FROM THE TIME I SAW YOU - An AR FF - #Thread 3

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

From The Time I Saw You - An AR FF -

Hello Friends and Readers...

I know u all must be thinking why new thread when old thread isn't even complete... 

I know 20+ pages is left but as next part would be 100, I m making this new thread... 

Thanks Friends and Readers...

Who had been from the beginning, some left but new joins... 

I know it would be no used to say I m unhappy with the respond because it doesn't matter...

Only thing matter is that I m continuing, with more or less comments and like... 

I wouldn't be leaving it incomplete... 

Yes, I m very disappointed but... I know it doesn't matter and I had been seeing it from the comments and like I get... 

Anyways hope u all would enjoy the up coming parts...

Keep reading and loving... 

Enjoy...

Take care...

Love you all... 

Thread 1

Thread 2

INDEX :

Part 100 ; Page 1 (Below)

Part 101 ; Page 3

Part 102 ; Page 5

Part 103 ; Page 6

Part 104 ; Page 8

Part 105 ; Page 10

Part 106 ; Page 12

Part 107 ; PM to all the readers who had left comment on previous update

Part 108 ; PM Send

Part 109 ; PM Send

Part 110 ; PM Send

Part 111 ; PM Send

Part 112 ; PM Send

Part 113 ; PM Send

Part 114 ; PM Send

Part 115 ; PM Send

Part 116 ; PM Send

Part 117 ; PM Send

Part 118 ; PM Send

Part 119 ; PM Send

Part 120 ; PM Send

Part 121 ; PM Send

Edited by RihooHaws - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RihooHaws thumbnail

From The Time I Saw You - An AR FF -
Part 100

'Hey gorgeous...' Armaan said as he gave a quick hug to his mother...
'Armaan, itni der kaise hogaye beta...' Ananya asked looking at him... 
'Dad ne bataya nehi, I was in a meeting mom... Riddhima kaha hai...???' Armaan asked looking around not finding his darling wife...
'Fresh hone gayi hai, tum bhi jaakar fresh hojao...' Ananya said... 
'Ok mom...' Armaan said kissing her temple before making his way up to his room... 

Ananya smile seeing her son happy for some unknown reason, however she turn her attention back to the task which she was doing as it was almost time for dinner... Billy and Riddhima has come hours ago, even Riddhima help her with dinner like she do if she comes early from work... 

So setting the table, Ananya left to her room to see what Billy was doing as she haven't seen him from last one hour... They spend sometimes with Billy before she and Riddhima move in to the kitchen to make dinner... After that they haven't seen him so Ananya thought to check what he was busy doing in their room... 

ARMAAN RIDDHIMA ROOM

Armaan peep in to see if Riddhima was in the room or still in shower, hearing the water running, Armaan got his answer so he quickly move inside and put the bag in wardrobe which he was carrying with his laptop bag... Being relief that he had hide it from Riddhima, he loose his tie taking it off as he remove his shirt, waiting for Riddhima to come out... 

Armaan got busy checking some mails as his mobile beep, letting him know of new mails in his inbox... As he don't know how long Riddhima would take to come out, he thought to do some work but his mind was busy thinking about Riddhima report... 

He was glad that he didn't force her to go hospital to do the check up but now after seeing report all normal, he was relief and no more worry about her health... Unknowingly his dimple smile was on his lips as he kept staring at his mobile with his mind busy somewhere else... 

Just than Riddhima came out from the washroom, drying her hair but for some reason she was having a deep frown on her face... Hearing her footsteps, Armaan look towards her direction and couldn't help chuckle seeing her expression... 
'Hey wifey...' Armaan greet her seeing her busy drying hair wet hair...
'Armaan...' Riddhima said, not expecting him to come yet as he was in meeting...
'Yes my love, main Armaan... Remember, your husband...' Armaan said with a smirk on his face...
'Of course, how can anyone forget you Mr. Mallik...' Riddhima said, throwing the towel in laundry basket...
'Hmm seems like Mrs. Mallik, mood is not good...' Armaan said blocking her...
'Armaan, move... Mujhe irritate mat karo...' Riddhima said frowning deeply when he stood in front of her...
'Arey, main kaha aapko irritate kar raha hun Mrs. Mallik...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, go and fresh up...' Riddhima said realizing, again unnecessary she was getting irritate...
'Yeah I will but, pehle main apne wife se toh mil lun...' Armaan said holding her arms...
'Kyun...??? Saalon baad mil rahe ho jo abhi issi waqt milna hai aapko...' Riddhima asked...
'Ek ek second tumse dur, saalon ke tarah lagte hai...' Armaan said dramatically...
'Armaan, stop being filmy... Anyways I m very tired, please tum jaldi karo na...' Riddhima said with a pout...
'Aww, u should have rest after coming from work Riddhima... Khana mom bana dete, I m sure she wouldn't mind doing it...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, main bimar nehi hun jo main har waqt araam karun...' Riddhima said...
'I know baby...' Armaan said...
'Ab jao bhi...' Riddhima said pushing him a little... 

Seeing how much she looks tired, Armaan didn't feel to hold her so he quickly left to fresh up... By the time he came out, Riddhima has gone down stairs... Putting the cloth, Riddhima has take out for him, Armaan also move down knowing others will be waiting for them... 

