•  
Posted: 5 years ago
 Hello😆 to anyone out there in the beyond😆

Samar's proposal even if fast was so romantic and cute ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

Restaurant booked - Check

Live music - Check

Delicious food - Check

Even ring was there😆😳

He was so cute but i knew jaya would say know. Its obvious at this moment Samar's feelings are stronger than Jaya's. But the way she memorized his number😳 she likes him too😆
What you guys thought about it?
It was a beautiful episode and I loved the proposal scene.  I want this serial to do well as the leads and the mothers are enacting all their scenes excellently.   The story is entertaining and engrossing so far.
Originally posted by roldc

It was a beautiful episode and I loved the proposal scene.  I want this serial to do well as the leads and the mothers are enacting all their scenes excellently.   The story is entertaining and engrossing so far.

it really was. And as you say the actors are giving a great performance,hope the show is given a chance to do well. it'd be very interesting to see how it plays out.
All is well, but the lead actor's acting can improve. He isn't doing good in the emotional heartfelt scenes.. most probably because he is new.. and will take time to adjust to his surroundings and his heroine. Sristi isn't new so she is nailing all her scenes ! and i actually like her, here more, than in Meri Durga ! 
But lets see how far this show goes :) Its Sony and Sony can't be trusted ! :/ 

When the show is going good, it pushes it to go off air, for no reason at all ! :/ Just to bring other shows ! sighh.. 

But lets see, how they pan this one out ! :l
I am liking the girl very much. She acts well. The show is pretty fresh so far. 
i loved the proposal , they both are way too cute , loved that the makers did not stretch their love story or realisation 
I am having high hopes for the show. I've been a longtime viewer of another show (YRKKH- getting tired of it) and was looking for a new show. I am interested in seeing a positive show which reflects how to balance relationships. It will be interesting to see how the different mother's viewpoints effect this new couples relationship.Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
The story is engrossing. Liked Srishti's role and acting.

Kudos to Sony for getting a good serial after long time. Hope they stick to this and promote it well.