Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Wife is a wife is a wife.

nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Show me one woman(wife) who will even remotely accept that her husband's new found chamakchallo loves him way more than she does. 
How do the makers come up with such weird thoughts. Is this the way they are going to legitimize this pukeworthy relationship.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Mauli  ðŸ˜† she is that mahaan
nimmu96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: elim

Mauli   😆 she is that mahaan

The makers are hell bent on making her one.

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she didnt say nandini loves kunal more than she does..
she said that nandini loves him like mads. and she is wondering when and how did all this love accumulated in nandini's heart for her husband.. 
akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar its not like tht...kunal s gone case..even if mauli keep kunal with her , kunal s going to run when other woman starts vibrating and crying...who needs such a husband who keeps on running behind other woman leaving wife...so she decides to keave him forever
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: akniti

Yaar its not like tht...kunal s gone case..even if mauli keep kunal with her , kunal s going to run when other woman starts vibrating and crying...who needs such a husband who keeps on running behind other woman leaving wife...so she decides to keave him forever

that should be the reason for leaving him not because another woman can give him same amount of love that she did
nimmu96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anahi

she didnt say nandini loves kunal more than she does..

she said that nandini loves him like mads. and she is wondering when and how did all this love accumulated in nandini's heart for her husband.. 

I'm referring to what shakthi said in a iv that mouli understands nandhini's love for kunal. I think mouli is contemplating on those lines.
nimmu96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: elim

that should be the reason for leaving him not because another woman can give him same amount of love that she did

Exactly what I wanted to say. Mouli doesn't need such a husband. Betrayal should be the reason for divorce and not because she thinks nandhini loves kunal more than she does.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What Shakti said and how the scene came out was very different. Mauli said to herself how did Nandini fall in love with Kunal so much?'

She was questioning the timeline not being mahaan. She's got nothing to be mahaan about. As far as she's concerned, her marriage is over
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimmu96

I'm referring to what shakthi said in a iv that mouli understands nandhini's love for kunal. I think mouli is contemplating on those lines.

yes i know everybody is referring to shakti's iv but the he is shakti not kunal.. what mauli will do and for what reasons can be different to what he said.. he just said "nandini us se bhi zyada pyaar krti hai" and i was like na na na ruk jaaa re baba.. like kuch bhi.  😆

mauli can not keep kunal until he is not willing to be with her.. if she were a manipuative woman she would have emotionally blackmailed him and would not have head for a divorce.. she has kept her self respect intact and  is walking away.. moreover, she doesnt want to be a hurdle in their way..
she didnt give a clean chit to their holy love.. 
Edited by Anahi - 5 years ago