Tujhse Hai Raabta

Precap was a BOMB!

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Episode was Okay-ish!

When Anu thought to help Kalyani on pooja for Madhuri tho & the way she worried on Kalyani absences shows that she cares๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿค— 

This woman is so precious!โค๏ธ

Precap -

Anu taking the blame on herself to save Kalyani gonna be turning point in Anu-Kalyani relationship, by Kalyani's reaction, i guess at least she will give it a thought on why Anu saved her.

And with that bangles, if Ahilya reveals that those bangles are their fam tradition, Kalyani might have a doubt on how come Madhuri has it, without being any connection with Ahilya's fam.

So Monday's episode gonna be a lil twist in the story & Anu-Kalyani relationship!

on the other side, im not at all in favor of Atharv blackmailing Kalyani now & then with Madhuri's pics & with her ashes. if he is the hero, they may better shape the charac in a good/mature way.

with all the havoc happening, acc to an article on Malhari helping Kalyani to do the pooja for Madhuri is somehow hinting me there will an love triangle soon. wondering how & why!

with all this happening, Ahilya's reaction to the letter about Atul being in Jail. She was emotional at that bit & in the next scene where she shouts that no one should take Atul's name in that house confirmed my prediction on "Atul being her son married Anu on Ahilya's insist & fall in love with Madhuri, then got married her against Ahilya's wish" right

Lets see..what all stored in for us in the upcoming episodes (:
Edited by SatrupaKiAnami. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
I'm loving this show due to Savita Prabhune ( Ahilya ) and Poorva Gokhale ( Anupriya ) acting chops!
Plus love the dynamics b/w Anu and Kalyani!
How I wish Kalyani had walked in earlier and heard that those Gold Bangles were Ahilya Family tradition.. and Anu has not stolen from Madhuri!
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I'm loving this show due to Savita Prabhune ( Ahilya ) and Poorva Gokhale ( Anupriya ) acting chops!
Plus love the dynamics b/w Anu and Kalyani!
How I wish Kalyani had walked in earlier and heard that those Gold Bangles were Ahilya Family tradition.. and Anu has not stolen from Madhuri!

From the precap, i guess it will happen! Ahilya will confront Kalyani about that. If she didn't say that those bangles are their fam tradition, then there is no use of this confrontation at all!

If she didn't mention that, kalyani will be like "its my mother's..who are you to ask?! ๐Ÿ˜†
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am loving this show so much... The simplicity of the show appeals me!!
Loving the characters, though Atharv not that much.. confused about him.
Looking forward to the dynamics of Kalyani-Anupriya, Kalyani-Aao Saheb relationships in future.
altgr thumbnail
Very excited for this week's Episodes...
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: paulomi_taAnu

I am loving this show so much... The simplicity of the show appeals me!!

Loving the characters, though Atharv not that much.. confused about him.
Looking forward to the dynamics of Kalyani-Anupriya, Kalyani-Aao Saheb relationships in future.

same!
while all others shows having the same cliche love stories, this is something so diff & simple that appeals me too.
im very much looking forward to see the dynamics of Kalyani-Anu.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: altgr

Very excited for this week's Episodes...

Me too๐Ÿ˜ƒ