Mauli will not wear a saree again ( link added )

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Mauli didnt like sarees but used to wear them as kunal was fascinated with them. So just to keep her husband happy, she used to go out of her personality choices to please her husband.. But now she knows kunal in his heart never appreciated  the real her who is what she is :/
as soon as he saw a dancing tradtional lady in a see through saree in rain, he drifted away...

it breaks my heart to see mauli's pain as there are many woman out there who are not appreciated for what they are even though they maybe 100% committed to their husband & family but still they maynot be good enough as they were not as gori as their husband or susral wished or might not know how to cook a kheer  or a dish according to husband's or susral's taste buds :/

Coming to mauli, as aditi says she will not wear it anyomre as no need to do make kunal happy. If he cant apprecaite what she is , he doesnt deserve her than & time to move on ...

here is the link of aditi saying mauli may not wear a sari again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wARzaHHgkRY
Edited by be_honest - 5 years ago
Mauli is looking very nice she has an elegance n innocence to die for
Go girl from now on do what makea yoh happy
!
She is beautiful since her heart is pure.. She doesn't need to stick to a particular attire to look beautiful..
Why I feel that all these acts will prove that mauli isn't fit for Kunal and thereby whitewashing of kunan affair
I'm not at all happy with the leap news wherein mahan Nandini will walk out and these two stay together with their issues

I wanted other way round where karma hits these two cheaters and Mauli makes a fresh start
Originally posted by mas123

Why I feel that all these acts will prove that mauli isn't fit for Kunal and thereby whitewashing of kunan affair
I'm not at all happy with the leap news wherein mahan Nandini will walk out and these two stay together with their issues

I wanted other way round where karma hits these two cheaters and Mauli makes a fresh start

im waiting  for 2-3 more days. if this leap news is confirmed then i will stop watching the show and if what we suspect will occur post leap does indeed happen then i hope this show ends...i think they will eliminate mauli...death, or just making her the one to unite KuNan at the end...i dont see any repentance or redemption track for Kunal...he wont feel that his feelings for nandini were just infatuation...aisa kuch nahin hoga...he will never pay...a few head injuries and a few humiliation sessions for Nandini and these characters have paid their dues, in the writers mind. i think Mauli's time is over...Colors seems like the leader in justifying affairs...maybe all the channel heads are sleeping around
Even I'll stop if it happens
There has to be guilt, redemption plus slap of karma
areyy if had first reported abt kunan leavin together mauli alone n leap na of two yrs n now they r sayin
nandini leavin them ?
dont trust spoilers i doubt abt leap
Originally posted by yanks28

im waiting  for 2-3 more days. if this leap news is confirmed then i will stop watching the show and if what we suspect will occur post leap does indeed happen then i hope this show ends...i think they will eliminate mauli...death, or just making her the one to unite KuNan at the end...i dont see any repentance or redemption track for Kunal...he wont feel that his feelings for nandini were just infatuation...aisa kuch nahin hoga...he will never pay...a few head injuries and a few humiliation sessions for Nandini and these characters have paid their dues, in the writers mind. i think Mauli's time is over...Colors seems like the leader in justifying affairs...maybe all the channel heads are sleeping around

i m only watching this show to see kunal & nandini getting united NOW & mauli starting his life fresh without kunal in his life. I want mauli to grow big in her profession & making a name.
I really want the makers to show us how kunan even after getting eachother are unhappy & realising what a crime they did to mauli.
if the makers try to show the other way that mauili trapped with kunal & nandini growing big, it will be proved the most disgusting & pathetic show ever been airedšŸ¤¢
why cant drashti be shown as a looser woman? big actors like shahrukh khan & urmilla have played sick lover characters but that only increased their popularity . he was shown as gray character not as someone all pure .
i m never ever going to watch any serial from colors now. Fist they ruined bepannah by justifying poosh & now a complete mockery of maulišŸ¤¢

Originally posted by be_honest

i m only watching this show to see kunal & nandini getting united NOW & mauli starting his life fresh without kunal in his life. I want mauli to grow big in her profession & making a name.
I really want the makers to show us how kunan even after getting eachother are unhappy & realising what a crime they did to mauli.
if the makers try to show the other way that mauili trapped with kunal & nandini growing big, it will be proved the most disgusting & pathetic show ever been airedšŸ¤¢
why cant drashti be shown as a looser woman? big actors like shahrukh khan & urmilla have played sick lover characters but that only increased their popularity . he was shown as gray character not as someone all pure .
i m never ever going to watch any serial from colors now. Fist they ruined bepannah by justifying poosh & now a complete mockery of maulišŸ¤¢

SRK has played many negative characters and some gray ones too...Kabhi alvida na kehna, i couldnt stand his character..i actully never watched that movie fuly bec his ch was insufferable ...but good for him. Im sure Drashti is ready to play anything but i think writers rly do want DD and SA to be the main attractions at all cost...even at the cost of sending a bad message...Kunal is just a mess and will never have any answers for those yars he spent with Mauli HAPPILY just being liquefied the moment N danced in the rain...and Nandini will always say Kunal was her true love...so basically these characters are flat...no change can be expected from them..no evolution...no redemption...no regrets, guilt or repentance..Nandini will never wish that she had chosen M over K and will never feel that her love for M was more imp than her love forK...and the same applies for K the jerk