Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Marshmelow

Yeah you finally updated this one tooo

This chapter was quite happy one after a long time and things are getting better between all that's a good thing

And finally Rahul ma thori tou aqal aai at least now he is ready to spend time with Muskaan wasa ya kaam armaan k illawa koi kar bhi nai sakta tha

And I love armaan and rahul's relation and janaa and baby thing but seriously yaar don't do that because by this I actually imagined them as a couple and that thought of mine was soo pathetic and ridiculous sooo plzzz don't mention them like that

Things are okay... For now. Next chapter mein kya hoga kisko pata? :p

Rahul is stubborn, lekin pyaar toh woh bhi karta haina. He'll come around.

Ummm... There's nothing wrong with calling your friends with such nicknames. I do it all the time. Iska yeh matlab thodi hai that I'm in a romantic relationship with them. As long as they're both okay with being called with those nicknames, toh kya problem hai?
DMGThings thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prizi

oyyee result ka kya hua?

Kya hona hai? Wasn't good. :(((
DMGThings thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: scorpiofazy

So finally you updated and that was an interesting chapter coz last few chapters was not upto the mark!!! I feel like the story should concentrate on AR more rather than other couple...i too love RAMUSK chemistry but they will always come after AR... that's why i didn't comment on the last few chapters coz its look AR ki gaadi to aage hi nahi bad rahi hai and the others couples or character are getting more screen time😛but ab laga kucjk interesting hoga jab last mein riddhima call someone but whom she is calling ARMAAN'S parents? Or another twost is coming!!! Well can't say coz you are very much capable of giving us shock and twist (p.s.- The shilpa entry was awesome yaar) can't wait for the next part and continue soon

Take care :)

Ummm... Thank you???? Sorry to disappoint, but there'll be a lot of chapters in this story where AR will not be the main focus. I'm sure you've seen it in the earlier chapters. And RaMusk are an important part of the story, so we will be seeing them a lot. Especially in the coming chapters till we reach a good conclusion for them. So, buckle up!!

Riddhima ne kisko call kiya yeh toh ab next chapter mein hi pata chalega! Utna wait karlo.
Marshmelow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DMGThings

Things are okay... For now. Next chapter mein kya hoga kisko pata? :p

Rahul is stubborn, lekin pyaar toh woh bhi karta haina. He'll come around.

Ummm... There's nothing wrong with calling your friends with such nicknames. I do it all the time. Iska yeh matlab thodi hai that I'm in a romantic relationship with them. As long as they're both okay with being called with those nicknames, toh kya problem hai?

Yeah I know  infact I also call my friend  by those  names  ðŸ˜† but you know  when you mentioned  that moment  na  tou main kuch zada hi imagine  kar liya  ðŸ˜‰ and my imagination  was that they were like a couple  and having  romantic  talks and all ðŸ¤£ thats why  I told  you not too mention  those  kinda things 

Otherwise  I also love their bond  and all😊
DMGThings thumbnail

Previously On...

Armaan convinces Rahul to spend some time with Muskaan.

Some fam jam fluff Armaan & Jaanhavi and Armaan & Rahul.

Riddhima calls someone thinking it will make Armaan happy.

Track 37 - The Boxer, Simon & Garfunkel

It had only been a couple of days but everyone was able to see the changes in both Rahul & Muskaan as they spent more time together. Both of them had become more playful and happy, the way they used to be during their internship days. In fact, the gang had all borne witness to one of the epid RaMusk fights too, the ones that happened 10 times a day back then, but hadn't since they'd come to New York. Looking at them argue like that, it was as if the last 8 years hadn't happened, like Rahul & Muskaan had never been separated from each other. It gave them all so much hope that maybe, Rahul would change his stance on the matter.

But, as they say, all good things come to an end, and so did their short lived happiness over Rahul & Muskaan's increasing closeness. And when it ended, it left in its wake, a broken girl, and her equally broken brother.

Armaan had been out on his morning jog when Rahul called. "Armaan, where are you?" He asked, his voice tense.

"What happened?" Armaan asked, not bothering to answer Rahul's question. Something was wrong, so wrong. He could sense it in the way Rahul spoke, the way his voice shook.

"Get here. Quick," Rahul instructed. "It's very bad."

"Rahul? What happened? Is everything okay?" Armaan repeated. Rahul's urgency was making him really wary. Why couldn't he just come out and say it?

