Poll

From among d following what do u think is the next twist?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
So after dida asking Mauli to give a chance to Kunal what do you guys think about the next upcoming twist??😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hopefully none of the above!
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anmirza

Hopefully none of the above!

+1
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
please bring another unmarried guy for Nandini
cvs showing that married guy Kunal will be fate of Nandini does not make sense to me

that unmarried guy can be support of Nandini instead of Kunal

no need of married guy to help Nandini
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I agree that Nandini go through lot. of torture by rajdeep so she need love support but why cvs want to show a married guy Kunal can give    love support to Nandini .why don't cvs bring new unmarried guy for Nandini inorder to help her support her
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

I agree that Nandini go through lot. of torture by rajdeep so she need love support but why cvs want to show a married guy Kunal can give    love support to Nandini .why don't cvs bring new unmarried guy for Nandini inorder to help her support her

Umm because they had to show an EMA??

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

And if suddenly she falls for another unmarried guy and moves away from K, it would make her look even more pathetic and inconsistent.. Imagine being an abused victim, then falling and having an affair with a married man within a month, then another guy within months of that relationship.. Best scenario is she moves on and fights for herself alone.. Please no more man she falls for within a month.. Let her first sort out the mess, then after some years when she is actually free and has repented her mistakes, bring a nice guy