Rati Pandey Gift Segment - India Forums

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
So the gift segment is finallyyy outtt ...i am really thankful to india forums that they visited umbergaon on our request and delivered gifts on her birthday itself...though we do send every year...par segment hamesha ya to bday se pehle hota tha ya baad mein...bday waale din pehli baar hua hain.❤️...sooo thanks a lot for that...moreover she was quiet upset that day as she suddenly got to know that anusuya is not gonna survive after the treatment even and she has to shoot her death scene on her bday...and then she was suddenly so happy ...as she was treated so well by cast and crew...but what we dint knew that day ki us khushi mein hamara bhi kahi haath tha...RP received the gifts that day tooo...once again ...thank you india forums for arranging everything. 
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCMNLpAac6g&t=26s[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks again for doing it on birthday date...thanks for making us reach to her on her special day.Thanks for going to umbergaon for this purpose. But I am quiet disappointed because not 1 but 5 gifts were not included in the segment. And one of which was our photobook...it had all the wishes...people have spend sleepless nights while making it...RP said in the segment too that how she loves reading our messages and all...aur messages the hi nahi waha ...sab kuch photobook mein tha...the whole bday thread was there...she got to read nothing...💔..she still doesn't have it and it was delivered to india forum on 6th of September...i don't know how 5 gifts got missing at the time of collection. Please if send these remaining 5 gifts to her soon ...and if you guys can...please take a segment with photobook. There is a fan rishu, she has sent for the first time...even her gift reached on time but isn't included...please do something about this india forums. We really have hopes attached with this.
You know, my dear Surbhi, there is a childlike (not childish) quality about  you that is very appealing. It shows up so  clearly in this post of yours - your delight in Rati's reaction to your gifts, and your acute  disappointment about the photobook and some other gifts being delayed for no reason at all.  Now that Rati would be back in Mumbai for a while,  I hope they send it to her house. 

I really liked the way in which she handled the individual gifts, read out the names and commented on each of them. Your group's lot, Surbhi, must have easily ranked at No.1. You met her at the Begusarai sets, was it? She remembered that too, and see, she said  your name so many times, just as you had wanted her to do! 

All in all, you made her day, and I am sure she made yours!

Shyamala Di
Edited by sashashyam - 5 years ago
Gr8 work Sur  🤗
Gifts are wonderful and you wrote my name without my contribution 😳 girl you are a sweet heart

Congrats guys whoever sent the gifts to Rati

And Sur hope all missing gifts reach Rati soon

IF thanks for the segment but please give us complete segment

Rati message is missing
Edited by -PD- - 5 years ago
I willl answer these in detailll...thanks for commenting...shyamala di and preethi di...🤗❤️
Originally posted by sashashyam

You know, my dear Surbhi, there is a childlike (not childish) quality about  you that is very appealing. It shows up so  clearly in this post of yours - your delight in Rati's reaction to your gifts, and your acute  disappointment about the photobook and some other gifts being delayed for no reason at all.  Now that Rati would be back in Mumbai for a while,  I hope they send it to her house. 
Hehe...childlike...as in ek hi baat par thankful bhi ho sakti aur upset bhi ...hehe...i am dil se thankful ki india forums waale gaye umbegaon...its far from mumbai and they generally never do gift segments so far...stilll they went and handed over the gifts to her ...took segment and everything but i was upset because so many gifts went missing...especially the photobook...it had all our messagesss...and people have had sleeplessness nights making it...thus i felt so bad for everyone...khair the reporters have now found all the gifts and are planning another segment with them. But di is not in mumbai, dont know where she is...she is not in mumbai and thus she cant do segment abhi...she will do when she will be back. 

I really liked the way in which she handled the individual gifts, read out the names and commented on each of them. Your group's lot, Surbhi, must have easily ranked at No.1. You met her at the Begusarai sets, was it? She remembered that too, and see, she said  your name so many times, just as you had wanted her to do! 

Yaaa even i love that...though normally the long group list she had was similar on almlst every gift but she read again and again and again and she always does that thinking ki kisi ka naam bhi miss na hoo jaaye...she is a sweetheart...yaaa ...i met her on begusarai sets ...that was me and she will give me thappad in return gift 😆...and yaaa she took my name so manyyy times...i sooo wanteddd ittt...so oo ittt was quiet a good feelinggg...and though i always love hearing my name from her...bhagwan ne meri jyaada hi sun li...the segment was quiet a mess...in terms of senders ...because doosron ke gifts par bhi she took my name...i dont know cards got exchanged or what...i believe...last day tha di ke shoot ka us din...sabkuch bahut jaldi mein hua...chalo thankfully ...all that has been clarified to her now...hope we get a segment soon...jitna jaldi ho sake. Hugsss. 🤗

All in all, you made her day, and I am sure she made yours!

Yaaa...exactly...but yeh isse bahut behtar ho sakta tha uske liye...humne isse jyaada special banane ki mehnat ki thi...hopefully everything will reach her soon. 😊

Shyamala Di
Originally posted by -PD-

Gr8 work Sur  🤗
Gifts are wonderful and you wrote my name without my contribution 😳 girl you are a sweet heart

Congrats guys whoever sent the gifts to Rati

And Sur hope all missing gifts reach Rati soon

IF thanks for the segment but please give us complete segment

Rati message is missing
PDDD 🤗 Awww diii...hum alag nahi hain...we know each other from years nowww...so maine kiya ya aapne kiya...there is no difference...🤗...ya diii we had bombarded if facebook handle and insta dm's of reporters and they have finally found all the gifts left...they are surakshit with them and hopefully will soon reach rati di. I am not sure if they will conduct a segment with just 5-6 gifts but the reporter told us that she is gonna try for a segment. So, lets hope for the best. Ya rati di message is also missing...ya toh jaldi baaji mein diya hi nahi hoga as it was her last day of shoot aur ya phir ab tak upload nahi hua hain. Anything is possible in the current scenario. Waise, it feeelsss sooo gooddd tooo see youu here.🤗