Armaan greet Billy as they were already waiting for him near the dinning table, Ananya and Riddhima serve their husbands where Armaan and Billy got busy talking about the meeting due to Armaan got late tonight... Billy was glad to know the meeting went well and they were discussing more details about it... 
'Riddhima...' Ananya call her name, getting everyone attention...
'Ji mom...' Riddhima asked suddenly being the center of attention among them...
'Kiya huva, khana acchi nehi hai kiya...???' Ananya asked seeing her playing with food...
'Nehi mom, accha kyun nehi hoga...' Riddhima asked giving a smile... 
'Toh phir kha kyun nehi rahi...???' Ananya asked...
'Woh mom, mujhe bhuk nehi hai...' Riddhima said giving a cute expression...
'Aise kaise bhuk nehi hai, tumne aaj evening mein bhi kuch nehi khaya...' Billy said this time as he has also witness how she wasn't having food...
'Armaan, isne lunch kiya na...???' Ananya asked wondering what happen to her because she was never fussy over meals...
'Haan mom, lunch mere saath ki thi...' Armaan said...
'Annie, tum Riddhima ke liye kuch light sa bana doh...' Billy said...
'No dad, I m not hungry...' Riddhima said...
'Aise kaise, main abhi...' Ananya was cut by Riddhima...
'Mom, mujhe sach mein bhuk nehi hai...' Riddhima said finally pushing her plate away from her...
'Lekin...' Ananya stop when Armaan ask through his eyes not to force her... 
'Mom, sach mein mann nehi hai... I m just tired, main sone jaa rahi hun... Good night...' Riddhima said...
'Haan tum araam karo...' Armaan said...

Riddhima left, Ananya and Billy kept looking at her till she was out from their sight... Armaan continue having his food as if it was nothing but he knows, his parents would now question him for letting Riddhima go to sleep without having dinner... 

Usually it would be Armaan, who would force her to have meals if there come a day which is very rare to happen when it comes to Riddhima... They were surprise to see Armaan letting her go so easily because he would never leave a change to tease her... 
'Tujhe kiya huva hai, usko itni aasaani se jaane kaise diya...???' Billy asked...
'Main bhi yehi soch rahi hun, tujhe ho kiya gaya hai Armaan... Itna shaant kaise...???' Ananya asked...
'Chill mom, dad... Yeh mat sochna main usko bhuki peit sone dunga... Not at all but abhi ke liye, let her rest... I will make sure she have something before going to sleep kyunki bina kuch khaye, madam koh neend aane se nehi...' Armaan said chuckling... 
'Pata nehi tum log koh kiya hote hai, anyways tum uske liye kamre mein khana lejana...' Ananya said...
'Mom, kuch nehi huva hai aapke laadli koh... Aur ab aadat daalo madam ki nakre dekhne ki...' Armaan said...
'Kyun bhai, aisa kyun bol rahe ho mere beti ke baare mein...' Billy said...
'Kyunki aapke beti, hum sabko bohot pareshan karne wali hai...' Armaan said smirking...
'Mere beti ke baare mein kuch mat bol Armaan, bas uski mood tik nehi hai...' Ananya said defending her...
'Right, anyways I m done with my dinner... Good night mom, dad...' Armaan said...
'Ek minute, main Riddhima ke liye khana deti hun... Aur usko mann nehi hai toh force mat karna, bas yeh juice pila dena...' Ananya said making plate for Riddhima... 
'Ok mom...' Armaan said as Ananya kept the plate and juice glass in a tray... 
'Aur haan mujhe aaj ki meeting ke details de dena kal, yaad se...' Billy said as Armaan move to go his room...
'Yes dad, I will forward it through mails...' Armaan said... 

Billy also move to the hall after finishing his dinner, Ananya asked the maids to clean it as she joins Billy... Billy was watching television and Ananya sit next to him, thinking about sudden change of Riddhima behavior... Even she was now worried because after she has come from trip, she had been behaving different... 

Ananya thought before that it would be fine but she felt something must be going on... Billy look towards her, seeing her quiet... He knows she must be thinking about Riddhima but he didn't find anything wired because sometimes it happens... 
'Itna mat soch, she will be fine... Armaan will make her eat, don't worry...' Billy said with his eyes still on television... 
'Armaan sahi keh raha tha, kuch toh ho rahi hai Riddhima koh... Woh kabhi aise behave nehi ki...' Ananya said...
'Aise matlab, tum kehna kiya chahte ho Annie...' Billy asked...
'Yakeen se kuch nehi keh sakti lekin, ab mujhe lagta hai Armaan ne accha kiya uske check up karwa ke...' Ananya said...
'Oh haan, check up se yaad aaya... Aaj Armaan koh sabke reports mil chuke hai... Hum kal uske baare mein Armaan se puchte hai...' Billy said...
'Oh, hmm kuch problem hote toh Armaan batate na... I m sure kuch problem nehi hai, issiliyeh usne reports ke baare mein kuch nehi kaha...' Ananya said becoming sad... 
'Haan toh yeh acchi baat haina, tum sad kyun ho rahe ho...' Billy asked...
'Nehi woh main kuch soch rahi thi lekin, chodo... Accha hai sab tik hai...' Ananya said...
'Tum bhi na Annie, pata nehi kab kiya sochti rehte ho...' Billy said... 

Ananya just give him a small smile and stare at the television but still her mind was busy thinking it might be possible that it to be true... She got a little hope but she didn't want to rise it too high knowing it would hurt if it didn't come true any sooner... Also she knows even Armaan and Riddhima was waiting for the day so leaving everything to god, she try to concentrate on the news which Billy has put on... 

BACK IN ARMAAN RIDDHIMA ROOM

Riddhima was tossing on the bed as she was feeling restless for some unknown reason, she was feeling uncomfortable in her dress so she has change in to one of her loose oversize t.shirt but still she was feeling irritate and frustrate not being able to understand what was happening with her... 

Tired trying to sleep, she sit up and then move towards the balcony... She usually wear her legging with those t.shirt but tonight she didn't feel to wear those because she was feeling hot... Pulling her hair in to a messy bun, Riddhima came out inhaling in to the open air... 