"No. Nothing is okay," Rahul replied. "Billy's here. And Jaanhavi's father. Jaanhavi has locked herself in her room. Tammy is with her now. But she needs you."

"What?" Armaan cried out. "They're here? But... But how?"

"I don't know!" Rahul snapped, worried. "They're here. And I need you. I don't know what to do."

"Rahul, relax. I'm on my way," Armaan replied. "Just, hold on for a bit. I'll be there ASAP."

Saying so, Armaan put the phone down. Billy and Mr. Sarcar. What the f**k were they doing here? How did they even know that Armaan & Jaanhavi were here? And why did it matter to them? After so many years? After everything they'd done? How could they even think about showing their face here was beyond Armaan.

His thoughts were milling, thinking up thousands of possibilities, an explanation as to how they got here. How they knew where to find Armaan. And Jaanhavi. He'd been so careful. He'd covered his tracks. Nobody had known where he was. Nobody from his past life could barge their way in, no. He had to allow them to come back. Like he'd allowed Sonakshi.

It didn't matter, he decided finally. No matter how they found out, they wouldn't be staying any longer. No way.

Nothing could have prepared him for the sight that awaited him. Dr. Shashank, Padma Aunty and Nani were sitting, laughing and talking to Billy and Mr. Sarcar. Of course, he sighed. The Guptas knew Billy from when he'd met them to talk about his marriage with Riddhima. But, it still didn't sit right with him. Seeing that men who were supposed to be his & Jaan's fathers and had been anything but. They'd played enough. They would never find their way back now. It was too late.

Armaan hadn't seen Billy since he'd found out the truth about why Jaanhavi had run away from home all those years ago. When, after countless talks, repeated pleas, desperate questions, Jaan had finally told him why exactly she'd run away, Armaan had been flabbergasted. He'd been unable to come to terms with the reality of Jaan's life, unwilling to admit that he'd been so blind, so ignorant. He'd blamed himself for everything that had gone wrong, but more than that, he'd blamed his father, and hers. Because they were the reason she did what she did. Because they'd turned their backs on the little girl they'd vowed to love and protect forever, when she'd needed them most. And he wouldn't ever forgive them for that.

He could forgive Billy for everything he'd done - for being an inept father, a lousy husband, an uncaring son. But, he would never forgive Billy for being a shitty uncle. Never.

Looking at him (Billy), all the pent up rage exploded within Armaan. And, the only words that were ringing in his ears were the promise he'd made to his Bua Maa on her deathbed.

"Main humaari Jaan ka khayal rakhoonga, Maa. Usse har muskil, har pareshaani se bachake rakhunga. Usse kabhi koi takleef nahi hogi. Uske Maani Dada kabhi nahi chodenge usse."

The weight of his promise struck Armaan hard. He had promised, and he would deliver. He had failed in the past, but he wouldn't now. Never again. He moved forward in quick steps and grabbed Billy by his collar, pulling him up.

Billy looked up to see Armaan standing in front of him and couldn't help the tears that welled in his eyes. He hadn't seen Armaan for 7 years now. Hadn't heard from him - no phone calls, no emails, no letters. After leaving Mumbai, it was like he was gone with the wind. No way to contact him, not a clue about where to look for him.

Billy had tried. He'd tried so hard to find Armaan after Shashank had called him to tell him that Armaan had left from Sanjeevani. He'd called all of Armaan's friends who he knew, he'd called Bi, he'd even talked to Ananya. Nobody had a clue as to where Armaan was. But, Billy had never stopped trying. He'd been in touch with everybody, including Riddhima, in hopes that someday, somebody would be able to tell him about Armaan's whereabouts.

After everything with Jaanhavi, Billy didn't have the courage to lose Armaan too. Billy knew that Jaanhavi running away had been his fault. He should have done better, so, so, so much better. But, Shalini's death had changed him. There was no one in the world who Billy loved more than his sister. Not even Armaan. So, her death had come as a huge shock to him. And, it had caused him to make the biggest mistake of his life. Something he'd realized all too late.

He'd repented for his mistake every single day since the morning he'd woken up to see Ananya crying, a crumpled note in her hand that said that Jaanhavi was leaving forever because she couldn't do it anymore.

Reading that note had given Billy the moment of clarity he so desperately needed, but it had been of no use. They weren't able to find Jaanhavi.

