Porus

Mere Do Anmol Ratan - Rati Pandey

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I believe after anusuya, the people who are closest to me on this show is my trioo...the bamni-anusuya-puru triooo...every time these two have stood by her...i was so happpy...anusuya's last moments when they were holding her hands ...and kissed her hand after she spoke her last words..."bharat jaytu"...is one of the most emotional moments of the show for me. This triooo was always important to me...in every scene i always wanted to know what these two have to say...after anusuya...and these two have always been there on or above my expectations, whenever it has come to anusuya...they both loved her, the way i do. ❤️ Rati di posted a pic with these two...finally we have a pic of just three...thus this is a moment where i can rejoice and she stated in her caption " Mere Do Anmol Ratan"...awww ...uske do anmol ratan ...suchhh cuteee pictures...❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
and throughout the show, I wanted to see Rati di pics on singhasan as everyone used to post their pics...RP ne caption mein likha hain ki shivdutt shree ne kheechi hain...❤️

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am glad you got your wish, my dear Surbhi. 

Rati looks beautiful and majestic. One needs real, natural good looks to be able to look this good even after being smothered in all this chakmak, and clearly Rati has got enough  of that and more!

Shyamala Di

This content was originally posted by: EtherealRati

and throughout the show, I wanted to see Rati di pics on singhasan as everyone used to post their pics...RP ne caption mein likha hain ki shivdutt shree ne kheechi hain...❤️

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Mere do anmol ratan 😆 🥳 just love Rati sense of humour
EtherealRati thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sashashyam

I am glad you got your wish, my dear Surbhi. 

Rati looks beautiful and majestic. One needs real, natural good looks to be able to look this good even after being smothered in all this chakmak, and clearly Rati has got enough  of that and more!

Shyamala Di

Awww...aap har cheej kooo kitne khoobsurat tarike se likhte ho diii...sooo agree with you...word to word.🤗..sorry for late reply...mee to struck with viral unfortunately.  Edited by EtherealRati - 5 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -PD-

Mere do anmol ratan  😆 🥳 just love Rati sense of humour

why sense of humor...sach mein uske anmol ratan hain by god..🤣..i miss these threee and mostly i miss to watch her onscreen...kuch din huye hai par lagta aise hain jaise ki arsa beet gaya angel ko screen par dekhe huye. I  feel so rp deprived. 
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ethereal, Bamini Ka koi doosra show hai...sass bahu wala Nahin chahiye 
EtherealRati thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luckySnow

Ethereal, Bamini Ka koi doosra show hai...sass bahu wala Nahin chahiye 

i just know one show of his other than porus...that was a popular one, na aana is des meri laado...i think is show mein aditya ki real life wife hi heroine hain. But i dont know if it has love story or saas bahu...i havent watched it. But its main concept was on stopping female deaths in small areas. 
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LuckySnow watch Aditya in Meri awaaz hi pehchaan hai.