She closed her eyes but still she didn't feel better which make her frown thinking what is exactly happening... Somewhere her thought goes to the direction she don't want it to go because she knows, if she didn't get the result she want, it would hurt her again... 
'Stop stressing yourself, Armaan koh pata chala toh ek kaan ke neeche de denge...' Riddhima mumbling under her breath, sighing for being so stress-out... 

She open her eyes and look at the sky which was clear with no moon, no stars... Riddhima stood near the railing, looking at the clear dark sky as the cold breeze make she feel little better... Enjoying the calm night, Riddhima didn't realized how long she had been standing there... 

Her trace was broke hearing footsteps and she look around to see Armaan coming out with his dimple smile adoring on his face... Forgetting her irritation, Riddhima smile seeing him and when he came close to her, she just hug him, cuddling in his arms... 
'Oyye hoyye, itna pyar...' Armaan asked putting his arms around her waist...
'Hmm, hamesha pyar aati hai...' Riddhima said, inhaling his scent...
'Accha, phir jatane mein tax lagti hai kiya jo once in a century jatate ho...???' Armaan asked complaining... 
'Uhun...' Riddhima said still pulling him closed... 
'Oye, kiya huva...' Armaan asked trying to look at her face...
'Tch, Armaan... Aise raho na please...' Riddhima said with her arms around his torso and face hidden in crook of his neck...
'Mujhe toh koi problem nehi hai zindagi barr aise rehne mein...' Armaan said letting her find her comfort place in his arms...
'Good, hona bhi nehi chahiyeh... Now don't disturb me...' Riddhima said inhaling his scent... 

Armaan smile seeing how Riddhima just want to be in his arms, he let her hold the way she wish and as closed as she wants feeling that she must be feeling restless because he has clearly seen in her face... They stood like that and after sometimes, Riddhima just sigh moving out from the hug...

Armaan look at her face and saw the restlessness, he thought to light up her mood knowing what must be troubling her so much... So without saying anything, he just took her in his arms and carry her inside... She also didn't protest but kept looking at his face as she realized he had been smiling a lot in this evening... 

After making her sit comfortable on the bed, Armaan move on his side and soon he was laying with his head on her lap... Riddhima smile and move her fingers in his hair with other hand resting on his chest... Armaan hold her hand which was kept on his chest and kiss it before turning his face towards her belly... 

Next moment Armaan kiss her belly, lingering his lips for a little longer making Riddhima confused with Armaan sudden act... Than she thought that it was just his way of showing his love by kissing her body without thinking where he kiss... 
'Yeh t.shirt kyun pehna...???' Armaan asked realizing she wasn't in her usual night cloths...
'Bas aise hi, was feeling uncomfortable toh maine change ki...' Riddhima said...
'Ab toh aise hi chalega, pata nehi kitni din tak aapke nakre utana padega...' Armaan said smirking...
'Matlab, kiya bol rahe ho Armaan...' Riddhima asked being confused...
'Bolne koh bohot kuch hai lekin filaal pehle tum good girl ke tarah khana khao...' Armaan said moving off from her lap...
'Nehi Armaan, mujhe bilkul mann nehi hai...' Riddhima said...
'Phir bhi khana padega...' Armaan said...
'Ajeeb zabardasti hai...' Riddhima said pouting...
'Zabardasti sahi madam, aapko khana padega means padega...' Armaan said taking the plate...

Riddhima cross her hands on chest and just kept that pout on her lips as she look with those innocent eyes which make him feel not to force her knowing it was normal to happen... He sigh and kept the plate but he wasn't going to let her sleep without having anything so he thought of make her agree to eat... 

Knowing he had to make her mood happy, he took an envelope from the side table drawer and kept it on her lap... Riddhima was sitting with her face turn other side, not wanting Armaan to force her to eat look at him when he kept something on her lap... 

Seeing the envelope, she was confused as she has forgot about the check up and report would be coming today... She had been so busy and than being tired after coming back from work, it has totally skip from her mind... Also she had let it out from her mind as Armaan has manage to make her go through the check up, so she knows it was no used of being upset about it... 

Armaan kept looking at her expression as she kept looking the envelope with confusion, he just wait for Riddhima to open it as he turn his full attention on her, sitting facing her with his legs folds... Riddhima look at Armaan to question him but seeing how eagerly he was waiting for her to open it, she only could do was raise her eyebrows asking her confuse question through it...

Armaan just couldn't hold his grin as he show her through his eyes to go ahead and open it as he wait like a small impatience kid to get his favorite toy or candy as the other person would share it once he/she find out what's inside the surprise... 
'Offo Riddhima, jaldi se kholo na...' Armaan said finally breaking the silent conversation which they had been having through their eyes...
'Lekin yeh hai kiya Armaan...???' Riddhima asked not being sure...
'Jo bhi ho, aapke liye surprise hai toh aapko khud dekhna padega...' Armaan said as he took her hand away from chest and keeping the envelope on her palm... 
'Armaan...' Riddhima just call his name, not understanding what has happen to him...
'Arey kholo na...' Armaan said...

Thinking why Armaan was getting so excited, still being confused what the envelope contains, she slowly open it not being sure what she would get to see in it... Armaan patiently wait as Riddhima was taking all the sweet time as she wasn't sure if she should open it or not... 

Taking out the paper, Riddhima look at Armaan... She couldn't help but smile seeing his eyes sparkling with happiness and she got more confused thinking what must be written in the paper for which her husband is being so excited and happy... 

Just than Riddhima remember about the meeting so she thought it might be something related to the meeting... So without thinking anything else, she unfold the paper and started to read it... With every word, her eyes got large and mouth was left open slightly... 

By the time her eyes reached at the bottom of the paper, she has tears in her gorgeous orbs... One hand move over her mouth not believing her eyes, she was too lost in word as she read it by heart with no sounds coming from her mouth... 

