damage control is on - show heading toward end??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
damage control is on - show heading towards end??
again today cvs trying damage control on kunal and nandini characters--
kunal only thinking about mouli and family even after leaving home and not at all responding nandinis repeated calls and not remembering her also--
naandini looses confidance in kunal and says --kunal ke mann main kya chal raha hai mujhe pata nahin...

mouli still in love with kunal and family is also ready to reconcile with kunal it seems--

so are we heading towards end of serial where nandini leaving /die and kunal and mouli uniting again??

looks like very high unpopularity of nandini and kunal going to put curtains down for this serial soon as DD and shakti might be very unhappy with script.. 

Edited by rajh - 5 years ago
Better they shut it down

Koi logic nahi rah gaya hai inke pass ..viewers ke liye

Originally posted by Sabyata

Better they shut it down

Koi logic nahi rah gaya hai inke pass ..viewers ke liye

it will happen soon--

how many days DD and shakthi going to keep quite as there image getting affected so badly..??
It will the best thing about this show if it ends... because CV's are sooo dumb!
Its more like a horror show.
Everytime that Nandu cries on screen,she scares me.
Her eyes and all...
Seems like crying ghost in creepy horror movie.

Originally posted by rajh

it will happen soon--

how many days DD and shakthi going to keep quite as there image getting affected so badly..??

That's more of an assumption I think. I have seen both of them trying to justify their characters so I don't think they have a problem with that 😕Edited by anmirza - 5 years ago