Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Our 25th wed anniv. is coming. Need your suggestions!

dukeford thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

What best gift should I get my wife for our upcoming 25th anniversary? I want to pay off all of her sacrifices during the 25 years of being my wife and a mother to our daughters. I can't think of anything special to get her for. My eldest daughter suggested we should get her mother a new bag or shoes from a foreign brand. What I have in mind is a two to three days' beach celebration. It's more fun and memorable. What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_si_anu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dukeford

What best gift should I get my wife for our upcoming 25th anniversary? I want to pay off all of her sacrifices during the 25 years of being my wife and a mother to our daughters. I can't think of anything special to get her for. My eldest daughter suggested we should get her mother a new bag or shoes from a foreign brand. What I have in mind is a two to three days' beach celebration. It's more fun and memorable. What do you guys think?

2-3 days at a beach / any place of her liking, her choice. Take her away from worries about the daily chores and responsibilities where both of you can completely relax and enjoy each others company.
 You can also gift her some carefully selected thoughtful gifts not necessarily expensive or branded things (if that's what she likes then go ahead, you know her better than anyone else)