'Click' Riddhima trace was broke with the flash, she look towards Armaan as he hold his mobile and the moment she look at him, again another flash came making her eyelash close for a second... Her expression was so priceless that he couldn't help but capture it as he gave her his million dollar smile... 

Seeing Riddhima still sitting in same position with same expression, Armaan chuckle and took the paper out from her hand move in her embrace, putting her hands around his back as he hide his face on crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet fragrance... 

As Riddhima was still sitting with her back resting on the headboard, Armaan half lay himself in her arms moving his arms around her waist... He knows it would take sometimes her to believe so to break her trace, he slowly move his lips on her neckline...
'Congratulations Mrs. Mommy to be...' Armaan whisper to her ear, before placing a kiss on her earlobe...

Armaan move out a little to see her expression, as she look towards him still confusion... She wasn't able to believe but seeing his dimple smile which reached to deep down his heart through his attractive orbs, finally her brain started to work as it got numb seeing those capital letters which was written on bold... 

Those tears which form the moment her eyes caught those letters in the bottom of the paper, started to leak finally her heart and mind register after knowing the truth behind that one word... Armaan knew it was mean to happen so he wasn't surprise at all but he move his hand and wipe it, caring her cheek slowly...
'Oye, apni yeh tank na, band karke rakho... I know u r very happy but that doesn't mean u are allowed to let these precious pearls fall from your beautiful orbs...' Armaan said, looking straight in her eyes...
'Armaan... Sach mein... Main... Aap... Hum...' Riddhima said with broke sentence as she wasn't able to form a full sentence to the sudden happiness... 
'Jaan, jitna tum is din ke liye inthizar kiya, maine bhi toh ki... Aur jab khushi ka moka hai toh main, isbaat koh lekar mazak kar sakta hun kiya hmmm...???' Armaan asked holding her nape, keeping their face closed...

They could feel each other hot breath and Riddhima was still not being able to believe the truth fully... Seeing her eyes which still has some hesitation to accept the news, Armaan thought to help her because he knows she is scared to let her hopes high... 

So move out from her lap, he took her hand and than place it on her lower belly as she sit with her legs stretch out... Than he over lapped her hand and with his this move, Riddhima look down at their hand which was now resting on her belly where their love bud were breathing inside her womb... 
'Jaan, humhara baby ab tumhari paas hai... Finally god ne humhare prayers sunli aur humhare baby koh tumhare paas bhej diya... I know u r not being able to believe it but this is the truth love...' Armaan said caring her belly softly... 

As Riddhima kept still looking at their hands on her belly, Armaan move it and kiss her belly... It make her smile as he has done that a while ago before he reveal about her pregnancy... She couldn't help but chuckle realizing it should be her, give the news to him but he had beat it and gave her the most beautiful surprise till date...

Armaan look towards her and seeing her smiling, he believe that now she has accept this truth which they had been waiting from last few months... So to thanks her for coming in his life, Armaan move closed to her and gave a peck on her lips, smooching her soft petals...
'I love you...' Armaan said moving out as she was too shocked to react...
'I love you too and Congratulation Mr. Daddy to be...' Riddhima whisper, finally her mind and heart believe those words which give a warm feeling to her restless heart... 
'Toh ab Mrs. Mommy to be, will you have something for our darling to be born baby...???' Armaan asked slowly cairng her cheek... 

Riddhima smile vanished and pout replace it hearing about having food... Than she realized why she wasn't having the heart to enjoy the food like she usually do after a busy and tired day... Seeing her expression, Armaan copy it but still he took the plate and forward her a morsel knowing she wouldn't be able to deny now... 

With not so happy expression, Riddhima started to have her food as she munch it taking all her time as her husband and daddy to be feed her with all the love in the world for his pregnant wife... When she finished half of her food, Armaan thought not to force her more as he could clearly see, she wasn't liking it...

Keeping the plate away, than he took the glass and when she drink half of it, he took it away not wanting herself to force anything in when she didn't feel to have... All this time, Armaan has seen how quiet she was and somewhere he knows she is still thinking about the sudden news...

So letting her have some time alone, to clear her head and let her fully accept the news, Armaan left with the tray... Also Armaan knows, Ananya would be waiting to see if she had anything or not... As expected, Armaan met Ananya in the hall, seeing half empty food and juice glass, she was relief that at least Riddhima ate a little...

Patting his cheek softly for making Riddhima eat, Ananya took the tray and Armaan left wishing her good night again... Billy has just gone to his room so Armaan also left as he don't want to tell anything to his parents unless Riddhim is not able to fully accept the news... 

Hoping to let his parents know about the good news following day, Armaan move back to the room to see Riddhima still sitting, holding her report... Closing the door and locking it, Armaan move to the wardrobe and came back to see still Riddhima eyes focus on the report... 

Seeing the smile on her face, somehow it make him realized that she has believe it but still she was thinking all that as a dream... Armaan join her and pull the report, folding it... Riddhima got startled with the sudden disturbance but relax, seeing it was only Armaan... 
'Tum...' Riddhima asked crossing her arms...
'Yes my love, main hun... Ab kitni baar dekhenge isko madam, yeh toh fade hone se nehi... Aur waise bhi, maine hospital mein bhi call karke check ki to make sure it wasn't any kind of mistake and guess what Mrs. Mommy to be...' Armaan said keeping the report on side table... 
'What...' Riddhima asked waiting for him to continue...
'Hum dono se pehle aapke pyari behen koh is baare mein pata chal chuki hai as she personally did the blood test... So congratulation once again and there is no way that it to be a mistake...' Armaan said...
'Di koh pata hai...???' Riddhima asked as her eyes grow wide... 
'Yes my love, if u don't believe me... Call karo Anjie koh, waise toh maine usko rokh diya kissi aur koh batane se as I want to tell you, than our parents and of course, hum Niks koh bilkul nehi bhul sakte right...' Armaan said... 
'Armaan, it should be me that give this news but...' Riddhima said pouting...
'Better luck next time madam, isbaar toh aap check up ke liye bilkul jaane ke hilaaf thi toh mujhe moka mila... So thanks my love...' Armaan said... 
'I should have gone na...' Riddhima said quietly...
'Of course but I wouldn't blame you darling... I know some where, u were scared what if again it shows negative result... I had been telling you love, think positive, be positive but no... You just didn't listen to your poor husband and keep taking the stress... Due to your fear, u just didn't want to take the test so it gave me the chance to give you this news...' Armaan said pulling her in his arms... 