"How dare you?" Armaan thundered. "How dare you come into my house?"

It was as if his words shook the very foundation of the house. It didn't take very long for everyone to gather in the living room. The gang had all been surprised to see Billy Uncle after so long, and in all the pleasantries, no one had noticed how Jaanhavi had rushed to her room, running away after just a glimpse of the man, Tamanna hot on her heels, followed by Rahul. After they'd all greeted him was when they realized that Jaanhavi wasn't around. Nikki had gone upstairs to call her, but had stopped after Rahul's vehement refusal. She'd tried to ask Rahul what exactly was happening but Rahul had been tight lipped and when he advised her to leave Jaanhavi alone, she didn't know why, but she complied. Since then, the gang had all been peeping in and out, trying to understand what exactly was happening, but had not been able to find anything. Armaan's spitting anger was the only clue they had.

"Armaan?" Billy asked, surprised. "What... What do you mean? I've... I've come here to see you, son. Kahaan the itne saal? I've been looking for you like mad."

"Son? Really? Son? I'm not your son. I'm not your anything," Armaan replied, tightening his grip around Billy's collar.

"Armaan... What? What are you saying? Of course you're my son!" Billy said.

"I stopped being your son the day Jaanhavi stopped being your niece, Mr. Mallik," Armaan raged.

"What are you... What are you talking about?" Billy asked surprised.

"Oh, what am I talking about? Me? What did you think? I'd never find the truth because you never told me? I know, Mr. Balvinder Mallik. I know what you've done. I know everything. I know why Jaan ran away," Armaan said.

"Armaan..." Billy fumbled. "I'm sorry. Can we talk?" He asked.

Never in his wildest dreams had Billy ever imagined that this would happen. That Armaan would find the truth. The truth that he'd tried to bury so deep that no one would know.

Armaan laughed mirthlessly. "Talk? You wanna talk? The time for talking has long since passed, Mr. Mallik. I don't want you. Or anything to do with you. Leave. Now. And take your friend with you," Armaan ordered, indicating towards Mr. Sarcar who was looking at the pair dumbstruck.

"Armaan. Look. I know you're angry. You have every right to be so. But, please. Let me apologize. I was wrong. I'm so sorry," Mr. Sarcar butted in.

"Oh. Now. Now you realize you're sorry! Convenient, yes? Where were you 20 years ago when she needed you?" He asked rhetorically.

"Armaan, please..." Billy pleaded.

"Get out," Armaan ordered, pushing Billy away.

"Armaan! Is this how you talk to your elders?" Dr. Shashank intervened, flabbergasted on seeing Armaan talk this way to his own father and uncle. He'd always known that Armaan didn't understand the values of family, but seeing him behave with his own father this way was something that Shashank couldn't stomach.

The little interaction he'd had with Billy, Shashank knew that Billy wouldn't be receiving any Father of the Year awards, but he was still Armaan's father and that boy needed to learn to respect his elders.

He'd always been like this. Why, Shashank didn't know. But, he'd seen Armaan openly defy authority, in any which way, be it his superiors at work in the form of Dr. Keerti or Dr. Modi or even himself, be it his parents or even Shashank, who spoke to Armaan first, as a father of his friends and then later as the father of the woman Armaan loved. Everytime, Armaan had found a way to undermine what the other was saying and found a way to do things the way he wanted to.

Shashank absolutely hated that. He agreed that Armaan was a thorough professional and he had been the most competent intern Sanjeevani had seen in a long time, maybe since Juhi, but that didn't give him the right to undermine his seniors.

Shashank had always felt there was discord amongst the members of the Mallik family, right from the first time he'd seen Armaan & Billy interact all those years ago at his house, but he hadn't ever known that it ran so deep that Armaan wouldn't think twice before holding his own father's collar.

That was never okay. Billy was Armaan's father and not some roadside goon Armaan had gotten into a fight with.

Armaan turned to Dr. Shashank, his eyes fiery. "Dr. Shashank, this is a private matter. I'll handle it how I see fit. I don't need your advice. I would really appreciate it if you kept your nose out of my business because it doesn't concern you anymore, and neither do you understand what is happening here. So, please. Don't interfere," he told him. It was a definite shock for Shashank to see Armaan back answer him like that. In all the years Shashank had known him, the countless times he'd schooled Armaan, Armaan had never really back answered. What stumped Shashank was the blatant disregard for his words that Armaan had displayed today, for the first time in a decade. He couldn't believe it.

