Vinod Rathod to croon for Mr Bajaj

Posted: 18 years ago

After doing playback singing in innumerable films, Vinod Rathod has now moved on to do playback singing for television. In his first ever appearance on the small screen, Vinod Rathod has lent his voice for Star Plus's Kasautii Zindagi Kii.

Tonight's episode will see Rathod performing the song  Chupana bhi nahi aata from Baazigar at Mr Bajaj's birthday party.  He says, "I found it very interesting to sing for Ronit Roy as I have already done playback singing for him years ago in his film Jaan Tere Naam.

This time around, however, it is for a television show." Rathod says that not many people know about Roy's hidden talent of singing. "He is a good singer, and even melodious," says Rathod.

As per the track, it will be shown that Mr Bajaj's daughters throw a secret party for him, and invite Rathod to sing their father's most cherished song. "The song is very apt to the situation in the serial. He is expressing his love, yet he doesn't want to be very vocal about it."

In terms of playback singing Rathod says he has his hands full with lots of assignments and plans to release a solo album sometime in October. "I am working on Munnabhai 2 and Nehle Pe Dehla. There are some really good songs in these movies."

Ask him about what his opinion of Indian Idol winner Abhijeet Sawant is and he says, "He is good, but needs to start working on playback.

Singing for your private album is very different from lending your voice to the leading actors. The day he starts singing for actors like Salman and Shah Rukh Khan, and delivers a hit song, it will be his real success."

WOW!

This is awesome news..Awesome singer...awesome song..just all we need for the great man himself๐Ÿ˜ณ.It's gonna be fun to watch another birthday bash of Bajju darling. He's always been getting surprises at his bdays..I think this one will be the harshest one of his life- The Madhvi and Tanisha thingy...๐Ÿ˜‰

Wow...Ronit's got compliments from a singer too...Welcome to the RR bandwagon Mr.Rathod!๐Ÿ˜†

U rock Ronit..it's gonna be gr8 to see today's kzk!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Enjoy it ppl!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i have not been watchinh kzk but catching it up with u all here...but reading this i really want to watch it..my sister tells me that even yesterdays episode was rocking especially ronit roy...she says that the hospital n it's aftermath simply belonged to bajaj...i m so sad...i missed it as i have decided not to watch it....sp plz if someone can get me the videos i will be grateful... 

Originally posted by barbie

This time around, however, it is for a television show." Rathod says that not many people know about Roy's hidden talent of singing. "He is a good singer, and even melodious," says Rathod.

hum se aacha kisi pata hoga ... ronit is an awsom singer

Originally posted by ronitpf

i have not been watchinh kzk but catching it up with u all here...but reading this i really want to watch it..my sister tells me that even yesterdays episode was rocking especially ronit roy...she says that the hospital n it's aftermath simply belonged to bajaj...i m so sad...i missed it as i have decided not to watch it....sp plz if someone can get me the videos i will be grateful... 

Hey Ronitpf!

Watch it yaar...But if you are watching Sarrkkar, then it's OK.But KZK is also going gr8 (Ronit)guns!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Watch it...it will be fun to discuss!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

i was grinning from ear to ear when i read this!! i feel soo proud when i read about multi talented, extremely hot and cute Ronit!!!

i missed today's episode does it have a repeat at 1:30 am IST??

no now repeat wil com straight at sun nite .. i watch it na .. ask me .. waise by tht time vids wil com

It was Rfan's song.. I remember... The moment I heard Vinod Rathod singing I came running... and thought bout Rfan... heha..It was great.

Originally posted by kunalvps_fan

It was Rfan's song.. I remember... The moment I heard Vinod Rathod singing I came running... and thought bout Rfan... heha..It was great.

wattt ?? ๐Ÿ˜•
even i dint get this.......was it rfans song?????????๐Ÿ˜•