Parth & she put #Komolika's hashtag. 

So is she the new Komolika? & not Hina Khan?

Here is her Insta post

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nope they all r creating hype. ekta surely has taken a household name for kmolika n the hype is too much. hina knows she is the biggest star here n wont let this role go because kmolika was the best part of kasuatii😆
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
That would be unexpected. Earlier another actor used the hashtag Anurag though, and he wasn't Anurag. It might just be a publicity stunt?
urvashi kinda let it out
Do you think Hina is the right choice for Komilika which was played by you in the original?
Ekta (Kapoor) put her trust in me 18 years ago, the same she is doing now on Hina. Ekta  has an eye for detail. Ekta has an eye for performers. Like she extracted what she wanted from me, I am sure she will extract it from Hina too. The baton has been passed and I wish Hina 'Good Luck' in all honesty.
Edited by SakthLaunda - 5 years ago
Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SakthLaunda

urvashi kinda let it out

Do you think Hina is the right choice for Komilika which was played by you in the original?
Ekta (Kapoor) put her trust in me 18 years ago, the same she is doing now on Hina. Ekta  has an eye for detail. Ekta has an eye for performers. Like she extracted what she wanted from me, I am sure she will extract it from Hina too. The baton has been passed and I wish Hina 'Good Luck' in all honesty.

From the tone of Urvashi's interview, it seemed like she was just answering optimistically asper the rumors of Hina being the new Komolika.. she didn't confirm it herself.

I'm still not convinced about Hina being the new Komolika.

Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _Bitchaari_Bahu

From the tone of Urvashi's interview, it seemed like she was just answering optimistically asper the rumors of Hina being the new Komolika.. she didn't confirm it herself.

I'm still not convinced about Hina being the new Komolika.

Anita Hassanandani said the same, she said if Hina is doing it she will do well.. Its just ekta trying to create hype like she did with Naagin cast too by not revealing it until 2-3 weeks before. 
priya185 thumbnail
Who is she? I do no think it will be her
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Show has started now it should be confirmed who is playing komolika.
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: priya185

Who is she? I do no think it will be her

She was in the movie kis kisko pyaar karoon.She was a contestant in Zor ka jhatka total wipe out. 
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont think this is true...the character of Komolika is a big part of the story...its a historical character in itself. It wouldn't be given to a unknown face in my opinion.