Riddhima smile and cuddle in his arms, Armaan drop a kiss on her forehead and care her back, trying to give her the comfort she needs... Armaan smile seeing how Riddhima just don't need another word but wants to be closed to him, in his arms... 
'Pata hai, mujhe toh shak tha when u keep craving for chocolates and sweets... I know tumhe bhi shak huva hoga na...???' Armaan asked holding her in his arms...
'Hmmm...' Riddhima said...
'Tum apne darr ke wajahse yeh sab ignore kar rahi thi...' Armaan said looking at her face... 

Riddhima didn't look towards him and just kept her head low, Armaan make her look towards him holding her chin but than too, she kept her eyes lower... Armaan knows he was right and with her quietness it prove that with no doubt, he very well know her from in and out... 
'Pagal, itna bhi kiya darna jab main tumhari saath hun... Anyways ab yeh sab chodo, tum abhi se koi tension nehi lenge aur kaam se ghar jaldi aayenge... Kal hum mom aur dad koh bataenge, uske baad tumhe proper check up ke liye hospital jaana padega so u can start to take medicine from now to keep our baby healthy...' Armaan said... 
'Hmm...' Riddhima said as she listen to him as his excited voice make her believe how happy he is to hear about the news... 
'Sirf hmm se kaam nehi chalega madam, no more being careless ok... Aur tumhe time pe khana padega, rest karna padega aur sona bhi... I don't want our baby koh koi bhi problem ho...' Armaan said...
'Abhi se baby ke liye itna chinta...' Riddhima said pouting...
'Kyun nehi, lekin iske yeh matlab nehi main apne jaan koh bhul jaunga... I will take care of you but u should listen to me than only we both can keep our baby safe and healthy...' Armaan said moving his hand on her belly...
'Our baby...' Riddhima said keeping her hand over Armaan hand...
'Our baby...' Armaan said making her look towards him...

Both smile and next second Armaan seal her lips, pouring out his happiness through that kiss... Riddhima respond back equally as both hold each other... Armaan slide down on the bed laying taking Riddhima with him as they deep the kiss, they continue to kiss until they were out of breath...
'I love you...' Armaan said looking at her face...
'I love you too...' Riddhima reply, opening her eyes and letting it mean with his orbs... 

They had their best smiles on their face, Riddhima cuddle in his arms finding her comfortable place and close her eyes feeling much better as the day had turn very restless one to her... Armaan kiss her forehead and let her stay the way she want as he closed his eyes, wishing for a beautiful future ahead with his lovely wife and to be born baby, soul of their love... 

NEXT MORNING 

Riddhima sleep were disturb as she felt something moving slowly on her lower belly, she try to push it away but again when she try to go back to sleep, it started to move making her feel ticklish... Riddhima thought it would stop but next second, it was replace by something soft, she gasp feeling hot breath on her bare skin... 

As she was feeling too sleepy still realizing what was happening, she slowly open her eyes to see Armaan bend over her belly as he leaves kisses on her lower belly... Smile form on her lips seeing how much Armaan was overwhelm to know about their unborn baby... 

She was busy admiring him as Armaan kept showering kisses on their unborn baby as it was the only way he could shower his love on their baby at the moment till the baby come to the world... Riddhima didn't feel to disturb his moment but suddenly she realized that she was only wearing her oversize t.shirt which end up her thigh... 

Armaan has pull it up means her legs were left visible and she felt goosebumps realizing her lower body were bare, without any cover... Armaan was busy, he didn't realized Riddhima has wake up but when he felt her hand on his hair, he look up to see Riddhima shocked expression... 

Armaan wondered what happen to her as he move up to her level, pecking her lips... Riddhima eyes were on her body but she sigh in relief seeing comforter were covering her lower body... Seeing how Riddhima expression change to relief, he look where she was looking and understood what she must be thinking...
'Good Morning Mommy to be...' Armaan said caring her cheek softly, to get her attention...
'Good Morning Daddy to be...' Riddhima said looking at his face, which was glowing with happiness... 
'Sorry maine tumhe disturb kardi...' Armaan said still caring her cheek...
'Hmmm, itni subah kyun utgaye...' Riddhima asked checking the time...
'Bas neend khul gaye, tum sojao...' Armaan said pulling her in his arms...
'Ab mujhe bhi neend nehi aayenge...' Riddhima said looking at his face...
'Toh kiya kare...???' Armaan asked looking at her face...
'Walk ke liye chale, garden mein...' Riddhima said... 
'Kyun nehi, chaliye madam...' Armaan said moving out...
'Main change karti hun, phir chalenge...' Riddhima said as she was only on her t.shirt...
'Just put on ur legging, its too early for anyone to be awake...' Armaan said... 

Riddhima nod her head as it was hardly 6 am and no one would be in the house till 7 am... Armaan also put his t.shirt as he was only in his short and both move outside holding hands as Riddhima just pull her hair in to loose bun with some hair falling here and there around her glowing face... 

