prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
kunal - i never hated him i guess.. but today it was so disheartening to see mauli typing "jaana" as the password for his phone and failing again and again.. then she types nandini and it is unlocked.. 
shame on this man.. i officially hate him for this... i never bashed him for his deeds but today i feel like slapping him so hard... the expressions of mauli in that scene are worth watching.. she fails she tries again , fails and tries again.. she cries her heart out.. what a misery , she is so weak and so vulnerable in front of him who is the main culprit.. he is a hormonal kid... i really dont want him to be near her.. 

maulis mother is kalank on naari jaati..  🥱 "kunal to mard hai.. wo to yaha waha muh marte hi hain" "tere pas abhi bhi mauka hai kunal se suleh kr le" ðŸ¤¢  and on the top of that she says "heere sa damad" ðŸ˜²
i never realised what mauli would have faced in her childhood , during her studies, making her own decisions, pursuing mbbs md , going for a love marriage, and then giving shelter to nandini against her mothers wishes.. but today i feel for her
now since she is all shattered and doesnt know the extent of cheating , poor girl is doubting herself that there could be a KAMI in her only.. afterall her mother is proven right .. she recalls her mothers words and takes a baby step to reconcile with him.. may be she ia thinking to have a word with him while offering tea.. but alas! poor girl faced another heart break.. she overhears him talking to nandini and his dialogue "abhi baat nhi kar skta, baad me baat karta hun" puts her off.. she is enraged and confronts him. even after doing this mistake, even after admitting that he has done a mistake, he is still talking to that other woman... little does she know that for him his relationship with nandini is not a mistake but true love... "galti" here according to kunal is breaking her heart.. she thinks he is attracted towards nandini and thinks it is his galti.. she doesnt know he calls it love.. 

thoughts of reconciling are sidelined and she is pissed off... she takes his phone saying "lao main mila deti hu phone, baat to poori honi chahie na" 
then comes that phone password scene.. shit shit shit.. i hate u kunal.. i hate him to the core today..

i am glad he is gone for now.. 
precap : mauli nandinj mandir scene.. mauli says she cant believe kunal can leave the house for nandini.. 
 i guess its a misunderstanding.. he has not left his house for nandini. he left for mauli as she deserves to be there in the house.. and he definitely doesnt.. nandini also seems surprised hearing that.. i think kunal hasnt told her about his leaving the house.. i guess so.. 

Edited by Anahi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
now mauli will doubt, second guess, and question the intent behind all of kunals moves, even positive ones . this is Kunals punishment 
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anahi

kunal - i never hated him i guess.. but today it was so disheartening to see mauli typing "jaana" as the password for his phone and failing again and again.. then she types nandini and it is unlocked.. 

shame on this man.. i officially hate him for this... i never bashed him for his deeds but today i feel like slapping him so hard... the expressions of mauli in that scene are worth watching.. she fails she tries again , fails and tries again.. she cries her heart out.. what a misery , she is so weak and so vulnerable in front of him who is the main culprit.. he is a hormonal kid... i really dont want him to be near her.. 

maulis mother is kalank on naari jaati..  🥱 "kunal to mard hai.. wo to yaha waha muh marte hi hain" "tere pas abhi bhi mauka hai kunal se suleh kr le" ðŸ¤¢  and on the top of that she says "heere sa damad" ðŸ˜²
i never realised what mauli would have faced in her childhood , during her studies, making her own decisions, pursuing mbbs md , going for a love marriage, and then giving shelter to nandini against her mothers wishes.. but today i feel for her
now since she is all shattered and doesnt know the extent of cheating , poor girl is doubting herself that there could be a KAMI in her only.. afterall her mother is proven right .. she recalls her mothers words and takes a baby step to reconcile with him.. may be she ia thinking to have a word with him while offering tea.. but alas! poor girl faced another heart break.. she finds him talking to nandini and his dialogue "abhi baat nhi kar skta, baad me baat karta hun" puts her off.. she is enraged and confronts him. even after doing this mistake, even after admitting that he has done a mistake, he is still talking to that other woman... little does she know that for him his relationship with nandini is not a mistake but true love... "galti" here according to kunal is breaking her heart.. she thinks he is attracted towards nandini and thinks it is his galti.. she doesnt know he calls it love.. 

thoughts of reconciling are sidelined and she is pissed off... she takes his phone saying "lao main mila deti hu phone, baat to poori honi chahie na" 
then comes that phone password scene.. shit shit shit.. i hate u kunal.. i hate him to the core today..

i am glad he is gone for now.. 
precap : mauli nandinj mandir scene.. mauli says she cant believe kunal can leave the house for nandini.. 
 its a misunderstanding.. he has not left his house for nandini. he left for mauli as she deserves to be there in the house.. and he definitely doesnt.. nandini also seems surprised hearing that.. i think kunal hasnt told her about his leaving the house.. i guess so.. 

moulis mom actually insulting nandini and indirectly calling there relation as lust if you observe..what ever she said is not good certificate for kunal..is not it??
she used the word --yahan wahan mooh marna...

but looks like kunal actually accepts all those allegations and dose not stand for himself and nandini and love--
why he kept silent to those allegations??
Edited by rajh - 5 years ago
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I see it now. The writers are going to make Mauli weak. She's going to pine for this loser. The good news is the show will definitely go off once that happens. I am personally only still viewing for revenge and beat downs. So far, I am very disappointed at the lack of violence I have witnessed!
Mauli better not think she still has a marriage. I am not in for a second delusional woman on this show
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@yanks - i agree.. she will doubt him but that can only happen if they reconcile.. lets wait for the story to get unfold.. today i am so angry that i dont even want him to be near her.. 

@rajh -  u forget kya? maulis mother also said he is a heera   yaha whaa muh marna for her is not degrading him but she takes such things for granted.. she is kinda okay with it which is disgusting. according to her its male nature and only woman is responsible for a man's failure as a husband.. ðŸ¤¢ disgusting mentality..
kunal can fight for nandini in front of others but he cant take a stand for his kiddish love in front of family as knows he has wronged them.. its not about how mahaan his love is but his concern for his family and mauli.. 

@kirans - mauli is not delusional. she is unaware of the extent of cheating and that really matters.. breaking off a marriage is not easy. and in this case she had a wonderful marriage. kunal may or may not love her like the way he used to but she does.. this is all sudden. there was no falling apart, no fights, no tears, no misunderstandings, no lack of emotions or romance.. it came as a shock for her and she need time to think about it.. moreover she is not only cheated by kunal but also by her best friend.. its no normal cheating case.. let her absorb things.. 
i wont be surprised if she blames nandini for luring her husband. everybody from rajdeep to that doctor who came in that party to maulis mother had talked ill about nandini and now it has come true.. she may think that nandini deliberately did that.. 
revenge??? ummm. mauli is not such person.. so i am not expecting a revenge thing.
Edited by Anahi - 5 years ago