Radha Krishna

RadhaKrishn will teach audience the definition of love: Sumedh Mudgalk

sunshine1235 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Young and talented Sumedh Mudgalkar, who not only charmed audience in the Hindi TV industry (Dil Dostii Dance, Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat) but also in Marathi cinema (Bucket List, Ventilator), is back on screen in a new avatar.

The actor will be seen reprising the role of Lord Krishna in Star Bharat's upcoming daily RadhKrishn produced by Swastik Productions.

Sharing his views on the show, he says, "Radha Krishna has defined the meaning of love for all and this show will take audience through a fascinating journey into the era that explores many unknown facts about their love story. Audience will witness Radha and Krishna's purest form of love. Yes, there is immense responsibility on us. However, we have a very good team. We have been supported and guided really well; hence there is no pressure. It is a challenging task to play an iconic character, but we are confident of our product.

He continues, "I do believe that when you have a mytho show, you can't go wrong as that might raise many questions. We have a strong team that has researched on this topic really well. Producer Siddharth Tewary's vision is great and he is known for giving path-breaking shows. We have been working on it for quite a long time as we wanted to bring the best for the audience. We hope fans shower their love and blessing on us.

When asked about the USP of the series, Sumedh shares, "The show will witness Radha and Krishna's performance and dance. The look of the series is dreamy and beautiful. As an actor, I feel amazing being on the set and I am sure when this comes on screen, audience will love it. Viewers will get to know the definition of love. I am someone who has least knowledge about love. I am sure there are many people like me out there; hence this would be a treat for them to understand love.

Sumedh feels that the character Krishna has been a great teacher for him. "I would love to adapt his thoughts. I think more than a devotee; I love him as a teacher. The more I study or read about him, the more I learn in life. I am glad that the character is a learning experience. It has taught me to accept life as it is and live it with positivity. I don't know how to do it but the character has taught me and I am still in the learning process.

Sumedh is someone who can go an extra mile to do justice to the role and get into the skin of the character. He learnt to play the flute for his role. Talking about the same, he adds, "I learnt how to play the flute. I would have not attempted to play the flute in real life if not for this role. It is the show which pushed me to do it and I am glad I learnt it. The team has also helped a lot to get the perfect tune.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing ! 😃
Yes we are looking forward to the show and extend best wishes to the team of Radha Krishna ! 😳
Edited by RadhaKrishna_19 - 5 years ago
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
What a beautiful thought. I am waiting for the show. 
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
It also teaches us devotion and sacrifice