When they were out in the open air, morning breeze touch their body making them shiver... Armaan pull Riddhima closed to him, moving his hand on her bare arms to give her much needed warm... She smile and inhale the fresh air as she felt much better than the previous day... 

They walk around the garden, holding each other for sometimes... No words were exchange as they enjoy the early morning sun-rays and calm atmosphere witness the starting of a new day... They knows from now, their life would change with the news of little bundle on its way to their life in just few months... 

Their wait would be coming to an end in few months and unknowingly they has started to count the months being excited to hold the bundle in their arms... Both had smile on their face as they felt after the news, the day was indeed very beautiful and different from every other days they had spend together being one soul... 

When the sun came out fully, they walk back to the house knowing that now servants would start their work for the day... Also they have an hour to get ready and have breakfast, so without saying anything they move inside to see Ananya coming out from her room... 

Hearing footsteps, Ananya look towards the main door only to be left surprise seeing both coming from out... They smile and hugs Ananya as they wish her 'Good Morning' with a cheerful voice and their happiness clearly notice in their voices... 
'Is waqt kaha se aa rahe ho dono...???' Ananya asked when they break the hug...
'Bas garden mein thi mom, jaldi neend khul gaye toh socha baahar fresh air mein walk karle tohdi der...' Armaan said...
'Bina shawl aur jacket ke, tum dono asie baahar gaye... Subah thand hote hai, pata haina tum dono koh...' Ananya scold them...
'Mom, itna bhi thand nehi tha...' Riddhima said...
'Haan mom, aur ghar ke garden mein tho thi...' Armaan said...
'Toh kiya huva, tabiyyat kharab hojaenge toh phir mat kehna...' Ananya said...
'Nehi hoge mom...' Armaan said...
'Haan mom, chalo main aapke liye accha sa chai bana deti hun...' Riddhima said...
'Bilkul nehi...' Armaan said stopping her...
'Kyun...???' Riddhima asked... 
'Tumne abhi shower bhi nehi liya, pehle tayyar toh hojao... Kyun mom...' Armaan said...
'Haan beti, tum jaakar tayyar hojao... Main sab dekh lungi...' Ananya said...
'Lekin mom...' Riddhima was cut by Armaan...
'Mom sambalenge, chalo...' Armaan said... 
'Haan, tum dono ready hokar aajao...' Ananya said... 

Riddhima just glare at Armaan, very well knowing why he was stopping her from working... Armaan chuckle seeing her expression but ignore it knowing he has to face it every day from now... Ananya left from there not knowing what was happening between them and she had unknowingly help Armaan being unaware of the truth why Armaan was stopping Riddhima... 

Riddhima left after Ananya and Armaan move to get something for Riddhima before breakfast as they had been up for an hour... As Riddhima has eaten very less the previous night, Armaan thought to make her have something before breakfast as it would take another half an hour or more... 
'Mom, can I get a glass of juice...???' Armaan said walking in the kitchen...
'Haan beta, wait...' Ananya said as she was informing the maids what to make for breakfast... 

Armaan wait till Ananya finished her work and than gave him what he wants... Kissing her temple, Armaan left holding the glass and soon he enter the room to hear the shower on... He smile and kept the glass on the table, he than got busy checking mails until Riddhima come out... 

HALF AN HOUR LATER 

Riddhima came out after shower and look around the room but didn't find Armaan... Thinking where he must have gone, she move to the wardrobe and took his cloths for work... Than she move to get ready when her eyes fell on the glass of juice kept on the table...

Knowing Armaan must have bring it, she move to check if he was in hall but stop hearing his voice coming out from the balcony... She look out to see Armaan in a call so not disturbing him, she move in to get ready... When she was busy getting ready, Armaan came in and saw her in front of the mirror...

Seeing the frown on her face, he knew she wasn't happy for stopping her from doing any work... To make his darling wife mood better, Armaan move closed to her and hugs her from behind... Riddhima got startled but relax seeing Armaan reflection in the mirror... 
'Go and get ready Armaan...' Riddhima said as she wear her earrings... 
'Naraz ho...???' Armaan asked nuzzling in her hair...
'Nehi, bohot khush hun...' Riddhima said faking a smile...
'Oh ho, ab aadat daalo... Kyunki main tumhe koi kaam karne nehi dunga... Mom koh bol dungi toh woh bhi mere side lenge so naraz hona chod doh...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, dhuniya mein bohot ladkiya pregnant hote hai... Main pehli ladki nehi hun jo first time pregnant huvi...' Riddhima said...
'I know baby, lekin first four months u should be careful na...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, I will be careful... Waise bhi heavy work karna mana hota hai, khana wagera bana ne se kuch nehi hogi baby koh...' Riddhima said...
'Still I m not allowing you madam and u should listen to your husband like a good wife...' Armaan said...
'Maanti hun hum pehli baar parents banne wale hai, bohot kuch experience karenge lekin please, don't be a possessive daddy to be...' Riddhima said...
'I m possessive husband so automatically I will be a possessive daddy too for my child...' Armaan said...
'Your child...???' Riddhima asked raising her eyebrow...
'I mean our child...' Armaan said...
'Exactly, our child... Aur tumne Di koh bhi dekha haina... Woh khud apna kaam karte hai, aur dekho woh phase ke baad ab Anjul uske paas hai...' Riddhima said...
'Haan phir bhi, yaha log haina kaam karne... So I can't allow my wife to work when there are people here to work...' Armaan said...
'Tum nehi maanon ge na...???' Riddhima said...
'Bilkul nehi...' Armaan said... 
'Tik hai, karo jo karna hai... Bohot ziddi hogaye ho, meri kabhi nehi sunte...' Riddhima said pushing his arms away... 
'Arey, phirse naraz...' Armaan asked innocently...
'Nehi nehi pati dev, main bohot khush hun... Aap jaakar ready hojao, der ho rahi hai...' Riddhima said moving to get her dupatta... 
'Ek minute patni ji, mujhe aapko kuch dena hai...' Armaan said holding her arm and turning her towards him...
'Please Armaan, tum jaakar ready hojao nehi toh humein der hojaenge...' Riddhima said... 
'Arey aise kaise der hojenge, apna office hai... Tohdi late hojaye toh bhi kuch kehna wala koi nehi hai...' Armaan said winking at her... 
'Aapko der se jaana hai toh aap jao, lekin mujhe jaane doh abhi...' Riddhima said trying to move away... 
'Arey rukho rukho, bas ek minute...' Armaan said... 

