It was just like a movie
It was just like a song
When we were young

-          When We Were Young, Adele

Prizi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
pragsss awesome update
loving ridhima-tamanna's bond

like always it was rahul, observing armaan-ridhima's growing friendship.. bas sb usse pata chal jaye that she's not married anymore.. bt somehow i want armaan to knw this first

and then their little moment..my AR.. woww armaan didn't react??? that was unexpected..I'm glad usne suna ridhima ki poori baatEdited by Prizi - 5 years ago
maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's awesome part... Finnaly everything is okk.. Ridhima make dinner for everyone... And even she told arman about that she call Billy.. As arman is now more mature he understand her intention and ya he also make powa for her... Love their talk... Now update soon... 
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this all is so harsh man...

lets start from the start. the love u showed between rahul's mother and armaan felt all real. i mean it felt as if armaan was her son only while rahul is guest hihiihih

and the feel ridhima have hearing rahul tell them about their past when his mother goes mad not seeing armaan was just happy realiasations. i mean it was seriously a point when he have no one too look at except her. 
and her intention to call billy to make him feel great went down the drain knowing the past instead got some guilt on. but the way armaan took it was briliant. really he has grown totally as a person...

love it from nikki POV as well.. the small part u put up saying 14 yr old armaan's word was great. 

her POV was so needed in all this episode.. she was there and i hope they mend their relation. i mean both armaan nikki rahul and armaaan ridhima tooo 
Edited by ..Phoenix.. - 5 years ago
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Pragsss...
Uff kiya kahun...
I m really short of words...
Everything was so amazing and superbly described...
Nikki and Ridz emotions were perfectly written...
I m so so so glad that Ridz had told Armaan the truth...
Like Rahul, even I knew Armaan wouldn't get mad at her...
How can the Armaan Mallik get mad at Basket Gupta hehee...
As she nor anyone who had met Billy knows his this side before...
Even Armaan wasn't aware of it until few years back...
So there was no chance that Armaan would get upset with Ridz for calling Billy there...
Because he knows, Riddhima wouldn't do such thing intentionally hurt to anyone...
Love AR moment at the end...
Ridz make dinner for everyone, than Armaan make for her...
Very well knowing that she must be worried for them, which is the reason she hasn't had food either...
Lovely it was and beautiful...
Love it and love u...
Continue soon...
take care :D
Awesome, amazing and superb part...

Marshmelow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally   AR talked  after a long time  and  i am sooo much surprised  that  armaan behaved so coolly  like  seriously  dunya ka 8 ajooba  mature armaan 😲
Mana socha tha  that now tou he will be mad at her lakin he tou don't  even  said a word  I m impressed  hun  

Looking  forward  for more AR 
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Prizi

"Anyone would be lucky to have you in their life." couldn't agree more with rahul in this... armaan is special in every way

i loved how rahul consoled armaan... they are friendship goals man... though i used to love atul-armaan bonds more... i don't know why bt i really love these two.. bt here seeing rahul and armaan so close i just cant Express my feelings..they are pure love ❤️

i knew it! i knew it! so ridhima called billy.. poor her she didn't know this things... idk how will armaan react... cuz its not abt armaan... its abt Jhaanvi..

so somewhere my guesses were right... after Jhaanvi's mother death somehow her father and billy blame her for everything..bt i didn't get it.. why they blame her for her death??? i mean its not like she died trying to save Jhaanvi right????

Armaan is <3333
I always loved the entire trio of Armaan, Atul, and Rahul, but Atul did not understand Armaan the way Rahul did. It was the other way round in their relationship. Armaan was always there for Atul while Rahul was always there for Armaan. 

The whole story about this debacle is something that I want Armaan to tell himself. So, we're saving that for now. What exactly happened will be revealed later. :D
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: RihooHaws

It was very emotional part...
but i love the way Rahul handle Armaan and not leaving him for a moment until he felt that he was better...
And than, when Armaan felt better, the next moment how he rush to check on the ladies, indeed he loves every single person in his life so deary...
Armaan is a gem as a son, brother, friend or life partner that anyone could get...
Going through so much in life, still he has manage to keep himself strong until there comes moment which make him break so badly...

So finally the truth has come out...
I m glad Ridz did confess that she was the one who had inform Billy about Armaan whereabouts...
True that her intention wasn't to hurt Armaan but to give him some happiness but unknowingly, she had fresh up wound that Armaan was trying to hide from every single person...
Rahul knows because of the therapist insist Armaan to let it out...

I really didn't like when Ridz was again thinking why Armaan hide it from her...
Didn't tell him when she had insist him to let it all out...
But at the end, she understood because it was so painful... 
It was a wound that, he never want to let it fresh because it breaks him badly... 

Armaan had been cursing himself for not being to be a good brother for Jaan...
Not protecting her from her abusive father and even uncle hasn't treat her well...
Even Jaan hide it till few years why she had run away from home...

It was really a emotional moment for every single person...
Like always, Shashank judge Armaan the very moment he throw Billy and Jaan's father out from the house...
Calling cops was the only solution Armaan could find because he didn't want to bear them for second under the same roof where he and Jaan was from years after being separated...

Never thought I would say this much...
I just hope when Armaan get to know that Ridz is the one who had give them where abouts of him than...
I can't think how Armaan would react...
He is just too good to blast on her and like every other time, he would handle it calmly...
But this time, I don't think he would be able to do it...

Continue soon...
Love it and love u more...
Awesome mindblowing, amazing, superb...
Emotional and heart wreching part...
Take care...

Rahul & Armaan are complete goals! <3333
I love them so much! Unke scenes likhna bohot, bohot, bohot achcha lagta hai! :)

Ridz is learning. Usne jaanke nahi kiya, but she did open old wounds that Armaan would have preferred to be left alone. Lekin ab kya kar sakte hain? Jo hona tha ho gaya.

Armaan will handle it maturely, don't worry. Kuch syaape nahi honge abhi. :p

I am so glad that you liked the chapter! :D
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamcute09

Hey so as i have mentioned before i love your stories. Ilyltf a little more but yeah tdbu too. 

And i know its a armaan centric story and i love how you describe each and every emotion. How armaan suffered and insights. I have a request whenever which i wish you to come soon on armaan knowing ehy ridhi.a married sid and few incident after her marriage like the holi one and everything happened when he qasn't there also she being and dealing everything alone after her divorce because she did love him. In her own way. I want you to describe it the way you explore armaans emotion his past and trauma.
And as ridhima was a fault armaann was too. 
So pretty please.

Definitely. When Riddhima finally tells Armaan all this, I will try to do as much justice to her as I've been trying for Armaan.
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marshmelow

Oh my my this was quite  heavy  update

Never in my dreams  I thought  k Armaan had gone through   that much of pain in life.  my poor  baby you always  make me cry by this kinda  updates  he had  already  gone  through  sooo much ab  toh make  life  happy  for him na

But I  love Rahul he is a great  support  for him  a true best friend  I like that scene  when  he soothed  Armaan   with all the love and support  

But plzzz ab tou AR  k relationship  ma  progress  banti ha  kabsa  they don't  even spoke too each other

Armaan toh is happy. But everyone has setbacks. 

Rahul is... He is the best! I love him! <3

Ab next chapter mein haina AR. Toh no tension. :p