Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by DMGThings

Kya hona hai? Wasn't good. :(((
dil pe mat le
nxt tym aur mehnat karna
Originally posted by sunsetnvine

f**king shit. what the f**k happened ?
ps : i really think ridzcalled minniebut here billy came and i am so confused. :/

Why did you think Ridz called Mini? Please riddle me this.
Originally posted by RihooHaws

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">res

</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Unres...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Ok i m seriously short off words...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Surely it was very emotional and heartbreaking...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">When Armaan had confront his father like that...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Letting all those emotions out, complaining for not being the father he wish he could get in childhood...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">yes, it didn't get clear that what had exactly Billy had done that Jaan had run away...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">But felt really very very very bad for Armaan...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">and also Jaan, because both had suffer so much...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Wasn't expecting anything like this...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I had a feeling that Ridz must have call Billy but Ridz wasn't mention in any of this happening...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Seems like she wasn't after all involve in this billy suddenly visit...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">So much confusion hehhe if she had call him than why she isn't around...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">If she hasn't than who had she called ????</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Oh god, continue super soon...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Need more to read heehehe...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Awesome amazing and superb update...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Love it and love u more...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">take care :D</font>

Armaan has my poora ka poora dil. He's just... <3333
Haan, Armaan & Jaanhavi have suffered a lot when they were kids. What exactly happened will be revealed in detail in the next chapter.

I wanted to concentrate only on the dynamic between Armaan & Billy in this chapter that's why not many people were mentioned here apart from those two. Everything will be clear after you read the next chapter, toh uske liye thoda wait kar lo. :p

Thank you! <3
Originally posted by Prizi

this was unexpected man
tune to billy ko villain bana dia yaar... idk what he did with jaanvi that she left home... I Don't care abt her dad.. bt i really want to knw what billy did

ridhima called billy?? as u didn't mention anything about ridhima in this chapter so I'm still assuming that she called him... bt agr usne cl kia and armaan ko ye baat pata chala toh toofan aajayega...

Hahahahaha. That was unexpected na? Trust me, Billy ko villain banana mere liye easy nahi tha. But... It makes sense. And fits his character from canon. We'll see what he exactly did in the next chapter. So, you'll have to wait for that.

Agar aisa dekha jaaye toh no one apart from Billy & Armaan were really mentioned in this chapter. Only Shanky being an obtuse ass, and Rahul trying to help Armaan. We'll see more people from the gang and stuff in the next chapter, so wait for it!

And you people seriously need to stop underestimating Armaan, and thinking of him as the hot headed man he was earlier. He's changed a lot in these 7 years. Give him some credit. Please.
Originally posted by DMGThings

Hahahahaha. That was unexpected na? Trust me, Billy ko villain banana mere liye easy nahi tha. But... It makes sense. And fits his character from canon. We'll see what he exactly did in the next chapter. So, you'll have to wait for that.

Agar aisa dekha jaaye toh no one apart from Billy & Armaan were really mentioned in this chapter. Only Shanky being an obtuse ass, and Rahul trying to help Armaan. We'll see more people from the gang and stuff in the next chapter, so wait for it!

And you people seriously need to stop underestimating Armaan, and thinking of him as the hot headed man he was earlier. He's changed a lot in these 7 years. Give him some credit. Please.

well abhi tak toh mujhe armaan hot headed hi laga.. sure he's changed a lot bt when its come to his loves ones toh he can show you hell... plz update jaldi de dena.. nhi toh issi speed se chalta raha phir agle aur 3saal lag jayega armaan ridhima ko sath dikhne me.. aur tera 15days phir bhi khatam nhi hoga
^ yes, he'll show you hell when it comes to the people he cares about, but he's a lot more rational now. Bina soche samjhe andhadhun kisi ko blame nahi karega.
Oh God!!! I tou  dont even  expect  that little  tou I know  ka  Riddhima will call Billy but yeah nai pata tha ka ita drama hona wala ha 

Uff Allah miyan!!! itna gussa  Dr shashank ko bhi nai chora  wasa you  know  I like it acha kia shanky ko suna k hamash apni tang leker bech ma aajatay hn or pata nai armaan say kua masla hai unko how can someone  hate him yr he is soo cute

But now I m worried  about  Riddhima jab Armaan ko pata chalay ga k riddhima had called  billy it going  to be scary  

Update soon
I was so desperate that I read it. I read it. I READ IT. That's how despo I was. Ab please, woh wala track update karo na. Pls pls. Pleaseee.
Originally posted by Marshmelow

Oh God!!! I tou dont even expect that little tou I know ka Riddhima will call Billy but yeah nai pata tha ka ita drama hona wala ha

Uff Allah miyan!!! itna gussa Dr shashank ko bhi nai chora wasa you know I like it acha kia shanky ko suna k hamash apni tang leker bech ma aajatay hn or pata nai armaan say kua masla hai unko how can someone hate him yr he is soo cute

But now I m worried about Riddhima jab Armaan ko pata chalay ga k riddhima had called billy it going to be scary

Update soon

Hahahaha. Shanky is an idiot. Usko toh bas bahana chahiye Armaan ko taana maarne ka. Achcha hi hua Armaan ne sunaa diya. Sunana hi tha. :p

Sab log aisa kyu bol rahe hain I don't understand. At all. Isme Riddhima ki kya galti thi? She didn't know that things were so bad between Armaan & Billy! Pata hota toh thodi bulaati. Y'all need to give Armaan some credit. Itni akal hai usme ki he realizes that she made an honest mistake and it wasn't her fault!
Originally posted by AbhiNikiLuver

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I was so desperate that I read it. I read it. I READ IT. That's how despo I was. Ab please, woh wala track update karo na. Pls pls. Pleaseee.</font>

🤣
You know there's a couple chapters left. Thodi shanti rakho.