Radha Krishna

New TB article on Radha Krishna

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Upcoming TV shows that are making a lot of buzz!

We bet you are just as excited...

Saturday, September 22, 2018 | 3:15:17 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 3 Comments | By Sanchita Jhunjhunwala

There are a multiple shows that are in the pipeline, and some of it have been creating a little more buzz than the rest. With an array of shows in the making, we thought we'd bring to you a list of shows that are sure to keep you up and all excited about them.

While some have been the talk of tellytown ever since the news first broke, there are some which are underrated, but are much loved.

Writer, Director and Producer Siddharth Kumar Tewary is all set to launch his upcoming show RadhaKrishn. In the promo we get a glimpse of the show as we hear, 'Jagg Karta Hai Prem, Prem Paane Ke Liye, Inhone Kiya Prem, Prem Samjhane Ke Liye.'  This upcoming Swastik Productions show will bring to screen the largest and most beautiful love story we've ever witnessed on Indian Television.  
https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/48022-upcoming-tv-shows-that-are-making-a-lot-of-buzz.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah , we are excited for this show ! 😃 ❤️ 
4me2 thumbnail
The article had some Hindi parts too but that could not be posted here Sorry 
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

thank god shaheer ka show 8.30 ko aa raha hai, shaheer is very popular, timing thodi idhar udhar ho jati toh show humare show ki TRP kha leti 😆
4me2 thumbnail
Nahi tab bhi problem nahi hota as woh historical romance hai aur yeh pura mytho. To alag genre hai. 
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4me2

Nahi tab bhi problem nahi hota as woh historical romance hai aur yeh pura mytho. To alag genre hai. 

I disagree this is mytho ... I feel this is prehistoric times real story ... 
we have found remnants of Dwarika in the shallow seas off the shore of Gujarat coastal  area . I truly believe .
4me2 thumbnail
I agree Shri Krishna was really there long back. But in general Satya Treta and Dwapar Yug are treated as mytho only by the people.
Viswasruti thumbnail
[QUOTE=Sutapasima]
I disagree this is mytho ... I feel this is prehistoric times real story ... 
we have found remnants of Dwarika in the shallow seas off the shore of Gujarat coastal  area . I truly believe .
[/QUOTE] Suta and Puja, both are right . 👏 Mahabharath was the great tale of Bharata Dynasty with much historical prominence even now and Ramayan was the Mytho story of the prehistoric times. Both have historical shreds of evidence as well as Vyasa himself referred Mahabharath as Itihasa means the history of Ancient India.😊 
The casualty of the creation of the dichotomy between history and mythology is the attempt to understand the nature of both. But they are not dichotomous; they have much in common-- History tells us as it really happened some millions of years ago and historical pieces of evidence are there regarding Ramayan and Mahabharath revealing us through the objective reality rather than imaginary creation. On the other hand, mythology stood at the other end of objectivity, all of it was the product of imagination, much like fiction, with no objective evidence open to rational, scientific scrutiny, but dependent instead on one's beliefs and faith. Mythology, fiction, poetry and paintings all these  relate to a different genre of reality which could, for convenience, be grouped under culture, of which religion is also an important segment, even as the two are not synonymous. In that sense culture and mythology also acquire the characteristics of an objective reality that governs our attitudes and behaviour as social beings. Indeed, the reach of culture in any society is easier through the historical facts, but through the mythology, we will be able to understand a vast picture of society, the culture, the beliefs at that time in the historical prominence, so history being equated with truth and mythology with fiction. That's why there are different versions in Mahabharath and Ramayan  as an added attraction to the storytelling. 
For me --Ved Vyas and Valmiki were the narrators of the history at that time , but we have to consider them as great writers rather than historians because , they added their opinions , judgements , viewpoints and stances  to the facts and ultimately created a culture which stands as Hindu culture and  religion even today !!! 
4me2 thumbnail
Wow Madhuri again you explained this so well 
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4me2

Wow Madhuri again you explained this so well 

Thank you Puja. 🤗