Do you really think the last letter was written by Antara ??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Umm I am very much doubtful 
What you think ??

I think Guddan will solve the mystery of that once she married AJ

ND after knowing truth AJ will let Guddan free from the marraige 
Edited by Icebubble - 5 years ago
I think Antra only wrote the letter.Why do you think someone else wrote??She wants her husband to lead a colourful life.And regarding AJ he is only interested in getting married to guddan for fulfilling his late wife's wish.But he is not interested in making the marriage successful.So he just wants to get married.He is not bothered about the outcome of this marriage.On the other hand guddan even plans to run away from the marriage but once she is married she is not that sort of a person to let her relationship fail that easily.She is even bearing her step mother's bad treatment but not talking or thinking bad about her.I feel she will take the step to make the marriage work.
Originally posted by swapralina

I think Antra only wrote the letter.Why do you think someone else wrote??She wants her husband to lead a colourful life.And regarding AJ he is only interested in getting married to guddan for fulfilling his late wife's wish.But he is not interested in making the marriage successful.So he just wants to get married.He is not bothered about the outcome of this marriage.On the other hand guddan even plans to run away from the marriage but once she is married she is not that sort of a person to let her relationship fail that easily.She is even bearing her step mother's bad treatment but not talking or thinking bad about her.I feel she will take the step to make the marriage work.

Yes but there is no take without twist I have a strong feeling that letter was not written by Antara firstly there was total 15 letters right AJ getting each on his birthday but how do Antara know 15 years like she may wrote infinite write secondly 
Yeh 15 dino ke andar Shaadi sounds very fishy why would she will stress on 15 days mean ahaadi karlo AJ was enough to why just 15 days 

Thirdly AJ don't want a wife or pattner but the so called daughter in law want a MIL ND out of 2 Durga character seems to be very much mystery to me coz we know Lakshmi has evil streak ND Sarawati too but Durga seems to be all perfect and balanced 
And in Tv any balanced perfect character especially of women titns out to be biggest obstacle or villan 

So I am damn sure Durga is not what she seems !
Edited by Icebubble - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Icebubble

Yes but there is no take without twist I have a strong feeling that letter was not written by Antara firstly there was total 15 letters right AJ getting each on his birthday but how do Antara know 15 years like she may wrote infinite write secondly 
Yeh 15 dino ke andar Shaadi sounds very fishy why would she will stress on 15 days mean ahaadi karlo AJ was enough to why just 15 days 

Thirdly AJ don't want a wife or pattner but the so called daughter in law want a MIL ND out of 2 Durga character seems to be very much mystery to me coz we know Lakshmi has evil streak ND Sarawati too but Durga seems to be all perfect and balanced 
And in Tv any balanced perfect character especially of women titns out to be biggest obstacle or villan 

So I am damn sure Durga is not what she seems !

I hope they don't make Durga negative. That will be too ott. Plus if she is to turn negative I don't see why she wants AJ to get married. If he remains unmarried the property will come to their husbands but if he marries and has kids the child too will have a share in the property. Also if she wants to get him married merely for the sake of it she would have found a stupid wife for him but she wants a capable woman for him .so I can't see her motives.

I think Antara only wrote the letter . Like swapralina said she must have thought that with the 3sons getting married which will happen in 15 years anyway AJ must be very lonely. So it would be the right time for him to start afresh. As for the 15 days I think it is to ensure he doesn't delay any further. Antara is sure he wouldntw have fallen for another woman and if it didn't happen in 15 years it might be never ever happen. If she had only told him to marry he would have procastibated .so the 15 days condition
i agree with all the analysis here 👍🏼 but one thing is still  m unable 2 digest. A man for whom his wife's last wishes are like command  & he literally would do anything she asks in he letter. He waits the whole year 4r that letter. Then suddenly after 15 years of staying lonely u ask him 2 get married within 15 days.😕
This 15 days is too illogical . I mean AJ is not making an exclusive designer dress or looking 4r a heroine 4r a masala movie. He or his mom or his relatives hav to find a girl who is ready to stay with him ,love him, share his loneliness  not for his money (Most probably this is what antra wanted). 
These process needs at least 2-6 months but in 15 days he would get someone like laxmi bought 4r him. 

That's a different case that his luck was good enough for guddan to smash that cake on his face  😆 but m sure antra while writing this 15 days ultimatum didn't see this in future.

Regarding the bahus. Presently m not being able 2 say anything much. But from the promos & seeing the way guddan saved them i hav a gut feeling that may b not very soon but very very later they may turn out 2 b a support system 4r guddan.😊
Though they may hav some not so positive traits but i just don't feel they will b full fledged vamp.
But i thing is sure whoever it is the main "chela" of the main vamp will b tat perv.

Originally posted by captainplus

i agree with all the analysis here  👍🏼 but one thing is still  m unable 2 digest. A man for whom his wife's last wishes are like command  & he literally would do anything she asks in he letter. He waits the whole year 4r that letter. Then suddenly after 15 years of staying lonely u ask him 2 get married within 15 days.😕
This 15 days is too illogical . I mean AJ is not making an exclusive designer dress or looking 4r a heroine 4r a masala movie. He or his mom or his relatives hav to find a girl who is ready to stay with him ,love him, share his loneliness  not for his money (Most probably this is what antra wanted). 
These process needs at least 2-6 months but in 15 days he would get someone like laxmi bought 4r him. 

That's a different case that his luck was good enough for guddan to smash that cake on his face  😆 but m sure antra while writing this 15 days ultimatum didn't see this in future.

Regarding the bahus. Presently m not being able 2 say anything much. But from the promos & seeing the way guddan saved them i hav a gut feeling that may b not very soon but very very later they may turn out 2 b a support system 4r guddan.😊
Though they may hav some not so positive traits but i just don't feel they will b full fledged vamp.
But i thing is sure whoever it is the main "chela" of the main vamp will b tat perv.

Exactly this 15 days ultimatum where I have a huge doubt that the letter to be misguided I mean what if somebody mis handled the letter chances are high isn't it Antara can never say marry in 15 days that my question it is not vegatable byuing or fruits 😲15 days definitely daya kuch to gadbad hai