Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Future track: Partial amnesia and Mauli (My imagination)

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Just got this idea when I was watching the show two days back. Though of sharing with you people.

The new track which came to my mind.

Mauli meets with an accident and suffers partial amnesia, she forgets all her past with kunal (till she joined medical college and how she met kunal). So kunal is a stranger to Muali. She just remembers Nandini as she is her best friend for years.

Nandini takes Mauli to her house, as everyone are afraid if Mauli mom says something mauli may suffer shock. Kunal tries to hide from Mauli. 

Finally, after some hide and seek kunal comes in front of muali but mauli does not recognize him, she just seeing some flash. Mauli thinks Kunal is Nandini's husband. And she starts friendly flirting with Kunal to tease Nandini like saying I will steal your husband and all... Kunal and Nandini do not how to react.

In the middle comes Rajdeep, he starts doing friendship with Mauli and tries to flirt with her to take revenge on Nandini and kunal. Kunal and Nandini try their best to save Mauli from Rajdeep. On other hands, Mauli thinks Rajdeep is a joker and laughs with him but never gets serious with him. But kunal misunderstands her closeness to Rajdeep and gets jealous...

the Silsila continuous.. ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
these two r so shameless they wuf continue der love affair n wud get a free pass nandini wud do sola shringhar for kunal n since mauli wont have memory with kunal nandini kunal be guilty free n continue der lust they wont give a damm abt mauli
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hahha -pd- good attempt.. i would not mind watching this if the show was not entirely based on EMA and it were just a part of the story.. 
and also this show is so-called real show  😆 so i would wonder if this can actually happen..
but the idea of mauli forgetting everything is such a relief .. for a while i feel so light hearted.. she doesnt deserve to get tortured by these  haunting thoughts of her husband's EMA but then, EMA is the central plot so we have to bear with it..

Edited by Anahi - 5 years ago
Prizi thumbnail
Would love to read more