Guddan

Love flourished in college{Akshan FF- Chapter 17 Pg 35 01/07/2019)

Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Day 1 Polity Class-

Durga to guddan :- Can you please ,elaborate the concept of criminal offence according to our constitution?
Guddan was silent.
Durga :- Tumne suna nahin,Answer me.Ok! Atleast tell me the procedure of article formation.
Guddan was still murn,
Durga:-Atleast name the list of Some reference books.
Guddan still didn't uttered a single word.
Durga  fuming with anger - you should be in first year class. Aap logon ko na to classes attend karni hoti hai, na padhna hota hai,buss muh utha ke chale aate hai yahaan timepass karne.But meri class main aisa nahin chalega. Do you get it. Final year aa gaye, lekin discipline aur akal high school ki bhi nahin.
Guddan confusedly -But mam,i am a first year student.
Durga-What? Then what are you doing here? It's  final year's classYou had an economics lecture of professor akshat,You should be in his class.
As,I am trying to write for first time and has even joined a forum for the first time.please honestly tell me should I continue or not.
If you didn't like it I won't continue it.
Potatoes,tomatoes,rocks and chappals are invitable

Edited by Gayatri9 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow what a start welcome to the forum just one suggestion please mention 
FF or ST on your title so that people are aware that this a fan fiction story😊

Yes yes please continue soon !!😳
Gayatri9 thumbnail
Firstly sorry for posting late and thanks. I am glad that you liked it. But itne kam comments kyun hai Bhai? Itna bakwaas tha kya? I mean comment karne laayak bhi nahin.As, I can see good no of views,but less no of comments. Hence it's again confusing me. But let it be as for now I have decided to update second part. But plz let me know this time. As, I am still not sure about it's continuation. Positive and negative comments are also welcome. Plzz let me know
Gayatri9 thumbnail
Chapter 2
As Durga [Professor Durga was scolding Guddan] asking about her presence in final year's class.Guddan glanced at Shiv. He was takinghi-fi with parv.
Flashback -
Guddan just has entered college premises and was enjoying the nervousness of the very first day of her new journey,and was capturing her special moments in DSLR,where suddenly parv came in her way.
Parv-Are you new here?
Guddan -Yes.
Parv-Are you a fresher?
Guddan-Yes.
Parv- Salute me.
Guddan- Sorry!
Parv-Salute me.
Guddan-Why?
Parv-As I am your senior and son of one of directors of the college.hence it's your duty as a fresher to  salute me.
Guddan refused to salute him and started to move forward in her own way when parv forcefully hold her wris,for this deed she slapped him.
And with this the bypassers started to look at them.
Guddan-Don't you dare.and she walked away.
Further while searching for her class she has asked shiv,and Shiv has told her wrong address of the class.
Her thoughts were disturbed by Durga's voice.
Answer me for sake of god. What are you doing here?
Guddan-Nothing mam,I misunderstood it as my class.
Durga-Go to your class asap as you are already late for the class.Professor AJ won't allow late students in his class.
Guyzz plz let me know how it's going or your expectations from the story. Potatoes,Tomatoes,shoes,sandles chappals even rocks are invitable and welcome. Hope so,this time,you all will like it and suggest me whether I should continue 

Gayatri9 thumbnail
Chapter 3
As guddan were back to her senses by Durga's voice She grabbed her bag and ran from the class so that she could attend her own class. But it was of no use as she was already late for the class. But still she dared to ask her professor whether she could come in class. He was facing opposite side of her but responding to her voice he turned and was completely mesmerized by looking her. Her long curly hair blowing on her face. Her naughty yet innocent eyes.She was actually looking stunning in her red kurta with chickenkari work on it encorporated with white jeans.He was lost for few seconds.May I come in Sir, her voice brought him back to his senses.
You are late for 3 minutes,that means you didn't value time and time never remains same, the one who doesn't value it looses it's own value. But Sir, she was about to speak when he said no reasons you are late and not allowed in class.At this guddan smiled with a frustrated look "Agar class main lena nahin tha toh sidhe sidhe bol dete, itna lamba bhashaan dene ki kya jarrorat thi",She murmured.
Kuch kaha tumne AJ asked.No Sir,nothing she replied with a smiling face and irritated and frustrated eyes. He turned back and began to teach After almost 45minutes as his proposed teachings were over he turned off and saw guddan. "Tum ab bhi yahin khadi ho", I told you I won't allow late students in my class. To which she replied Sir, aane andar aane se mana kiya hai. You didn't ask me to leavefrom here and you even can't .According to our constitution Right to education is the fundamental right of every citizen and you can't deprive me from it.Irritatingly he allowed her in class and adviced her to make sure that she won't be late again and it was the end of lecture.Rest  of the day was normal for both of them. After college was over, Durga was asking him about his experience with a very new       batch as they normally used to discuss their day, it was a regular practice for them.It was normal as usual he replied, normal she again asked and what about that girl ? Girl which girl he asked.Don't act smart Akshat as you know very well about whom I am talking about.The whole college now knows that prof AJ has allowed a girl late in his class.He explained the total scene to it. He didn't want to but as she has not left the corridor she would have stand there for the entire day and I didn't want to spoil anyone's first day as it is always special for everyone.Durga said She wasn't late Akshat.What? How you could be so sure because she was in my class.Your class? she nodded in form of yes.But what was she doing there ? I think she was sent theirby someone. Di she told you about it? He asked Shereplied as No then how can you be so sure that she was sent.
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hi nice story πŸ‘πŸΌ β­οΈ
Read all 3 chapters just now & loved it 

But Please mention on your title, if its FFs, or SSs πŸ˜³

& edit your title everytime you update with chapter no. & date of update because or else people won't know when it is updated.

Continue soon , will be waiting for it ! πŸ˜³

p.s. don't worry about the readers or comments as when you started it, there weren't many people in the forum. But recently many people have joined in. 
+ your story is good & has potential πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful story dear
 professor AJ n student Guddan
Please edit your first post, on the title mention if it's a FF, SS or OS. 
Gayatri9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: captainplus

Hi nice story πŸ‘πŸΌ β­οΈ

Read all 3 chapters just now & loved it 

But Please mention on your title, if its FFs, or SSs πŸ˜³

& edit your title everytime you update with chapter no. & date of update because or else people won't know when it is updated.

Continue soon , will be waiting for it ! πŸ˜³

p.s. don't worry about the readers or comments as when you started it, there weren't many people in the forum. But recently many people have joined in. 
+ your story is good & has potential πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much ! Thank god! I was thinking to quit but your words of encouragement made me feel to continue 
Gayatri9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: superdil19

Exciting

thanks keep me encouraging
Gayatri9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Piku*

Beautiful story dear

professor AJ n student Guddan
Please edit your first post, on the title mention if it's a FF, SS or OS. 

Thanks! Actually I am trying to edit it from long time but couldn't can anyone here please guide me about it and one moret thing I was even trying to post an new SS but it too can't be posted because of captcha error even after trying it for several times and the 3 rd chapter was result of that frustration.Else I had decided to quit this SS