Before Riddhima could say anything more, Armaan forwards a small box which was on his palm... Riddhima stop and look at the box, than back to Armaan asking through her eyes what was it... Smiling, Armaan open it making Riddhima eyes grow wide seeing the beautiful necklace... 

Armaan smile seeing her expression which was as usual priceless to witness, she slowly care it showing how much she love it... Armaan wait for Riddhima to tell how it was, by her expression Armaan knows she loves it but just wanted to hear from her... 

Before Armaan could ask anything, Riddhima hugs him... Armaan got his answer and hugs her back, kissing her hair knowing this small gift had manage to change her mood... He knows it would lift up her mood and when she hugs him, he knew he was successful to make her happy... 
'This is beautiful Armaan...' Riddhima said breaking the hug... 
'Pleasure is all mine darling...' Armaan said kissing her forehead... 

Riddhima look at the necklace again, she wondered why he has choose something like that as it has a small heart and heartbeat symbol... It was simple yet Riddhima knows, it have a strong meaning behind it which make Armaan purchase it for her... 

GIFT, NECKLACE 

When Riddhima was again lost in admiring it, Armaan took it off from the box and make her wear it... He kiss her neckline, before moving out as he look at her... Riddhima look at the necklace and hold it in her hand still admiring the beautiful yet simple gift... 
'I know u love it, I just wanted to give you something so what could be anything better than this... For the new life, we would be going to live with our bundle of happiness... Symbol of our love, new heartbeat breathing inside you...' Armaan said holding her arms... 
'So thoughtful of you Armaan, indeed this is the best gift so far...' Riddhima said looking at him with love in her eyes for him... 
'Chalo, ab mujhe return gift de do... Maine itna accha gift diya hai toh, mujhe bhi return gift milna chahiyeh na...' Armaan said... 
'Kiya chahiyeh aapko...' Riddhima asked very well knowing what he wants... 
'Filaal ek kiss de de toh bhi main khush hojaunga...' Armaan said...
'Matlab aur bhi kuch chahiyeh aapko...???' Riddhima said...
'Of course, ab itna accha gift maine diya hai toh mujhe bhi toh kuch milna chahiyeh na...' Armaan said... 
'Ok done, lekin woh raat koh milenge...' Riddhima said...
'Fine with me but filaal, one kiss...' Armaan said... 

Riddhima smile at his cute expression and not being able to hold herself, she just move and gave a loud peck on his lips, linger it a little longer than needed... Armaan was shocked with her sudden peck and Riddhima giggle seeing his expression... 

Seeing Armaan lost, Riddhima thought to escape but Armaan came out from his shocked and hold her before she move away from him... Riddhima try to control her laugh but couldn't remembering his cute shocked expression as its rare to witness those expression... 
'Uh hun, not so soon...' Armaan said trying to steal a kiss...
'Armaan, we will get late...' Riddhima said putting her hands on his chest...
'No, just one kiss and u r free to go...' Armaan said... 
'Armaan...' Riddhima just call his name hoping him to let her go...
'Ek kiss, aur neeche jaane se pehle aapko woh juice bhi khatam karna hai madam...' Armaan said...
'Arey, iski kiya zarurat hai Armaan...' Riddhima said...
'Zarurat toh hai, aapne kal raat bhi tik se nehi khayi... So have it, for our baby...' Armaan said...
'That's blackmailing Armaan...' Riddhima said pouting...
'Everything is fair in love and war, my love... So jaldi se ek sweet sa kiss de doh aur juice peelo...' Armaan said...

Before Riddhima could deny, Armaan just seal her lips moving her hands off from his chest and put in behind her, holding it on her back... Riddhima sigh and kiss him back knowing he wouldn't back off until she respond... Sharing a soft kiss, they broke and Armaan gave the glass as he wait till her drink it... 

Riddhima make a face but started to drink it knowing Armaan wouldn't listen to her, when Riddhima finished it Armaan gave a kiss on her cheek and left to get ready... Riddhima just smile and collect her dupatta and move down to check on breakfast... 

By the time Riddhima came, breakfast were ready and maids were arranging it on table... She asked if Billy has taken his morning tea, she move out when the maid inform Billy and Ananya has already had their tea's... Not having anything else to do, Riddhima move back to the room... 

As she wait for Armaan, she started to check some designs which she had to finalized soon as she collect everything else that she would need to take office... She didn't know how long she was working but was distract when Armaan came out... 
'Arey, tum yaha kiya kar rahe ho...???' Armaan asked...
'Bas yeh kuch kaam kar rahi hun...' Riddhima said arranging the papers... 
'Breakfast bann gaye...???' Armaan asked...
'Haan, tumhare wajahse meri jaane se pehle sab kuch tayyar hogayi...' Riddhima said...
'Oh ho, koi nehi... Phir kabhi karlena...' Armaan said...
'As if you are going to let me do...' Riddhima said...
'Waise, I think u r right... Tum itna toh kar hi sakte hai but not alone... Maids ke help le lena, so u wouldn't over work...' Armaan said...

