Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
It seems Kunan will finally make a plan to trap Rajdeep and he will get punished.. So, is Abhinav's character ending or something??
And when is law going to catch Kunal?? Who is going to make a plan to expose him and make him pay for his deeds?? And Nandini can't be punished under Indian laws I think.. So, is she ever going to realize that what all she did was crime..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i hope abhinav isnt leaving
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nandhini is not in a mode to realise anything.She is totally an irredeemable character like Rajdeep. Kunal a confused one. Only sane person in this show is Mauli
Jiggy7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

i hope abhinav isnt leaving

Me too.. Really like his acting and his funny dailogues...
Jiggy7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjana

Nandhini is not in a mode to realise anything.She is totally an irredeemable character like Rajdeep. Kunal a confused one. Only sane person in this show is Mauli

Yes the only character for whom I am watching the show.. Hope they don't ruin her as others..
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha..noo..I know he should be punished; he is wicked but I like RajdeepπŸ˜†πŸ˜† But who is Kunal to punish Rajdeep? why didn't rajdeep show the video of him snuggling with the crier and counter file for adultery? 
If someone should punish Rajdeep, it's Nandani, NOT Kunal
Jiggy7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiransgirl

haha..noo..I know he should be punished; he is wicked but I like Rajdeep πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But who is Kunal to punish Rajdeep? why didn't rajdeep show the video of him snuggling with the crier and counter file for adultery? 
If someone should punish Rajdeep, it's Nandani, NOT Kunal

Yup Nandini needs to fight for herself when required because Kunal isn't trustworthy I feel.. He is the biggest hypocrite in this serial I feel.. He accuses Rajdeep of mentally and emotionally torturing Nandini and wants him to get punished.. What about his mental and emotional torture on Mauli?? Just because Mauli is strong and is able to hold herself after all this doesn't mean Kunal's crimes become less.. He should be punished as well.. Although Rajdeep's punishment should be higher due to physical torture as well..