Guddan

Do you like Akshat / Nishant ?? How many know him ?

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey I want to know do you liking Nishant as AJ share your view 
Some information mation about Nishant 

Nishant debut show was Miley jab hum tum on star one he bagged his first show as a lead was in year 2011 Ram milayey Jodi at zee where he played Gujarati sweet loving boy Anukalp Gandhi opposite Sara Khan thier Jodi was one of the best till date thier chemistry was of another level ..but Nishant left the show in middle for some circumstances ND he then turned to flims he debuted with Vikram bhaats Horror flim with Karan kundra ND others 

He has also done 2 South Indian flims along with web series like sacred games ND Ragini MMS 2 with Riya sen.
He is a Fandastic dancer ND a great performer !! πŸ˜³He is currently 30 years old !

I just love him from RMJ days !! 

If you want to see his works you can see RMJ on zee5 app ND rest you can watch on You tubes !

You can follow him on insta too 

@nishantmofficial 

Being 30 playing 45 is very challenging and Nishant is killing it each ep !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
this is first time I'm seeing him, liking him very much as aj n watching the show only for Nishant as aj...
Ajgud thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JaZ-

this is first time I'm seeing him, liking him very much as aj n watching the show only for Nishant as aj...

😊
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
i didn't see much of him 
Caught a glimpse of him in MJHT but couldn't remember when i saw him now as i didn't follow that show much
In RMJ i didn't watch as i can't tolerate sara khan much
Here m loving AJ alot.

chemgirl thumbnail
He was cute in RMJ...I was in 6th or 7th grade at that time...Still remember the show...Liked it at the start but stopped watching when Priyal was replaced by Sara...But yes Instant was very cute ...He looks very different now...Didn't recognize at first
Ajgud thumbnail
Originally posted by: chemgirl

He was cute in RMJ...I was in 6th or 7th grade at that time...Still remember the show...Liked it at the start but stopped watching when Priyal was replaced by Sara...But yes Instant was very cute ...He looks very different now...Didn't recognize at first

Exactly he was hardly 22 that time baccha thaπŸ˜†

Now fully grown up man I swear whenever I watch RJM now on zee five I can't believe he is our AJπŸ˜†
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saw him in RMJ  where his role was well presented and accepted by all
I like him here where he portrays a forty plus man excellently 
Ajgud thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Saw him in RMJ  where his role was well presented and accepted by all

I like him here where he portrays a forty plus man excellently 

😊