Armaan was nearing the end of his patience. As if it wasn't enough to see these two sorry excuses of humans in his house, he had to see others butt into his personal matters, especially Dr. Shashank.

Dr. Shashank, the one man who'd never understood him. Who'd never even tried to. For Dr. Shashank, Armaan would always be the rich, spoilt brat who didn't take anything in life seriously and who flirted with anything in a mini skirt. Armaan had come to terms with that fact a long time ago, when he'd seen that despite his numerous efforts, Dr. Shashank had refused to change his opinion.

Armaan knew that Dr. Shashank had never been fully convinced of his relationship with Riddhima and had only given in because of Riddhima's stubbornness and her tears when the truth of their relationship had come out. Knowing that he'd done all that he could to convince Dr. Shashank, Armaan had tried to make peace with the fact that he (Dr. Shashank) would never see Armaan as husband material.

But today, Dr. Shashank wasn't questioning his ability to be a husband. He was questioning Armaan's ability to be a son, a brother. His words were trying to undermine the most sacred promise in Armaan's life. And he wouldn't tolerate that. His Jaan was his world. His entire life. He'd sworn to protect her, and protect her he would. He would do anything for her, for his promise to the only woman who had been his mother for as long as he could remember. Bua Maa may not have birthed him, but she had raised him. She had made him the man he was. She had loved him when he was starved for affection, wiped his tears when he'd cried to sleep every night. She'd made sure that he had food to eat, clothes to wear, toys to play with. She had made sure he had a place he could call home. And, he would do anything to keep his promise to her, anything to do the one thing she'd asked of him in all his years, to assuage the one fear she'd carried in her heart so that her soul could rest easy, including throwing his own father out of his house because he knew how badly his (Billy's) presence affected Jaan.

Armaan turned back to the two men. "What are you still doing here? I asked you to get the f**k out. There's no place for you in this family," he said, his voice hard. Armaan's fists were clenched tight, his forehead marred with lines and his veins popping out. He was losing control. If they didn't leave soon, he might actually hit them, and he really did not want to do that.

"Armaan. We're sorry. Please. Give us a chance. She's my..." Mr. Sarcar tried to say, but was cut off by Armaan.

"Nothing. She's not your anything, Mr. Sarcar. Don't you even dare call her your daughter. She's more mine than she will ever be yours," Armaan told him. "After all that you've done to her, don't you even dare think about her. I'm not hitting you, just because I was raised with manners, by your wife, who would be very disappointed in me if I did something like this. So, count your blessings and leave. Don't try to show your face around here again, because I swear, if you do, you will have to pay for every tear that she cried because of you. And trust me when I say this, I will make you pay."

Avinash shuddered at the menace in Armaan's tone, the promise his voice held. He knew Armaan would have no qualms in following through. None at all.

"Armaan. Can't you give us one chance to talk?" Billy pleaded.

"How many times do I have to say it before you understand? Nobody here is interested in anything you have to say," Armaan repeated.

"Armaan. Please," Billy started, but stopped when he saw Armaan raise his hand.

"Nothing. I'm not interested in knowing anything. At all."

He stood there, waiting for them to move. When they didn't for a few minutes, he sighed. Armaan pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialed a number.

"Hello," he said. "NYPD? I have trespassers. They won't leave. Please come get them. ASAP. Thank you."

"I've called the police. They'll be here in 10. So, either leave now, or they'll throw you out. The choice is yours," Armaan told them.

"Armaan! Yeh kya tareeka hai, beta?" Nani intervened. "Police bulali tumne? Apne hi pita ko ghar se nikaaloge?" She asked him angrily. She'd always loved Armaan as if he was her own flesh and blood. The Armaan who was always spreading happiness around, who was loved by all - kids and elders alike, who respected his elders. This was not the Armaan she knew.

"Nani," Armaan replied, "Please. Maine Dr. Shashank se kaha na. Mujhe pata hai main kya kar raha hu. Aap please beech mein mat boliye."

"Armaan," Billy stepped forward. "Tera gussa humse hai. Tu please kisi aur ko kuch mat bol." He folded his hands in front of Armaan. "Haath jodkar maafi maangta hu tujhse. Please, ek baar meri baat sunnle."

