TDBU #3 [An AR FF] - (Track 66 to 69 - Page 82/83) - Page 12

Posted: 5 years ago
Finnaly you back.. Its awesome chapter... And RM milayo start now... Arman ne Rahul ko convince bhhi karadiya ke wo ab muskan ke sath milkar marriage ki taiyari karega... Love to see way rahuls mom take care of arman and take a class on call...
AR ka scene age bade ab bas... Waiting for more... Now update soon... And thanks for this... 
Originally posted by DMGThings

Please, please, please, chapter aur gaane ke beech mein res mat karo!!

Opps.. sorry...
ab unres bhi kardiya...

finallyyy

i knew it only armaan can change rahul's mind.. and he did it... though ab AR moment zyada nhi milne wale as RM shadi ka sab kuch sambhalne wale haj.. bt i hope we'll get some AR moments also..

love armaan's bond with rahul's mom...

ridhima is calling someone??? who??? armaan's mom??? Edited by Prizi - 5 years ago
and don't worry abt ur result... best of luck
Yeah you finally  updated  this one tooo
This chapter  was quite  happy  one after a long time  and  things are getting  better  between  all that's  a good thing

And finally  Rahul ma thori tou aqal aai at least now he is ready to spend  time with  Muskaan wasa ya kaam armaan k illawa koi kar bhi nai sakta tha 

And I love armaan and rahul's relation and janaa and baby thing  but seriously  yaar  don't  do that because  by this I actually  imagined  them as a couple  and that thought of mine  was soo pathetic  and ridiculous  sooo plzzz don't  mention  them like that 

So finally you updated and that was an interesting chapter coz last few chapters was not upto the mark!!! I feel like the story should concentrate on AR more rather than other couple...i too love RAMUSK chemistry but they will always come after AR... that's why i didn't comment on the last few chapters coz its look AR ki gaadi to aage hi nahi bad rahi hai and the others couples or character are getting more screen time😛 but ab laga kucjk interesting hoga jab last mein riddhima call someone but whom she is calling ARMAAN'S parents? Or another twost is coming!!! Well can't say coz you are very much capable of giving us shock and twist (p.s.- The shilpa entry was awesome yaar) can't wait for the next part and continue soon
Take care :)
Originally posted by RihooHaws

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Res :D

</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Unres...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Awesome update Prags...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Love it to the core...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">So finally Armaan make Rahul agree to spend sometimes with Muski...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I love the starting where Muskaan and Armaan had that conversation, even I hope the same that all this didn't make Muski regret the decision of agreeing with Armaan plan...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">So everyone is hell bend on getting them together...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Awww so cute of Jaan and Tamanna that they want Rahul to be happy...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">With his girl and they are willing to make it work that way only...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">after that their conversation at the end, how Rahul narrate that his mother is protective about Armaan, how Armaan isn't used to inform people about his whereabouts, Ridz feeling bad and who had she called now..????</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I had a feeling that its someone related to Armaan... maybe his parents...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Just a guess and sorry if I disclosed it :P hahaha...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Amazing and superb update...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Continue soon...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Love it and love u more...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Take care :)</font>

Muski toh naturally worried haina. But, Armaan is Armaan. Woh sab theek kar dega! Promise!! :)))

Jaan & Tamanna toh will be the happiest. Unko pareshaan karna band karega na Rahul. :p

Rahul's mom is the best! She's one of my absolute fave characters in this story. Jab aap log unse miloge, you'll also fall in love with her! I can't wait till she gets here. It's gonna be so good! ❤️
Aur Ridzy ne kisko phone kiya woh toh ab next chapter mein pata chal jaayega! :p
Originally posted by AbhiNikiLuver

YAY. I read it. I loved it. And I will tell you all my comments but I'm so anxious for my treat (hah "treat") that I can't wait!

LOLOLOL.
Originally posted by RihooHaws

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Opps.. sorry...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">ab unres bhi kardiya...</font>

It's okay. But please, next time mat karna!
Originally posted by Prizi

finallyyy

i knew it only armaan can change rahul's mind.. and he did it... though ab AR moment zyada nhi milne wale as RM shadi ka sab kuch sambhalne wale haj.. bt i hope we'll get some AR moments also..

love armaan's bond with rahul's mom...

ridhima is calling someone??? who??? armaan's mom???

RM hai iska yeh matlab thodi ki we won't get AR! We'll get lots of AR. Matlab as much as I can manage. Pakka.

Armaan & Simran Aunty are dil. ❤️
They're the best!!

And the mystery of who Riddhima called will be released in the next chapter!