Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

The acting standards r too high. Need to work

Posted: 5 years ago
I  watched parth n I think he did gud job as bad boy. But anurag role is quite opposite. The innocence n crying scenes cezanne used to do it well.
For prerna shweta tiwari has the best dialogue delivery on tv. If u listen to her hindi it is very clear. Her transformation from a happy go lucky prerna to a strong woman who got pregnant before marriage in 2001 was big deal to show on tv n she nailed it.
Bajaj- Ronit Roy took the acting bar on tv so high. Only ram.kapoor could match him. I already feel for new bajaj guy. Ronit Roy dominated awards. He owned bajaj n he become dream.man of girls n women πŸ˜†

Kmolika- 2000s fashion trends were set by urvashi. She didn't need designers to designs choli for her. Her personality added to kmolika. The Saree became rage. The loud makeup n the strapless blouses she brought in fashion. Urvashi won 4 ita award I think n was awarded best vamp of decade. All vamps r copied from her.

Anyways I will try to.give chance to new cast though me not happy with Erica casting I will try to.open my mind as she has big shoes to fill. Shweta tiwari along with smriti n sakshi r considered as tvs most iconic actress 
Hope she started improving her hindi as it's hindi tv show
Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi 
I only want to say, here Eri didn't come to copy shweta tiwari or her dialogues. 

She will perform prerna in her own way 

But I hope she able to impress audiences 
Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

Hi 

I only want to say, here Eri didn't come to copy shweta tiwari or her dialogues. 

She will perform prerna in her own way 

But I hope she able to impress audiences 

I never asked her to copy but her hindi delivery is bad and it is hindi tv show. She can't match shweta even she gives her best but she can atleast improve her bad diction 😊 she need to improve bcoz her last show left lot to be desired. Well she is playing her role though so comparisons will be made!!!
Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: oldanurprernfan

I never asked her to copy but her hindi delivery is bad and it is hindi tv show. She can't match shweta even she gives her best but she can atleast improve her bad diction 😊 she need to improve bcoz her last show left lot to be desired

Ohh 
Yes I also agree with this point. She's Christian that's why her Hindi is little poor 

Hope she give her best here 
Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

Ohh 
Yes I also agree with this point. She's Christian that's why her Hindi is little poor 

Hope she give her best here 

Doesn't matters. Its hindi tv shows. We don't spare Katrina y Erica will be given special treatment . If she does bad I will post it. It's a forum for discussion where both gud as well as bad can be discussedπŸ˜† if she improves I will give her credit😳
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: oldanurprernfan

Doesn't matters. Its hindi tv shows. We don't spare Katrina y Erica will be given special treatment . If she does bad I will post it. It's a forum for discussion where both gud as well as bad can be discussedπŸ˜† if she improves I will give her credit😳

Yes of course πŸ˜†
It's a public forum ,u can post whatever u want πŸ˜†
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol Hi deepak  πŸ˜†
Show shuru atleast hone dete aap πŸ˜†
Btw, if im not mistaken..i thought u told me ur not deepak πŸ˜†
Edited by Japrilforever - 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Japrilforever

Lol Hi deepak  πŸ˜†