Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

BUT ALSO- when do you ever update?! Even the last update we got because I had to beg you like crazy.

Do you even realize how busy I am with exams and such? It's a miracle I even get to write as much as I do.
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

Okay but also, is there no courtesy? Yahaan everyone is saying "update update" and you did say "a few days" a couple weeks ago, the least you could do is let us know that you're busy and we shouldn't expect an update for a while or something. You know, instead of just leaving us hanging.

Isn't it obvious that I'm busy because there hasn't been an update? And shouldn't y'all have the courtesy to not hound me for updates because I always update when I'm able to???
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGThings

Isn't it obvious that I'm busy because there hasn't been an update? And shouldn't y'all have the courtesy to not hound me for updates because I always update when I'm able to???

Nooo. Because you posted, almost 3 weeks ago, that we'd have to wait "a few more days" for the update. Now, a few typically means more than 2, but definitely less than 7. So after that time period, the common practice is to post a new note, saying you're busy and you don't know when the update will come, which is a good thing to do, because 1) you don't assure an update time frame and 2) the readers don't keep waiting. 

So by those (common courtesy) standards, we've upheld our side by waiting the appropriate time ("a few days" since you posted the note) before starting to hound you. Now if you post another note saying it'll be a month (which i don't believe - it'll def be atleast 2), we'll have to wait a month before hounding you. 

^Now that is courtesy. 

AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail

If you're so worried, I can tell you what's gonna happen, you know, so you know the story before you die.

Psh. You probably won't even get around to telling me the plot. Read this: 0 FAITH. 
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail

Do you even realize how busy I am with exams and such? It's a miracle I even get to write as much as I do.

GIRL. GIRL. GIRL. fknffndonvdsklvn

Okay, I started writing something that was gonna turn out really really mean, but also extremely true. But still v mean. But v true. But you know what, whatever. 

I'm done. If I gotta hound you this much, either you've lost your mojo again or you just don't wanna write, which is totally your prerogative. I won't bother you anymore.
KJLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chill ppl.. If she hasn't updated that means she's busy. Sometimes life gets so hectic that we dnt get so much as 30 mins to just relax.
She has assured us that she's not going to abandon either of the stories. So have faith and be patient.. 

If she decides to discontinue then I am sure she will let us know. 
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dude update when you want to. Infact don't update until 25 April. 🤣
Just do your thing. This is not going to take you anywhere at the end of the day, your studies and all that jazz in real world is the important thing. 

@sheena I don't know if you were being serious or you were just joking but calm tf down! loyal readers will stay and others won't and that's okay. Hounding doesn't get anyone anywhere. Infact writing all this will loose it's meaning if it has to be done just for readers and just for the sake of giving frequent updates. 

KJLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunsetnvine

Just do your thing. This is not going to take you anywhere at the end of the day, your studies and all that jazz in real world is the important thing. 

@sheena I don't know if you were being serious or you were just joking but calm tf down! loyal readers will stay and others won't and that's okay. Hounding doesn't get anyone anywhere. Infact writing all this will loose it's meaning if it has to be done just for readers and just for the sake of giving frequent updates. 

+1 ðŸ˜Š
DMGThings thumbnail
Everybody on this thread needs to chill, including me.
I just wanna say that I *am* sorry for the long wait when I said it would be a few days, but in my defense I did post ILYLTF pretty soon after posting that note and I have been really busy since then. 

But, finally, the next chapter is done and I am going to post it in a few minutes after replying to all comments, so be on the lookout. :D
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunsetnvine

You would like that, wouldn't you? :p