Riddhima look towards him with shocked seeing how his mind change so quickly, Armaan chuckle seeing her expression but never the less he started to get ready because it was time for them to have breakfast before leaving for work... 
'Waise, mujhe toh rokhna nehi padega... Let mom and dad know about ur pregnancy, phir toh mom khud tumhe kuch karne nehi denge...' Armaan said breaking her trace... 
'Tabhi main sochun, aap itni jaldi kaise maan gaye...' Riddhima said... 
'Smart...' Armaan said...

Shaking her head, Riddhima collect her files and bag... Letting him get ready, Riddhima thought to move down but than stop thinking if he was going to tell his parents now about her pregnancy... Armaan was watching her action and seeing her stop, he turn holding his tie... 
'Jaan, mera tie...' Armaan asked...
'Haan...' Riddhima said moving towards him... 

Armaan look at her face but when she didn't say anything, he try to understand what she might be thinking... Lost in her thought, Riddhima was busy making his tie... Being amaze that how still she can't ask anything without thinking twice, Armaan thought to answer her unspoken question...
'Mom dad koh abhi bataenge...' Armaan said...
'Huh...' Riddhima asked looking at him...
'Mom dad koh tumhari pregnancy ke bare mein abhi batadenge...' Armaan said again... 
'Woh, I mean... Doctor koh ek baar dikha dete hai...' Riddhima said...
'Tumhe abhi tak yakeen nehi ho rahi...???' Armaan asked...
'Nehi, I just...' Riddhima stop not knowing what to say... 
'Ek kaam karo tum, Anjali se baat karlo...' Armaan said...

Riddhima sigh knowing there is nothing to think about it, of course both families deserve to know about her pregnancy but she still feel it like a dream which might break any second... Knowing what he should do, he thought to let the news hold till night... 
'Accha tik hai, we can tell tonight... Let's go, we are getting late...' Armaan said not wanting her to think too much about it... 

Riddhima just nodded her head, not understanding why she was feeling nervous to let other knows about it... Armaan can clearly see she was disturb about something but she wouldn't let her insecure out easily, that too in front of him... 

So he didn't wish to do anything when she isn't sure, he thought to let her have sometimes... Also knowing what can make her ease to accept the news, he make a mental note to talk with Anjali about her situation as she is the one who knows about the news... 

Without exchanging another word, both move downstairs where Billy and Ananya were already waiting for them... They greet them and soon were having breakfast, Riddhima stay quiet and every single person did realized her silent but let her have space to sort out the storm going in her heart... 

Hey Friends and Readers...
So here goes the 100 part of this FF...
Finally, after years of starting, I manage to cross 100 ;)
Thank u all for the love, support and encouragement... 
Hope u all would enjoy the story till end, do leave comment and press like... 
Enjoy...
Love u all... 

With Love,
Rihoohaws...
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
See i told you I was so excited ki comment bhi mera first Aya :p
First of all congratulations for the new thread and also for the 100th part! May this story have another 100 parts <3
And coming to the update...I loved every bit of it! Ek to I am so happy for AR and the way armaan broke the news to Ridhima was so adorable and the way he is taking care of her and their excitement...you showed everything so beautifully that I couldn't help but fall in love with this chapter!
Bechari Ridhima is still feeling insecure and it's bohnd to be cuz it's something she desired for so long but I Am sure Armaan will handle her...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful part <3
Pls pls pls pls update soon! I really can't wait to read the next part so pretty pls!
Edited by TaniDMGlover - 5 years ago
Prizi thumbnail
Didu congrats on new thread
Awesum update 
Loved how armaan broke the news to ridhima 
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing part.love the part.Congrats to new thread di.love AR.beautiful outstanding story.eagerly waiting for next part❤️
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on 100 parts of this ff 
Nice update 
Arnmaan Rdhima are happy that they are going to be parents 
Hope this baby bring more happiness in their life '
Also why Ridhima is felling scare to tell anyone about her pregnacy
Thanks for PM
'Update soon
maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh.. New thread, congratulations.. I wish  I complete all part.. And came on this part as soon as possible.. Hope in few days.. 
mnpl52008 thumbnail
Good work   😊 😊
RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: TaniDMGlover

See i told you I was so excited ki comment bhi mera first Aya :p
First of all congratulations for the new thread and also for the 100th part! May this story have another 100 parts <3
And coming to the update...I loved every bit of it! Ek to I am so happy for AR and the way armaan broke the news to Ridhima was so adorable and the way he is taking care of her and their excitement...you showed everything so beautifully that I couldn't help but fall in love with this chapter!
Bechari Ridhima is still feeling insecure and it's bohnd to be cuz it's something she desired for so long but I Am sure Armaan will handle her...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful part <3
Pls pls pls pls update soon! I really can't wait to read the next part so pretty pls!

Hahah yeah, I can see how much excited u r ;)
I m happy that, I could make u eager to read it... 
Thank u so much, if it wasn't for my readers, I couldn't have reached till 100 parts ;)

Glad u love every bit of it Tani... 
Heheh Armaan koh toh bas moka chahiyeh na ;) Ridz koh surprise dene ka...
Aur Armaan ne toh usse check up karwane ke liye force kiya, so he got the chance which could be Ridz but unfortunately she lost the chance being stubborn due to her fear... 

Dekhte hai, ab aage kiya hoga...
Armaan kiya karenge Ridz ki insecure kam karne ke liye... 

Thank u thank u thank u :)
Coming soon...
Enjoy...
Take care :D
RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prizi

Didu congrats on new thread

Awesum update 
Loved how armaan broke the news to ridhima 

Thanks Priyu...