Armaan just scoffed in disgust and looked away.

"Armaan, please," Mr. Sarcar followed, folding his hands and dropping to his knees.  

"Apna yeh ghisa pita melodrama kahin aur dikhaiyege. Mujhe isse koi farak nahi padta," Armaan told them.

"Armaan. Ek baar. Please," Billy begged. "Just once. Please forgive us."

"Forgive you?" Armaan scoffed. "For what will you apologize? For abandoning your son when he needed you the most? For always being busy with work when all I wanted was for you to give me just 5 minutes of attention? For spending all your free time fighting with Mom instead of trying to get along with her and behaving like a family? 

Don't even get me started on what you did, what you both did to Jaan! She was a f**king baby when all of it happened. Merely 12 years old! Did you ever, ever, ever think of what you were doing? How it was affecting her? Did you ever realize what sort of monsters you had become? You always told me that Bua Maa was like your first child, didn't you? And you behaved so badly with her daughter? The daughter who she loved more than her own life?

And now, you're here, asking for forgiveness! Well, let me tell you one thing, Mr. Mallik! Just like your younger sister was like your first child, mine is too. To me. And I don't take kindly to people who have hurt her. I especially don't take kindly to people who have hurt so much that she felt like she had to leave an entire freaking continent behind to get rid of them!

An apology! You think an apology can fix it? That it can fix all the tears she cried, that I cried? You think an apology can bring back those 8 years that we spent apart? Those 8 years, that... that time when she needed me the most, needed her family the most, nobody was there for her! She was in a strange country, surrounded by people who didn't know her, didn't understand her! All she needed at the moment was someone to be there for her, to support her, understand her. All she needed was me! And I wasn't there for her! Why? Because you drove her away from me! Your pettiness, your cruelty, your hatred! You took my Jaan from me! Do you know who she is to me? She's my family! The only family I'd had besides Bi & Nikki after Bua Maa passed away. You took a third of my family, my very soul away from me just because you did not know how to behave like a f**king adult! That night was the worst night of my life. Everything spiralled after that. Jaan, then Nikki. And it all started because of you! Because of you, I wasn't able to fulfil my promise to Bua Maa. Because of you, I failed. I failed as a son and a brother and a friend. I was disgusted by myself for years. And you want me to forgive you?" Armaan ranted. 

As he spoke, he started crying, remembering everything. The past that he'd tried so hard to bury. Every painful memory flashed in front of his eyes. All those nightmares after Bua Maa's death, those sleepless nights after Jaan had run away. The anxiety and panic attacks. The loneliness. Everything that he'd been suppressing for so long burst out and he was lashing out. There was no coming back from this. Billy and Mr. Avinash Sarcar had ruined his childhood, his Jaan's childhood. And they would pay for it.

Billy was openly sobbing by now, his hands folded in front of him, his head bowed down as he sat on his knees in front of Armaan.

"I'm... I'm so... I'm... I... I'm so... Sor... Sorry!" He sobbed out. "I'm so f**king sorry for everything, Armaan! I... You don't know how much I wish I could... That I could change it all, that I could go back in time and do it all again, this time correctly. I know... I know that I've never... Never... I've never been a good son, or a good husband. I've been the worst possible father. I know. But in all this, I always... I always prided myself in being the world's best brother. And uncle. But now? How... How am I ever going to face Shalu? How will I tell her that I wasn't able to look after her daughter, after you, you who she loved like her own son? I... I know... I know I've made so many mistakes, in fact, all I've done is make mistakes and hurt all the people in my life... But... I want... I want to apologize. I want... I want to make it right. Please... Just... Please give me... Just... Please give me one more chance. I promise... I'll... I promise I'll do everything to make it right."

Armaan closed his eyes as silent tears streamed down his face. This was all he'd ever wanted from Billy. For him to admit that he hadn't been a good father, for him to apologize, to repent. But, that was before he found out that Billy was the reason that he was separated from Jaanhavi for 8 years. Now, knowing what he did, there was nothing Billy could do that would make Armaan forgive him.

He grabbed Billy's collar once again and was about to drag him out of the house, but Rahul pulled him back.

"Armaan, control yourself. I know you want to throw them out, but don't do this. I know you hate them, but if you do this, you'll never be able to live with yourself," Rahul pleaded. Armaan knew he was right. He knew the guilt of it would eat him away. But more than that, he knew his actions would disappoint his Bua Maa. And, that thought would kill him far more easily than anything could.

"You're better than this, Armaan," Rahul insisted. "Don't this to yourself."

Armaan looked at Rahul, all tears and heartache, and nodded. He was better than this. He would always be better than his father. Always.

"Like I said, leave. Now. I won't throw you out myself, but the cops are on their way and I'm sure they'll be happy to do that for me," Armaan said in a deadly calm voice. It actually sent shivers down everyone's spine. They'd never heard Armaan speak in that tone before. Never.

"NYPD! OPEN UP!" Someone shouted from outside. Armaan rushed to the door and opened it.

A few officers stepped inside, showing their badges. One of them asked, "So, who's the intruder?" Armaan pointed them in the right direction. The detectives didn't wait for a single second before they had the two in cuffs and were Mirandizing them.

Nobody said anything as they saw the police take Billy & Avinash away, both of them still pleading with Armaan for one more chance. But, they hadn't realized that Armaan was all out of chances to give, at least where they were concerned. They'd made him break his oath, and he would make them pay for it. They would never have a place in his life, in Jaan's life, ever again.

Armaan closed the door behind them. Losing himself to grief he hadn't let himself feel since he'd answered Rahul's call, he broke down, right there, against the door. His knees gave out and he fell to the ground, still sobbing madly.

xxx

So, things got heavy, huh? I hope y'all liked this. I realize that I was pretty cryptic about what it was that Billy exactly did, but all shall be revealed in the next chapter! So, stay tuned for that!

Also, important request. I have said it before and I'm just putting this out there again. I ALWAYS POST SONG LYRICS AFTER EACH CHAPTER. PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT IN A POST BETWEEN THE CHAPTER AND LYRICS. WAIT TILL THE LYRICS ARE POSTED TO POST A COMMENT.

So, that is it! Thanks!! :)

DMGThings thumbnail

I am just a poor boy
Though my story's seldom told
I have squandered my resistance
For a pocket full of mumbles, such are promises
All lies and jests
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

When I left my home and my family
I was no more than a boy
In the company of strangers
In the quiet of the railway station
Running scared,
Laying low, seeking out the poorer quarters
Where the ragged people go
Looking for the places
Only they would know

Lie la lie, lie la la la lie lie
Lie la lie, lie la la la la lie la la lie

Asking only workman's wages
I come looking for a job
But I get no offers
Just a come-on from the wh**es
On Seventh Avenue
I do declare
There were times when I was so lonesome
I took some comfort there, le le le le le le le

Then I'm laying out my winter clothes
And wishing I was gone
Going home
Where the New York City winters
Aren't bleeding me
Leading me
Going home

In the clearing stands a boxer
And a fighter by his trade
And he carries the reminders
Of ev'ry glove that laid him down
Or cut him till he cried out
In his anger and his shame
"I am leaving, I am leaving"
But the fighter still remains, mmm mmm

-          The Boxer, Simon & Garfunkel

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
f**king shit. what the f**k happened ? 
ps : i really think ridz called minnie but here billy came and i am so confused. :/
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
Unres...
Ok i m seriously short off words...
Surely it was very emotional and heartbreaking...
When Armaan had confront his father like that...
Letting all those emotions out, complaining for not being the father he wish he could get in childhood...
yes, it didn't get clear that what had exactly Billy had done that Jaan had run away...
But felt really very very very bad for Armaan...
and also Jaan, because both had suffer so much... 

Wasn't expecting anything like this...
I had a feeling that Ridz must have call Billy but Ridz wasn't mention in any of this happening...
Seems like she wasn't after all involve in this billy suddenly visit...

So much confusion hehhe if she had call him than why she isn't around...
If she hasn't than who had she called ????
Oh god, continue super soon...
Need more to read heehehe...

Awesome amazing and superb update...
Love it and love u more...
take care :D
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
Prizi thumbnail
this was unexpected man
tune to billy ko villain bana dia yaar... idk what he did with jaanvi that she left home... I Don't care abt her dad.. bt i really want to knw what billy did

ridhima called billy?? as u didn't mention anything about ridhima in this chapter so I'm still assuming that she called him... bt agr usne cl kia and armaan ko ye baat pata chala toh toofan aajayega...

Edited by Prizi - 5 years ago